Lumiana Character Sheet

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, all the character sheets are kept for player characters. Feel free to come on in, browse the forum, look at what sort of characters others have created, and then begin your very own!

Moderator: Liaisons

Lumiana Character Sheet

Postby Lumiana on April 27th, 2012, 3:06 pm

Lumiana Character Sheet

Physical Description: Lumiana has wide icy blue eyes. They make her look young and vulnerable. Her hair is thigh length and very straight and the color is silvery blonde. She is only 5'0" and 80 lbs which makes her look small and weak, this is misleading for she is practiced in the art of Suvai.
Name: Lumiana
Race: Konti
Birthday: Season of Spring, Day 2, 495 AV

Character Concept: Lumiana come across as a bit meek and kind Konti. In fact, Lumiana is not meek but respectful (well, to some people...), and cares for her friends and family. Lumiana's greatest weakness is that she is over-trusting and can get distracted easily. She is very empathetic to her friends, and people in general, unless she is provoked and can get very defensive. She loves pineapple and enjoys wine, though she does not often get the chance to indulge in either. Lumiana loves singing and dancing and has a clear lovely voice that she inherited from her mother. She can seem rather prim and proper, but she loves throwing a bit of sarcasm into her speech.

She has the gift of Emotion-Seeing, as gifts of sight are common in Konti women because of the seer's waters and Avalis' genosis. To see ones emotions, Lumiana simply has to touch another person, instantly showing her the emotion one is feeling at the moment. Sensing overly violent or dark emotions more then oncein one day can cause Lumiana to become moody, sick or dizzy. If the contact is full of emotion, e.g if she is physically abused, kissed or hugged, Lumiana may see the person's emotions for the whole day.

Lumina adores children and is known to watch children of any race for parents happily.

Character History: Lumiana's mother was captured as a slave when Lumiana was barely 8 years old. Lumiana was raised by her grandmother until she turned 17 and decided she wanted to move into her own cottage, much against her grandmother's wishes, so she could make plans on finding her mother. Lumiana is now on a quest to find her mother, experience the world, and find her place in life.

Possessions

1 Set of Clothing (Usually white, color isn’t unusual)
-Simple Shirt
-Simple Pants
-Simple Undergarments (Wearing)
-Simple Cloak/coat
-Simple Boots
-Fine Dress (Wearing)
1 Waterskin
1 Backpack which contains:
-Comb (Wood)
-Brush (Wood)
-Soap
-Razor
-Balanced Rations (1 Week’s Worth)
-1 eating knife
-Flint & Steel
Heirloom: (50gm worth)
Pearl pendant in the shape of the Seer's Lily from her Grandmother. (Wearing)

Housing:
1 basic 20x20 single room cottage (400 sq feet) with a hearth, bunk, chest, chair, and small table.
Permanent Housing is available through the Taviasa City Officials

Temporary Housing for visitors is available at:
Pearl Divers Inn

Ledger
Purchase Cost Total
Starting +100 GM 100 GM
Fine Dress -20 GM 80 GM

Skills, Lores, Magics, Gnosis, Languages

Common Skills:
Trade skills related to Medicine, Artists, Divination, Tourism

Skill points:

Singing 26/100 - (26 points, starting package.)- Competent
Unarmed combat 8/100 - (8 points, starting package.)- Novice
Dance 11/100 - (11 points, starting package.) - Novice
Story Telling 5/100 - (5 points, starting package.)- Novice
Fortune Telling 10/100 - (10 points, Konti bonus.) - Novice

Practiced Languages:

Fluent Language: Kontinese
Basic Language: Common
Poor Language: Char

Helpful Lores:
Lore of Kontinese Culture
Lore of Religion: Avalis

Genosis:

Avalis
Last edited by Lumiana on November 25th, 2012, 8:00 am, edited 4 times in total.
Lumiana
Player

Words: 6034
Joined roleplay: April 26th, 2012, 6:03 pm
Character sheet
Journal

Lumiana Character Sheet

Postby Ghost on May 6th, 2012, 4:20 am

Liaison Intervention
Hello!

