Quest thread (Roleplay thread)

Quest orientated, but introductions first. I'm hoping for 3 to 5 reagular players in here at least.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This shining population center is considered the jewel of The Sylira Region. Home of the vast majority of Mizahar's population, Syliras is nestled in a quiet, sprawling valley on the shores of the Suvan Sea. [Lore]

Quest thread (Roleplay thread)

Postby Mordechai Zoltar on May 20th, 2012, 5:14 am

I hated this lifestyle, wandering from place to place. But what else could i do. A graveyard has only so much value to take before it's emptied. Not to mention the curious stares that grew more constant the longer I stayed in any town.

Mordechai stood at 6 foot 6, head and shoulders. He wore an ornate, decorated black robe, the hood of which he ducked deep inside of to try and hide his face. He had a tuft of a beard and braided his chin-length hair (it could be seen poking out from his hood. Around his neck hung an amulet with a small red gem set in the center. A shadowy aura could be felt from it.

He was human. And he was tired and hungry from the journey into town. Already he could feel the eyes of people on him. Nervously he looked around and saw a tavern. He ducked inside.

Immediately the noise of people yelling and singing and drinking and eating penetrated his ears. This was good though, it meant the room was occupied with itself. At first he waited to be sat, but after receiving glares from 2 of the waitresses, he decided to seat himself, along the wall.

Observing those around him, he found one man passed out drunk at the table next to him. In front of him was a plate barely touched by the man. Mordechai, gently took it off his hands and proceeded to eat. He could feel an eye from the corner of the room.

Mid-bite, he turned to see some people at a table, conversing with each other.
"Damn" he muttered to himself as soon as he saw the sword, "I bet that's a knight over there."

He tucked his head further back into his hood and finished his food. About to leave...
Mordechai Zoltar
Player

Words: 30065
Joined roleplay: May 18th, 2012, 8:57 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet