Letosfer Celshield

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, all the character sheets are kept for player characters. Feel free to come on in, browse the forum, look at what sort of characters others have created, and then begin your very own!

Moderator: Liaisons

Letosfer Celshield

Postby Letosfer Celshield on May 22nd, 2012, 10:33 pm

u Letosfer Celshield t
  • Race : Isur
  • Birthday & Age : 21 of the Day, Spring of 449 A.V. & 63 years old
  • Alingment : Neutral Good
  • Language :
    {
    Isur : Fluent
    Common : Basic
    Kontinese : Poor
    }

Physical Description:
Link :
  • Height : 5,2 feet
  • Weight : 220lbs
  • Skin : Pale-Blue with silver vains
  • Hair : Dark-blue, short, curtained hair and short full beard(no moustache)
  • Traits : Dark emerald left arm(coglias clan)
  • Body : Athletic body build, not too muscled but very well shaped

Character Concept:
Link :
->Letosfer due to his life changing accident became very enclosed with his feelings and thoughts. On the outside he seems like a happy man and tries to greet any passer by and say a kind word, but on the inside he is full of despair and punishment for himself. However sometimes he may burst in anger and sarcasm, but only for a short moment. Sometimes when he talks about something his thoughts drift away and as an effect his voice becomes silent with every passing moment untill he stops talking at all and stares at some point in front of him, as if he froze or if his brain was just sucked out.
->He prefers to hammer metal as it is the least that requires him to stress or anger, but if an occasion of some slasshing and cutting passes by, he sure is not to miss it.
->He hates when people care about him too much or ask personal/stupy/a lot of questions. He might by accident slap someone in the chin with his left hand(the one which uses to hammer metal)

Training & Skill Points:
Link :
SkillsSPRBTrainingTotal
Blacksmithing151025
Riding55
Battleaxe1515
Negotiation55
Dagger Throw1010

Equipment/Possessions:
Link :
Basic Starting Package
  • 1 large tent (4 person)
  • Large tarp
  • 100 ft of rope
  • Lantern
  • 2 torches
  • Bedroll
  • Blanket
  • Fishing tackle & hooks
  • Avanthalian Sleigh Horse
  • A full set of tack
  • A large set of saddlebags.
  • 1 Set of Clothing (coat & footwear)
  • 1 Waterskin
  • 1 Backpack which contains:
    {
  • 1 Set of Toiletries (comb, brush, razor, soap)
  • Food for a week
  • 1 eating knife
  • 2 Flint & Steel
  • Military dog tags(heirloom)
    }
Extras
ItemTotal ValueSP
Dagger,Throwing*66gmYes
Lamellar Armor45gmYes
Gauntlet,Locked(Isurian)8gmYes
Helmet,Skullcap10gmYes
Battleaxe10gmYes
Whetstone*101smYes
Hammer5smYes
Coal 4lbs4smYes

Ledger:
Link :
  • Money : 20gm
  • Food : 7 days left

Character History:
Of How Letosfer Died

Character Lores:
Lore-Combat Strikes&ParriesAs a member of the Coglias Clan, Letosfer was sent to serve his duty at a young age and learned many combat technics and how to counter enemy attacks against him. This knowledge came either from Ranked Soldiers or from his own father who was once a great and expirienced warrior
Lore-Izurdin's HammerYears in the Izurdin's Hammer have taught Letosfer everything possible about Guard Posts at the Sultros Citadel and the history of Izurdin's Hammers. Any member of the Izurdin's Hammer is one more person he will never forget!

Theme Songs:
Forge & Hammer $"I had learned the Isurian arts in blacksmithing, and now as a dead Isurian I shall be reborn again as a Wanderer through the same arts my ancestors worshipped!" Letosfer Silverclaw when he chose to take up Celshield as his surname
Caravan's Crossing $"I have been wandering the deserts for so many weeks, i am thirsty and hungry. Did I survive only to be taken to the underworld by a mere desert, Damn this!" Letosfer Celshield a moment before he noticed the wandering caravans which later offered him water and some supplies for his journey

a
He hates when people care about him too much or ask personal/stupy/a lot of questions. He might by accident slap someone in the chin with his left hand
Last edited by Letosfer Celshield on May 25th, 2012, 11:55 pm, edited 8 times in total.
Letosfer Celshield
If you cannot grow it, You have to mine it

Words: 8182
Joined roleplay: May 20th, 2012, 1:15 pm
Race: Isur
Character sheet
Plotnotes