I’m Ghost, and I’m a Character Sheet Liaison. I’m here to help others with their Character Sheets and the Lore. There are a few things you need to fix:

1) Your birthdate is wrong. We currently have Spring, 512 AV in Mizahar. So if you want to play a 17 year old Konti, her birthday needs to be in Spring, 495 AV or sometimes in 494 AV.

2) A bit later you state that she was raised by her grandmother until she was 24. Please decide how old she is. Is she 17 or 24?

3) Konti Gifts need to be applied for in the Help Desk now. Please do so.

4) You only have 50 skill points. As a Konti you get the standard 50 skill points, and on top of that you get a 10 point bonus to either Medicine or Fortune Telling. Please add that bonus.

5) Gnosis marks need to be applied for in the Help Desk, even if every Konti has one.

Send me a PM when you have editted your Character Sheet, and I’ll remove this intervention. Have fun in Mizahar and don’t hesitate to PM me if you have questions.

Ghost
CS Liaison

Words: 53983
Joined roleplay: February 4th, 2012, 6:45 am
Race: Staff account
Office

Lumiana Character Sheet

Postby Lumiana on May 12th, 2012, 5:45 am

Questions

General Information :
1. What is your Name? Lumiana
2. Do you go by a nickname or pet name? No, I prefer to use the full beautiful name that was given to me.
3. How old are you? 17
4. What is your height? 5'0"
5. What is your weight? 80 lbs

Aesthetics :
1. Describe yourself as you see yourself. I see myself as a strong person. I hold well under pressure and seldom cry.
2. Describe yourself as others typically see you. I'd say that I typically come across as small and vulnerable, though I assure you that it not the case.
3. What is your favorite body feature? I think I like my eyes the best, for they are the same shade as my mother's and grandmother's eyes.
4. How physically fit are you? I am pretty fit, I swim constantly to keep in shape and out of necessity.
5. How do you typically dress and what is your style? I very much like dresses. They look professional, elegant, and leave leg space to run or fight in.

Family :
1. Who are your parents and what are they like? Alas, I have never met my father and have no idea who he is. My mother was taken to be a slave when I was very young, so my fleeting memories of her only reveal a kind and loving woman.
2. Do you have any brothers or sisters? Sadly, no.
3. What is your extended family like? My grandmother has raised me my whole life, and she is a good woman. I say good, not kind, for she can be terribly strict and I suspect she did not enjoy caring for me when I was my mother's burden.
4. Do you consider close friends as important or more/less important than family? I do not have many friends. I have always been more or less quiet, I hope that will change so I can finally have some close companions.
5. Do you treat animals like family? Grandmother never allowed any pets, but I am sure I would adore one if I had it.

2. Where do you live now? The Suvan Sea, quite literally. I live inside it.
3. If you could live anywhere in Mizahar where would that be? I suppose wherever my mother is or where I could be of the most use.
4. Do you have a favorite place to vacation or spend leisure time? I have never been on vacation, though maybe after I find her I will try to go to Avanthal, as I have never been anywhere very cold.
5. Where do you fear to be? In a masters house, for I must never be a slave.

Traits :
1. Do you have any physical weaknesses (disease, scars, and missing limbs?) Thankfully, no.
2. Are you right handed or left handed? Left Handed
3. What languages do you speak? What do you sound like? Do you have an accent? I speak Kontinese, Common and Char. I have been told I have a clear, musical voice, but for me I just sound like myself.
4. Do you have any odd mannerisms, annoying habits, or other defining characteristics? I often bite my lip until it bleeds, an unfortunate nervous habit.
5. Do you have (or want to get) any tattoos or piercing? Why do you have them (or will get them) ? I do not want to spoil my natural form with self mutilation.

Occupations :
1. What is your occupation? None yet.
2. Do you like/dislike your work? Why?
3. If you could be anything you wanted to, what would you be? I am not quite sure, but I would love to work with children.
4. What occupation do you admire the most? Why? I admire teachers for the noble act of giving out knowledge and having endless patience.
5. What occupation do you lest like? Why? Slave traders, for obvious reasons.

