Not So Permanent (Mihai)

Swept ashore onto the Falyndar coast close to the treacherous rock spires, Will lays in very bad condition, a victim of the Djed storms, and more . . . .

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

An inland sea created by Ivak's cataclismic fury during the Valterrian, the Suvan Sea is a major trade route and the foremost hub for piracy in Mizahar. [lore]

Not So Permanent (Mihai)

Postby Will Blacktide on May 31st, 2012, 10:38 pm

Their words came through the fog settled around his brain a bit more coherently, as they spoke of his impending death. It didn’t bother him, though. He was growing more and more accustomed to what now seemed like a fact. He felt light hands running up and down, causing more discomfort in some places, but it was barely noticeable. When she fiddled with his leg, though, that hurt and he groaned loudly. When they began to move him, he screamed but it was cut short by his passing into blessed unconsciousness. For once, the gods were being merciful. He remained oblivious to the water, the rocking of the little, light craft, and the netting tossed over him to secure him in place. Because it wasn’t visibly noticeable, the Svefra girl had no way of knowing about the conk to the head he had received. But the pressure inside his skull was increasing as he slipped further and further into a coma.

As Norae set a course for Charbosi, Will hovered, just this side of death.
Will Blacktide
I'm permanent

Words: 41827
Joined roleplay: September 21st, 2011, 5:49 pm
Race: Human, Svefra
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Not So Permanent (Mihai)

Postby Mihai on June 1st, 2012, 5:12 am

Mihai was quick to help when given proper instruction; without it he had been content to bring the man food and drink, fan the flies away, talk to him when he had lucid moments, but with Norae, he could work in tandem, follow directions while her greater skill and knowledge made use of what he had to offer. He didn't imagine the trip to the boat -- anything that floated was but a boat to his mind -- was comfortable for the man, but they got him there, Norae secured him and they set off.

The wind chilled his naked skin as the seawater evaporated, and he scratched occasionally at a particularly salty bit. His eyes rested on the man mostly at first, wanting to anticipate any needs, but he was unconscious, and so he began to watch Norae more and more.

When she finally spoke again, he blinked. Sometimes people disliked his staring.

"I'm Mihai. I'm all right." After a brief pause where she could almost hear his brain churning, he asked, "Are you like Her? Like Myri? A god? A goddess?"
Mihai
Take a bite of my heart tonight

Words: 29455
Joined roleplay: April 16th, 2011, 11:35 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet

Previous