Blayze (Complete)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, all the character sheets are kept for player characters. Feel free to come on in, browse the forum, look at what sort of characters others have created, and then begin your very own!

Moderator: Liaisons

Blayze (Complete)

Postby Blayze on February 12th, 2012, 10:55 pm

Basic Information

Birth name: Blayzha'vi Crukanis
Chosen name: Blayze
Race: Konti
Birthday & Age : Ist Day of Spring, 486 AV (24)

Languages

Language 1: Fluent - Kontinese
Language 2: Basic - Common
Language 3: Poor - Tukant

Physical Description: Blayze is one who cannot walk into a room without catching the eye of all within; fair and soft, yet fierce in her appearance, eyes follow her no matter where she goes. She is young even by human standards although she appears even younger, never does she look any older than sixteen. She may only be in her youth but in the years to come the great Tanroa will not show herself upon the face of the young Konti. She shares the most obvious aspects of her appearance with that of her Konti sisters. Pale white waves cascade down past her rear, usually worn up in a bun stuck through with a large metal hair prong, one snowy lock pulled down around her shoulder. Occasionally she wears it in ponytails. Long bangs frame her face. Silver-gray scalene markings climb the warm alabaster of her legs to halfway up her thighs, flowing in complex shimmering streams that vary in tone from silvery white to steel gray. They spiral up her forearms and an intricate scaled knot graces her stomach, two rivers of silver carve a path from her shoulder blades down the length of her back before fading into the silky cream of her skin. The mark of Avalis, the seer's lily adorns the plain of alabaster between her shoulder blades. But unlike her sisters, she favours the darker colours of the spectrum, whatever she wears, black is always present, even on her face. She is one of the few who is never without night-dark eye make up. It gives her eyes a smoky, sultry look that she hates to be without. Her eyes, framed by thick black lashes, are a vivid green and have a knowing, mischievous glimmer that is impossible to emulate.

Although not at all dainty or feminine in her actions, Blayze's sense of dress draws the eye down her supple, curvaceous body, but exudes the inner strength she possesses. She's partial to wearing leather and lace, metal and gossamer, mixing the sturdy and the decorative, the practical and the fanciful, swirling them together into a strange hybrid that is both beautiful and mighty to behold. She'll often be found in something that encompasses the powerful and the feminine, much like a goddess' battle armour. She can usually be found wearing a hooded gray-brown leather coat that fits close to the skin and is lined with wolves' fur for extra warmth. The sleeves are tight against her upper arms but flare outward towards the end, allowing for wear of bracers or gauntlets. Under her coat she wears a brown leather under-bust corset reinforced with interlocking metal plates that provide protection but allow for movement. The corset is embossed with rosevines and is worn over a white cotton blouse the neckline of which circles her upper arms, leaving her shoulders bare, with the sleeves coming to an end at her elbows. Under the blouse she wears a cream silk under-corset with a sewn in dagger sheath. On her legs she wears sturdy leather knee high boots, charcoal gray woolen leggings and fur-lined outer leggings. Over the leggings, but hidden by the end of her coat, she wears several belts. She also wears a set of twin Tiger Hooks on her back, under her pack but over her coat.

Character Concept: Blayze is about as different from every other Konti as you'll ever see. She's aggressive, violent, blunt and loves a good argument, especially one that comes to blows. Exceptionally learned in the fine art of sarcasm, she always has a comeback for any insult thrown her way, and if on the rare occasion she doesn't, you can guarantee she'll have an even better left hook ready to take up its stead.

Blayze has a rather dark sense of humour and is easily identified by her growl of a laugh. Because she doesn't talk that much, primarily because she doesn't have anyone to talk to, and the fact it's winter and the cold tends to play tricks on her insides, her voice has become a bit husky, with a gravel-like quality to it. Yet it somehow fits her appearance. When she does speak, it's usually to make a sarcastic remark or pick a fight. Although violent and easily aggravated by nature, she does have morals. She'll stand up for what she believes in. Most of the time. She has a certain sense of disdain for her people, stemming from her unadmitted envy of those more demure of her Konti sisters. In general, she doesn't really like people, a slight contradiction considering she loves to have a good time. Just not with arrogant, pig-headed asses who talk themselves up but fall with only a few hits. If she were to make friends, they'd find themselves allied with someone who'd defend them to the death. So far the only person she has that much love for is her sister, Kavani.

