What'd I Miss?

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Feel free to place any off topic chatter, thread games, etc here.

What'd I Miss?

Postby Blayze on May 5th, 2012, 6:37 pm

So, em, I kind of vanished there for a bit (not sure if anyone even noticed, but anyway.) and well, I came back. Apologies to the few people I'm threading with (Etrius and Ana in particular) I will get around to it as soon as possible. I'm kind of under a lot of stress right now, GCSE modules are next week and I've been going through a lot at home. So I'm more than a bit stressed.

But I'm here now, so does anyone wanna fill me in on what's been happening during my absence? :P
Common, 'cause red's freakin' cool :P
Kontinese. Ew. Look how girly it is..
You really don't want to hear my failed attempts at Tukant xD
Blayze, refusing to eat chocolate covered bugs and stalking Tom Felton since 511AV :D
Blayze
I just have this urge to stab you in the face

Words: 17032
Joined roleplay: February 12th, 2012, 7:02 pm
Race: Konti
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

What'd I Miss?

Postby Ana Sol Starris on June 6th, 2012, 5:08 am

o.o Well, besides my learning of no posting flashbacks in seasons you've already played.. I've been kinda stumped about our thread. >.> and thus have not replied to it..

x_x Er.. Not sure what to say that has been missed besides a Djed storm? One really massive one?
Ana Sol Starris
Sneak Thief

Words: 706912
Joined roleplay: January 11th, 2012, 3:27 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Overlored (1) Donor (1)