Lumiana's Journal ; A Konti on a Quest

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Feel free to start IC Journaling in this forum. Each character is allowed threads here where they can store notes they learn IC, facts, or even talk about their feelings and inner thoughts. Journals don't need to be in written form, they be anything you as a player thinks suits the personality of the Characte.r

Postby Lumiana on April 27th, 2012, 4:36 pm

Leaving The White Isle was the hardest thing I have ever done in my 17 years. Grandmother was almost beside herself, but I hope she understood that I am doing this not out of insolence, but to find mother and my destiny. When I was a mere child of eight, my mother was taken as a slave to Avalis knows where. I feel that I must find her, and even though I love the Isle, I long for greater adventure then could ever be found on it's peaceful grounds. I imagine that I could hire myself out as a governess, or possibly an nanny or Au Pair. I simply adore children, and I suppose that my emotion-seeing will come in handy with controlling and reasoning with them. My only despair is I know naught where to travel, for even as I journey on this boat, my destination remains undecided. I pray that Avalis be with me on my travels, and may I make many a friend, not one foe, and let me find my lost mother.

Lumiana
Last edited by Lumiana on May 6th, 2012, 6:53 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Lumiana
Player

Words: 6034
Joined roleplay: April 26th, 2012, 6:03 pm
Race: Konti
Character sheet
Journal

Postby Lumiana on April 27th, 2012, 6:10 pm

I have decided to make towards the Suvan Seas. Through there I can explore many places, it is my best choice. Image

The view is wonderful, so I wonder if I should get out and swim to shore. No, I think not, I do not want to draw any attention to myself. I have even dressed in such a way as to hide my scales. If my mother really is here, then so are her captors, and any unwanted suspicions might be dangerous.

I must go now, we are getting ready to dock.

Lumiana
The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and science.
Albert Einstein
Lumiana
Player

Character sheet
Journal

Postby Lumiana on April 28th, 2012, 5:11 am

While some of the other passengers get off on the busy port of Syliras, I will make my escape into the sea. I feel guilty that I am not to pay for my voyage, but then again, I did not take any of their food or cabin rooms. I wonder if I should give them my pearl pendant... Nay, it is much too valuable. Grandmother must have given it to me for a reason, and I'm sure the crew will not even notice my absence.
We are docking, here is my chance. I fear I will not journal much longer, for I will be dwelling underwater for a while.

Lumiana
The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and science.
Albert Einstein
Lumiana
Player

Character sheet
Journal