Now apart from her unusual voice and very un-Konti-like attitude, she really doesn't seem that out of the ordinary. But there is one thing that sets her apart from the rest of her outcast sisters

Blayze is a killer. She's an assassin who'll rent out her allegiances to the highest bidder, and then slaughter any hits that come her way. As a hitwoman, subtlety is not her strong point. She will, very literally, paint the room with her hit's blood. There are times when there's no body left, save a limb, although usually a severed head works better. On one occasion, after slaying a rich merchant, she let him bleed into the bath and then bathed in it.

In short, placid Blayze and assassin Blayze are practically different people. Her personality tends to work in extremes. She would die for her friends. She'd also slaughter an army for them.

Character History: Blayze did not have an unusual childhood. She was born the youngest of twins, and remains to be the outspoken one. Kavani was always the quiet one. Always the more...Konti one. She rarely spoke, almost always relying on her younger twin to do the talking for her. It was as if they were two cells of an amoeba, but that Blayze, or Blayzh'avi as was her name then, although she preferred the shortened form, Zh'avi. Although she and her sister were born twins, they are not completely identical. Or maybe they are and it's the younger's love of black and eyeliner that makes them look so different.

It was little over two years ago when Blayze left her homeland, going off in search of a worthy cause. She had found very little in Mura that truly fascinated her, save training in combat. She always felt her mother favoured her elder sister, but had no objection to it. Despite the fact she was the mouth of them both, she felt as if she was living in the shadow of her twin. So she left, taking the little she treasured and swimming to the mainland, where she found herself in Nyka. She was only there for a handful of weeks before she left, heading for Syliras, where the cycle repeated itself and she fled upon realising that thieves and criminals were harshly dealt with. She isn't quite sure how she ended up in Sunberth, all she knows is that it's where she is and where she'll be for a while. In the home of anarchy.

It is also there that she discovered her love of violence and lust for blood. She doesn't go into a frenzy when she fights. There's no maddened cackle, no sickeningly euphoric grin. Just apathy. Her face holds no emotion. There is no expression, no arched brow nor twitching smirk. All that there is life in is her eyes, they glow with emerald fire.

Training (Skills, Arcana, Gnosis, Lore):
Blayze, like most if not all Konti, possesses the first gnosis mark of Avalis, gifted to her at birth.

Konti gift: Blayze's gift is Trust Immersion. If she touches someone, she gets a feeling for whether she can trust them or not. It's not immediate, but gradual, seeping through her skin before it becomes clear. She compares it to water; someone with good intentions, someone she can trust will often make her feel as if she's sliding into a hot bath. Someone she can't trust gives her the feeling of jumping into ice-water. After the first touch, she can't sense it again, unless of course, the person's motivation changes. However she finds it less of a help and more of a hindrance as it can cause her to let her guard down if she's not careful. And just because her 'gift' tells her she can trust someone doesn't always necessarily mean she can. Those skilled in the art of hypnotism and gifted with certain gnosis powers; Cordas, the gnosis of Sagallius and Illusionism, the gnosis of Ionu (to some extent).

Lores:
Lore of Religion: Ivak.
Lore: Starting a Brawl.

