The meeting of three people. [Kennen. Dallisetria] [Done]

The three people are walking in the park. What will they be? Friends or enemies?

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Built into the cliffs overlooking the Suvan Sea, Riverfall resides on the edge of grasslands of Cyphrus where the Bluevein River plunges off the plain and cascades down to the inland sea below. Home of the Akalak, Riverfall is a self-supporting city populated by devoted warriors. [Riverfall Codex]

The meeting of three people. [Kennen. Dallisetria]

Postby Dallisetria on April 21st, 2012, 4:13 pm

After a ways of walking, and more crying, Dallisetria found herself on the ground, face down, using her forearms as a pillow. At that moment, she hated being a Kelvic. She hated how she didn't find much of anything awkward. She hated herself. She started pulling out the grass, and screaming in anger. In fact, she was so mad, her vision was blurred. She then stood up, and then had to stretch. She needed to move. She started to pace her breath, and when she started running, she started pacing that, too. She didn't want to jog back towards Mish and Ken, anymore. In fact, Ken was probably already gone, and Mish... well, Mish was probably confused. She didn't want to leave the poor girl hanging, so she jogged back to Mish anyways. She sighed, and slowed to a walk whenever she reached her friend. Who, was sitting on the ground. "What are you doing?" she asked coldly. "Why are you just sitting there?" she paused. "I would stand up if I were you." and then she turned, and she started walking away. Although before she got just too far, she had to stop and adjust the leather latches that held the bow and arrows on her back, because they were coming loose.
Aaaand I'm back. <3
Dallisetria
When I'm not hiding, you'll know.

Words: 39128
Joined roleplay: April 20th, 2012, 6:20 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet

The meeting of three people. [Kennen. Dallisetria]

Postby Mishani Vita on April 21st, 2012, 10:29 pm

Mish looked at Dall in a bit of a confuse. She came back,and she left. Mish stood up and stretched. This was so complicated. This time she should be at the docks, watching ships float by, birds fly around and avoiding stupid sailors. Not choose between two of her friends. Should she go and talk with Kennen, or follow Dall? Kennen was maybe traumatized for life, and needed explanation from other places than books, but Dall needed a friend right now, because she seemed sad over what she did. Mish hit her head from both sides, making her head hurt a little. She had never made such a difficult decision. Then she got an idea. She whistled softly, and the small blue bird flied to her, landing in front of her. "Please look after that guy, but don't get too close. I want you to return when his hand is all right. Be safe, okay?" She said with a soft tone, and pointing towards Kennen to show the bird who she meant. She really hoped that he wouldn't be mad at her.

Then she stood up. her dress was all dusty of the ground, but she didn't mind. The little bird flew up in the air and went to Kennen. It was ordered to return when the wrist was okay, and so it would. Mish smiled and trotted after Dallis. She stopped next to her and spun around a little. "I know you're sad about what you did, but you did nothing wrong. He just isn't used to see that kind of stuff. He was a scholar, so he usually reads much more than he actually acts. Don't blame yourself." She talked too much, she knew that. But she absolutely wanted to make her friend feel better.
Last edited by Mishani Vita on May 16th, 2012, 9:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mishani Vita
Songbird

Words: 28401
Joined roleplay: April 16th, 2012, 5:20 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet

The meeting of three people. [Kennen. Dallisetria] [Done]

Postby Indigo on May 13th, 2012, 6:30 pm

Character: Mishani Vita
Skills: +2 Singing, +1 Socialization, +1 Conversation, +1 Compassion, +1 Manners,
Lore: Music and nature are a normal Gypsy thing, Flowers make it better, Making friends is the best, Give a flower-get a flower, Kelvic appreciation,

Character: Kennen
Skills: +1 Observation, +1 Running,
Lore: Being shy around two pretty girls, Scholar=Loner, Naked female Kelvic-Run away! Girls are scary!

Character: Dallisetria
Skills: +1 Socialization, +1 Observation, +1 Tracking(Hearing,) +1 Compassion, +1 Reflexes, +1 First Aid,
Lore: A Kelvic smile isn't always friendly looking, Natural growling, Get a flower-give a flower, Making friends is the best, Meet the Ocelot, Nude is natural, Chase that man! Poor high strung kitty Kelvic,

Notes: Mishani your PC is very sweet and friendly. I'd like to see more of her.
Kennen please try to write more than a few sentences! It's hard to give skills and lores when you aren't writing enough to go on.
Dalli You are the quintessential high strung emotional cat! As always, well done playing such a reactive Kelvic Ocelot.
Financial notes: n/a
If you have any questions or comments about your grade, please PM me.

Indigo
As you wish (no1 gets princess bride quotes)

Words: 84986
Joined roleplay: August 31st, 2011, 10:46 pm
Race: Staff account

Previous