[The Spires DS Office] Tea in the Trees

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Within this forum, all Storytellers of any level may feel free to create their office threads. These threads are then used for active thread lists, XP requests, and other communications that aren't necessarily PM required.

Moderators: Junior Storytellers, Liaisons, Assistant Storytellers, Scribes, Regional Storytellers, Domain Storytellers

Postby Cinna on June 21st, 2012, 10:39 pm

Tea anyone?
Hello hello and welcome to my tree! Take a seat and rest your feet, would you like some tea and cookies? Don't feed the animals though, they tend to leave messes.......

Seriously though, welcome to my office :). Feel free to drop a grading request here with the following format:

-Please provide the name and link of the thread
-List everyone who is involved
-Is there anything in particular that you would like me to know about the thread?
-What skills were you looking for in this thread? Any in particular?
-What type of thread is this? Just a solo? A job? Friendly interaction?

If you request a modded thread from there then please follow a similar format:

-What is the title? If you do not have one yet that is okay as well.
-Include the timestamp and location
-Who all is involved in this thread? Are NPCs included and if so, which ones?
-Is there anything special that I need to know about this thread? Such as flashbacks or any thread that is revelant? If so please link them.
-What is the goal of this thread? Please give me a description.

If there is any additional information that needs to be provided then please feel free to do so. :) Also threads can be graded here in this office or can be submitted here in the grading thread!
Last edited by Cinna on September 27th, 2012, 7:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
All thread tickets are sold out until most of the current modded threads are completed. I apologize for the trouble.

The Spires I Jamoura I Player Guide I Housing
Cinna
The Residing Wood Nymph

Words: 52321
Joined roleplay: June 21st, 2012, 3:55 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Medals: 1
Featured Contributor (1)

Postby Lixue on January 13th, 2013, 5:33 pm

Hello!

The Narrow Path is a moderated thread run by Cachet so Lixue could earn her mark from Rak'keli. I'm looking for nothing in particular; only the mark and lores about Rak'keli. Perhaps the skill of medicine.

Thanks!

-Lixue
"This is Common"
"This is Vani"

I am interested in learning new languages. If you are interested in teaching your language, please contact me. Thank you.
Lixue
The Amputator

Words: 329233
Joined roleplay: January 9th, 2012, 3:30 pm
Race: Human, Mixed
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Featured Contributor (1) 2012 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)