Childhood :
1. What sort of child were you? I was a rather shy child. I did not have many friends, and my grandmother wasn't very fond of me, so I basically raised myself.
2. What is your favorite memory from childhood? My mother is dancing with me. She is holding my hands and we are spinning and twirling and laughing. She's so beautiful and she's smiling at me and singing in words I do not understand.
3. What is your worst memory from childhood? My grandmother comes into the room I am playing in. Her elegant face is pinched and contorted, so she looks as if she is sucking at a lemon and smelling something bad at the same time. "She's not coming back." she says, and exits the room. Nobody holds me as I cry.
4. What sort of relationship did you have with your parents? I have never met my father, but I had a wonderful relationship with my mother. She doted on me, always talking to me as if I were her equal and understanding me.
5. Who was your most influential role model? Again, my mother. She was, is, beautiful, smart, kind and had that way of making everyone around her smile.

Education :
1. What sort of education do you have?
2. Do you like/dislike learning?
3. Where or how did you learn most of your skills/abilities?
4. How do you learn best?
5. What are your educational goals for the future?

Relationships :
1. Do you form close bonds with people? Why? Why not?
2. Do you trust people easily? If not, why not?
3. Do you consider yourself straight, gay, bi, or something else?
4. Have you ever been kissed? If so, describe the first time.
5. Have you ever had sex? If so, describe the first time.

Drugs and Alcohol :
1. Have you ever been drunk? If so, describe your first time.
2. Do you like to drink on a regular basis?
3. What sort of alcohol do you prefer?
4. Have you ever tried drugs (mood altering substances)? If so, which kinds and what did you think of them?
5. What do you think of drugs and alcohol? Be specific.

Likes and Dislikes :
1. What are your hobbies?
2. Do you like to read?
3. What annoys you more than anything else?
4. What do you find the most relaxing activity to do?
5. What kinds of things embarrass you? Why?

Favorites :
1. What is your favorite color or colors?
2. What is your favorite time of day?
3. What is the most beautiful thing you’ve ever seen?
4. What do you like to eat? What do you hate to eat?
5. What is your favorite type of weather? Does any kind scare you?

Outlook :
1. Are you optimistic or pessimistic?
2. What are your religious views?
3. Would you be able to kill?
4. What are your views on sex?
5. What, in your opinion, makes a successful life?

Actions :
1. What is the worst and best thing you’ve ever done?
2. What is your greatest regret?
3. What is your best/worst memory?
4. If you could change one thing about your past, what would it be and why?
5. What are you the most proud of doing in your life?

Emotions :
1. How honest are you about your thoughts and feelings with others?
2. Do you have any biases or prejudices?
3. What makes you happy?
4. Who or what, if anything, would you die for?
5. What makes you angry?

Relationships :
1. In general, how do you treat others?
2. Who is the most important person in your life, and why?
3. Who is the person you respect the most, and why?
4. Do you have a spouse or significant other? If not, describe an ideal lover.
5. Do you trust anyone to protect you? Who, and why

Group Situations :
1. Do you tend to argue with people, or avoid conflict?
2. Do you tend to take on leadership roles in social situations?
3. Do you like interacting with large groups of people? Why or why not?
4. Do you care what others think of you?
5. What do you think of others, in general?

Self Image :
1. What is your greatest strength as a person?
2. What is your greatest weakness?
3. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
4. Are you generally introverted or extroverted?
5. Are you generally organized or messy?

Beliefs :
1. What God or Goddess do you find most appealing, if any?
2. Which God or Goddess do you fear, if any?
3. Do you have any Gnosis Marks? If so, how did you receive them?
4. What lengths would you go to to please your deity?
5. Where do you draw the line at pleasing your deity? What is too much?

Life & Death :
1. What do you absolutely live for?
2. What is the best part of life?
3. What is the best part of death?
4. If you could choose, how would you want to die?
5. What is the one thing for which you would most like to be remembered after your death?
The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and science.
Albert Einstein
Lumiana
Player

Words: 6034
Joined roleplay: April 26th, 2012, 6:03 pm
Character sheet
Journal