[Kalila/Amani's Scrapbook] The Serpent's Lair

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The player scrapbooks forum is literally a place for writers to warm-up, brainstorm, keep little scraps of notes, or just post things to encourage themselves and each other. Each player can feel free to create their own thread - one per account - and use them accordingly.

Postby Sahashkalila on May 7th, 2012, 1:39 am

I want to start posting a few of my favorite things and fandoms for you guys, so whoever trolls this....enjoy!
Sahashkalila
I will forge my own path and begin anew.

Words: 129141
Joined roleplay: March 9th, 2012, 11:30 pm
Race: Dhani
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Sahashkalila on May 7th, 2012, 4:25 am

Sahashkalila

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Musca on May 7th, 2012, 9:38 am

by bearsforartemis
Take it easy, girl. <3
Musca
derp derp derp derp

Words: 68348
Joined roleplay: March 11th, 2012, 5:41 am
Race: Zith
Character sheet
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Sahashkalila on May 7th, 2012, 2:42 pm

For Musca :)

I love you daarling <3
Sahashkalila

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Sahashkalila on May 7th, 2012, 2:45 pm

Sahashkalila

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Sahashkalila on May 9th, 2012, 2:48 am

Sahashkalila

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Sahashkalila on May 9th, 2012, 2:08 pm

Ok, so I really don't have a reason for posting this, it just makes me laugh every time I see it and I wanted to share with everyone else :P

Damn that plexiglass.
Sahashkalila

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Sahashkalila on May 10th, 2012, 3:41 pm

I decided to share some of my favorite quotes from one of my all time favorite book series, The Legend of Drizzt by R.A. Salvatore. If anyone has read this series then you will be familiar with what I am about to post. These quotes come from the small sections where Drizzt ponders about life, which are my favorite parts to the books. Feel free to comment on your own thoughts about what each quote means, I love feedback :)

"We are all prisoners at one time or another in our lives, prisoners to ourselves or to the expectations to those around us. It is a burden that all people endure, that all people despise, and that few people ever learn to escape."

I think everyone can say that they have experienced at one point or another, and don't try to say that you haven't. Whether it is the need to please your family, or whether it is trying to appease your friends and coworkers, everyone has experienced it. It can even be a prison of one's own emotions, and that I think, is the worst prison of all.
Sahashkalila

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Sahashkalila on May 10th, 2012, 7:01 pm

ImageSo I realized that I never really showed a pic of my face to people, at least a recent one anyway, and so I have set out to change this and tell everyone a bit about myself in the process.

My name is Laura and I'm 21 years old. I work as a part time bartender for a country club that is more ghetto than it likes to believe and I went to culinary school for two years until I decided to change my major to business management. I'd honestly rather be majoring in journalism, but business seems to be the way to go these days. Anyways, I'm 4'11 and fun size, which is what I keep telling myself and buy lots of heels to emphasize that. I have blue eyes and dark hair, and I don't tan worth a damn, so I guess I look like a china doll :P. So yeah thats my physical description.

I'm a rather quiet person, I prefer my own company over others sometimes, only because I value my alone time. I do enjoy being around people and enjoy my job at times because I like to be social, but taking time for myself is a priority too. I love to read, I think my room has basically turned into a personal library, and I like to watch a lot of old school cartoons and movies. I guess I'm really a big kid at heart because I think that you are never to old to enjoy a cartoon. I like going to the beach and listening to loud music, I like to watch anime and munch on popcorn, I like to joke around and have a good time with friends, and I enjoy a good philosophical discussion over coffee any day. And.....well yeah, that's pretty much me haha. I'm pretty sure I'm forgetting a lot of stuff, but that's me in a nutshell cause I'm terrible at describing myself.

I kind of felt like I was filling out one of those adds in the paper like I'm looking for a date or something.....oh well. Just wanted you to get to know the owner of this scrap :P
Sahashkalila

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Sahashkalila on May 16th, 2012, 5:02 pm

Sahashkalila

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

PreviousNext