[Ravok AS Office - Lazybones] Watching the world pass by.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Within this forum, all Storytellers of any level may feel free to create their office threads. These threads are then used for active thread lists, XP requests, and other communications that aren't necessarily PM required.

Moderators: Junior Storytellers, Liaisons, Assistant Storytellers, Scribes, Regional Storytellers, Domain Storytellers

[Ravok AS Office - Lazybones] Watching the world pass by.

Postby Lazybones on January 12th, 2012, 2:23 am

The Office of Lazybones
AS of Ravok

When all the world has lain and sank,
and oily water laps the banks,

I'll drift there to meet you, lazybones.

Hello, and welcome to the floating city of Ravok! I'm Lazybones, and don't let the name fool you, I'm here to help! Ravok is an oft misunderstood city, full of beauty and intrigue, and it's my hope that you'll come to appreciate everything it has to offer. Go ahead! Settle down and make yourself at home.

Oh, mind that spiderweb in the corner. That belongs to Nikita. She keeps the office free of pests.

ImageGrading Threads
I will try to grade your threads in the order that I receive them, but for the sake of expedience, I may occasionally grade shorter threads before longer ones. Longer threads may take me multiple days to read through, but I'll try to be as efficient as thorough as I can. :)

While I may grade threads occasionally from other people's offices, the threads in my office take priority.

Thread Title: Please provide me with a link! ^_^
Players: For my own quick reference before I click the link.
Premise: No spoilers! I like surprises. Just give me a quick summary so I can orient myself to the environment.
Skills or Lores: I'll try to dish out whatever skills I observe, but if there's something special, or anything you think I might miss (or mistake for another skill), please list them here! Same goes for lores.
Additional Notes: My favorite cake is carrot.

For your convenience. :
Code: Select all
[framepic=http://mysmartshop.files.wordpress.com/2011/06/1307706377.jpg][frametrans=#CCCCCC,5][color=#800000][b]Thread Title:[/b]
[b]Players:[/b]
[b]Premise:[/b]
[b]Skills or Lores:[/b]
[b]Additional Notes:[/b][/color][/frametrans][/framepic]

Modded Threads
If you'd like a modded thread with me, please make the request in the form of a PM, so that we may privately work out details and put together a scenario for you. Also, please have at least a basic idea of what you want your character to experience, gain, or accomplish.

To request a modded thread, please title a PM with "Mod Request", and give me a concise description of what you're after. Include any details you feel are important, and I'll try to respond promptly.

Depending on how quickly my modded threads are moving, I will run a maximum 3-4 threads at one time. If I'm full up, I'll be happy to place you on a waiting list!

Enjoy your stay in Ravok!

Modded Threads :
Shedding Skin - Iskessah
The Aristocrat - Zvi
Don't Drink the Water - Elianos
[Special] Caught In the Middle - Cassandra Coven, Murmur, Zvi, Keating Ash, Crismento Miren, Quinn Lark

When all the noise has left your head,
will someday you rise off the bed?

I'll be there to lift you, lazybones.
Last edited by Lazybones on April 30th, 2012, 12:01 am, edited 32 times in total.
I am a friendly fascist. I am a tyrant that you should trust. And you should let me run your life, because I do know what is best for you.

RavokBlack SunEbonstryfeRhysolThe VoiceRavok IC
Lazybones
Could be wrong, should be right.

Words: 80514
Joined roleplay: January 10th, 2012, 9:56 pm
Race: Staff account
Office