Ambroas: Akalak Question

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, users can ask questions of one another to work through issues. New players are encouraged to ask their questions here before they turn to the Help Desk or a storyteller.

Moderators: Liaisons, Assistant Storytellers, Regional Storytellers, Domain Storytellers

Postby Ambroas on April 26th, 2012, 4:28 am

I was wondering if Ambroas could already be Cerulean. He's going to be 34 years old. I was also wondering where Ceruleans also reside other than riverfall.
Ambroas
Player

Words: 378
Joined roleplay: April 25th, 2012, 6:15 am
Race: Akalak

Postby Nai'shee on May 1st, 2012, 2:57 pm

It isn't stated that you can't, but I would recommend you to get approval in Help Desk form the founders, so there wouldn't be any confusion.
ABSENCE
Common
Fratava
Nai'shee
One day, you'll all know my name

Words: 240186
Joined roleplay: December 30th, 2011, 7:22 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Paragon on May 1st, 2012, 2:59 pm

Yep, Naishee's right, either apply at the HD, or PM one of the Riverfall Storytellers (Gossamer or Indigo). They'll also be able to answer your question about Ceruleans :)
Paragon
The Gordian Knot

Words: 448583
Joined roleplay: December 1st, 2011, 8:55 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 4
Featured Contributor (1) Donor (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

Postby Indigo on May 1st, 2012, 3:52 pm

Hi Ambroas,

You will need to come up with an impressive backstory, complete history and well written Character Sheet to explain your concept and then submit to the Help Desk. In a nutshell, the Ceruleans are a cult of Akalaks that have no self control of their conflicting personalities, and are generally looked down upon by Riverfall citizens. They are deemed dangerous to society and after a session with the Council of Elders, they are marked with vivid facial tattoos to warn all who see them that they are lowly Ceruleans. Because they have such low status, they forgo the right to a surname and any honor. Riverfall is filled with many honorable, law abiding citizens, male and female. We have a great write up in the Wiki that details what it is to be a Cerulean-and it's not favorable.
Ceruleans
If you have any furthers questions, please don't hesitate to PM me or Gossamer,

Indigo
Indigo
As you wish (no1 gets princess bride quotes)

Words: 84986
Joined roleplay: August 31st, 2011, 10:46 pm
Race: Staff account