(Open) Into The Wild

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This is Falyndar at its finest. Danger lurks everywhere - in the ground, in the trees, in the bush. Only the strongest survive...

Moderator: Gossamer

(Open) Into The Wild

Postby jessjessx on April 26th, 2012, 3:54 pm

This had always been her favourite place. She wasn't here to enjoy the view, she was here to stalk amongst the branches, hiding herself and making her way through the jungle wilds. Her eyes closed for a tiny second, then she fluttered them open again and watched the land ahead of her. She looked and was focused, her eyebrows shifting into a slight frown of concentration, and soon she widened her eyes once again and stopped squinting.

The coast was clear. Eve stepped forwards, out from her hiding place beneath the green leaves hanging from the branches. They had draped around her, keeping her hidden. Here, she was bared. She was exposed to the wild, the danger she saw in front of her.

Many a time she had seen humans die, killed in the wrath of the dangers that established in this jungle. Eve had watched it, seen it, but had never done it. She took a few paces forwards, quickening her steps. No. Not now. She didn't know what lurked ahead of her, underneath her toes, behind her, creeping up on her.

She stared at the ground, unsure of what she was putting herself to. She steadily placed a hand on the tree, feeling its strength of standing up still on her hand, through her body. She blinked once and removed her hand from the sturdy tree. She faced the jungle wilds. The dangers. The death of so many humans.

But she was not human. Technically, she was already dead. Eve staggered forwards and stopped abruptly.
jessjessx
Player

Words: 506
Joined roleplay: April 26th, 2012, 3:45 pm
Race: Ghost

(Open) Into The Wild

Postby Rage on April 27th, 2012, 12:02 am

Moderator Note:
I am locking this thread. Please put up a complete character sheet first and change your name to something more appropriate for the setting. Once you do, I will remove this intervention and unlock the thread.

Thank you.

Notice: I will not be available for modding in the foreseeable future until I've cleared up my backlog of Miz stuff (PC and ST-wise). Hopefully, it's a temporary thing, but we'll see. I will still grade your threads, however.
Rage
Devourer of Souls

Words: 109059
Joined roleplay: August 5th, 2010, 4:18 am
Race: Staff account
Office