Sha Vandor

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, all the character sheets are kept for player characters. Feel free to come on in, browse the forum, look at what sort of characters others have created, and then begin your very own!

Moderator: Liaisons

Sha Vandor

Postby Sha Vandor on April 27th, 2012, 1:18 am

Sha Vandor
(Svefra Lady Killer)

Basic Information

Race:Human, Svefra
Birthday & Age : 486 AV

Languages

Common: Fluent
Fratava: Basic

Physical Description
Sha is 6'4" and 200 pounds. He has a serious facial expression, and traditional blue eyes. He has slightly tanned skin, and tattoos on his back, side, shoulder, and ankle. He has toned arms and a muscled body. He has small facial hair on his chin and neck, and little on his upper lip. He has shaggy brown and platinum blond hair.
Character Concept
Sha is well versed in trade. He also enjoys a fine glass of port or wine. He is a drifter, going from place to place and staying in taverns. He is very determined and competitive, and occasionally gambles. He is an open supporter of Laviku, like all his people. He enjoys women, preferably the Vantha. He is very joking, and comes off as gruff.
Character History
Sha was born to Mavary Vandor on a trading vessel in the Suvan. He was raised on the boat for 5 months before returning to shore. His mother said his father took off before birth, this made Sha depressed, feeling as if he were a problem. For weeks he thought about leaving, thinking his father would come back if he did. But he didn't flee. He began lessons of Laviku in order to learn more of him. He began learning of other cultures as well. His favorite two were the Benshira and Konti. He enjoyed learning. When he was 17, he began his travels, going through Wind Reach, Ravok, Cyphrus, and Ekytol, as well as a trip to Avanthal. He enjoyed the glasswork of the Inarta, as well as the determination of the Isur. He then found his love of Alcohol upon returning to home. Port wine was his favorite drink for a long time, served with cheese. His mother fell on hard times, so he had to stop drinking and support her. She fell ill soon after, and he devoted all his time to her, getting her food and paying the bills she owed. She felt better after a while, and she had got him a reward for helping her-a dog. He named it Suv, after the Suvan. It was a young Bozderon Shadow dog. He went back on adventuring, enjoying an easy life, until word got around of his being a father. He found this hard to believe, until an Inarta women found him and told him. He was dumbfounded. He did support the woman. When time came, a girl named Sha'ira was born. She was beautiful and healthy. He supported the woman and baby, sending money to her for bills. She got married to an Eagle rider, and sent back all the money. Satisfied with his charity, he arrived in Sylira, and went back to his normal life, in his normal world.
Training (Skills, Arcana, Gnosis, Lore)
Trade 20/100
Sword 15/100
Sailing 20(+10 racial bonus)/100

Lore of Syliran Geography
Lore of Syliran Culture
Equipment and Possessions

1 Set of Clothing
-Simple Shirt
-Simple Pants
-Simple Undergarments
-Simple Cloak/coat
-Simple Boots
1 Waterskin
1 Backpack which contains:
-Comb (Wood)
-Brush (Wood)
-Soap
-Razor
-Balanced Rations (1 Week's worth)
-1 eating knife
-Flint & Steel
Estoc
Heirloom: Suv, a Bozderon Shadow dog.
90 Gold Mizas
Ledger

Purchase Cost Total
Starting +100 GM 100 GM

Thread List
Sha Vandor
The Svefra Ladykiller

Words: 2596
Joined roleplay: April 23rd, 2012, 1:06 am
Race: Human, Svefra
Character sheet

Sha Vandor

Postby Sha Vandor on April 27th, 2012, 9:03 pm

Questions:

1.Have you ever been drunk? If so, describe your first time.
2.Do you like to drink on a regular basis?
3.What sort of alcohol do you prefer?
4.Have you ever tried drugs (mood altering substances)? If so, which kinds and what did you think of them?
5.What do you think of drugs and alcohol? Be specific.

Answers:

1. "Many, many times. My first time was hilarious. I fell off a boat after urinating myself."

2. "Yes, I drink all the time."

3. "Port. If a place doesn't serve it, wine will do. I usually order red port and a raspberries or cake."

4. "Yes. I have tried Dreamsmoke and Dragondust. They made me feel good, and I will have them on Occasion."

5. "They are just more parts of life. I actually enjoy both, and am okay with being around them."
Sha Vandor
The Svefra Ladykiller

Words: 2596
Joined roleplay: April 23rd, 2012, 1:06 am
Race: Human, Svefra
Character sheet

Sha Vandor

Postby Ghost on May 7th, 2012, 8:53 am

Liaison Intervention
Hello!

I’m Ghost, and I’m a Character Sheet Liaison. I’m here to help others with their Character Sheets and the Lore. There are a few things you need to fix or make a little clearer:

1) Your birthdate is incomplete. Please state which day and season he was born, and please also state his age.

2) Trade is not a skill in Mizahar. Please pick a different skill.

3) “Sword” is too general a skill Please specify what kind of sword he is using.

4) Svefra get 60 skill points. You only have 50, so please add another 5 points.
5) What’
s “Estoc”?

6) You only have 90 gm. What did you spend 10 gm on? Please specify that in your ledger.

7) You don’t seem to own a house or a boat. If you start without a house or a boat, you can add another 500 gm to your ledger.

Send me a PM when you have editted your Character Sheet, and I’ll remove this intervention. Have fun in Mizahar and don’t hesitate to PM me if you have questions.

Ghost
CS Liaison

Words: 53983
Joined roleplay: February 4th, 2012, 6:45 am
Race: Staff account
Office