Double Vision [Clyde]

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A city floating in the center of a lake, Ravok is a place of dark beauty, romance and culture. Behind it all though is the presence of Rhysol, God of Evil and Betrayal. The city is controlled by The Black Sun, a religious organization devoted to Rhysol. [Lore]

Double Vision [Clyde]

Postby Lazybones on April 28th, 2012, 5:21 pm

Thread Complete!

Notes: This was a cute story. I love Flynn's perception of the world, especially seeing herself as relatively stable compared to other ghosts, despite some obvious moral ambiguity. Clyde was adorable awkward too. I didn't really see any Rhetoric for Flynn, but I gave Clyde investigation for checking out the weirdness caused by Flynn, as well as Seduction for that sorry attempt at flirting. 

Flynn
Award :
Skills: Soulmist Projection +3, Materialization +3, Possession +2, Observation +4, Persuasion 3, Interrogation +2, Storytelling +1, Larceny +1, Negotiation +1, Subterfuge +1

Lores: Toying With the Living, Pandering to Curiosity, Clyde's Patchy Memory, Gullible Humans, Possessing Clyde, Clyde's Residence

Clyde
Award :
Skills:Spiritism +2, Auristics +1, Storytelling +2, Observation +2, Interrogation +2, Investigation +1, Rhetoric +1, Seduction +1, Drinking +1

Lores:What ARE You?, Flynn's Life Story, Flirting With a Ghost, A Ghost's Aura, Possessed By Flynn
I am a friendly fascist. I am a tyrant that you should trust. And you should let me run your life, because I do know what is best for you.

RavokBlack SunEbonstryfeRhysolThe VoiceRavok IC
Lazybones
Could be wrong, should be right.

Words: 80514
Joined roleplay: January 10th, 2012, 9:56 pm
Race: Staff account
Office

Previous