Skills:
Tiger Hook Swords - 30
Dual Wielding - 10
Unarmed Combat - 10
Medicine - 10 (RB)

(The following skills are just for reference :P)

Blind Fighting - 0
Climbing - 0
Escape Artist - 0
Intelligence - 0
Running - 0
Acrobatics - 0
Stealth - 0

Equipment and Possessions:
~One set of Clothing;
Under corset,
Underwear,
Cotton blouse,
Woolen leggings,
Leather fur lined leggings,
Outer corset,
Fur lined hooded coat,
Leather boots,
Woolen scarf.
~1 Waterskin
~1 Backpack containing;
~1 Set of Toiletries
~Food for a Week
~1 Eating knife
~Flint and Steel
~Set of Tiger Hook Swords
~Heirloom - Scimitar

Ledger:
100gm (SP)
+500gm (House cash-in) [600gm]
-40gm (Tiger Hook Sword x2) [560gm]

Thread List
Last edited by Blayze on March 11th, 2012, 2:33 am, edited 13 times in total.
Common, 'cause red's freakin' cool :P
Kontinese. Ew. Look how girly it is..
You really don't want to hear my failed attempts at Tukant xD
Blayze, refusing to eat chocolate covered bugs and stalking Tom Felton since 511AV :D
Blayze
I just have this urge to stab you in the face

Words: 17032
Joined roleplay: February 12th, 2012, 7:02 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Blayze (Complete)

Postby Blayze on February 14th, 2012, 10:59 pm

The Embers of Knowledge

General Information :
1. What is your Name? Blazh'avi Crukanis. Yeah, it sounds like shyke. I know. Shut it.
2. Do you go by a nickname or pet name? My sister used to call me Zh'avi. I prefer Blayze.
3. How old are you? Twenty...four? I think? Yeah I'm pretty sure that's about right.
4. What is your height? Five two. In flats. But I can still dismember you in the blink of an eye, so I'd watch it.
5. What is your weight? You realise you're never supposed to ask a girl that, right? Besides, I don't know. Don't give a petching shyke either.

Aesthetics :
1. Describe yourself as you see yourself. Uhh... *silence* A decent person, I guess. Minus the killing for a living thing. Nice enough..okay that's complete waffle, but you get the idea. I am a nice person you know! Once you get to know me, which very few people do, hence the hardass bitchy exterior.
2. Describe yourself as others typically see you. "Oh look it's a Konti..what the petch is on her eyes?" Tends to be the general reaction, but I've mastered the art of glaring. One look keeps them from opening their traps. Sometimes.
3. What is your favorite body feature? I'd say my eyes, but I can't see them, so I guess that leaves my hands.
4. How physically fit are you? I don't know, depends on what the benchmark. The same as most Konti, maybe a bit more, what with the constant running and fighting and stuff.
5. How do you typically dress and what is your style? Ehh..Badass chic? Sophisticated swordswoman? I like mixing materials that would usually contradict eachother, like...flowery brocade corsets and spike-studded belts. And I love black. Love, love, LOVE IT. Which is about as different from the usual Konti sense of style as you get *chuckles*

Family :
1. Who are your parents and what are they like? My mother's called Mizh'kava. Dunno my dad, don't care. Well, I love my mother, obviously, all Konti have great respect for their mothers, but I...I just always felt like the odd one out. I can't explain it, just...a feeling.
2. Do you have any brothers or sisters? A twin. Kavani.
3. What is your extended family like? My grandmother is a wonderful, caring person. Her name's Kazhavi. I have pleasant aunts as well, too many to name.
4. Do you consider close friends as important or more/less important than family? Don't have any, wouldn't know.
5. Do you treat animals like family? Not really..

1. Where were you born? Mura, where else?
2. Where do you live now? Sunberth *grins*
3. If you could live anywhere in Mizahar where would that be? ...Sunberth. Haha.
4. Do you have a favorite place to vacation or spend leisure time? Not really.
5. Where do you fear to be? Somewhere dark...not dark as in night time dark, but dark as in can't-see-in-front-of-your-face dark. Not that I'm afraid of the dark or anything, I just...when I can hear sounds and I can't see I tend to get a bit...hysterical.

Traits :
1. Do you have any physical weaknesses (disease, scars, and missing limbs?) Physical? Nope.
2. Are you right handed or left handed? Left.
3. What languages do you speak? What do you sound like? Do you have an accent? Kontinese, Common, a bit of Tukant. Well, I don't have the most feminine of voices. It comes out sounding like a snarl most of the time. So very sexy, I know. *laughs* It's probably strange seeing a Konti with a voice that lacks that usual musicality. If anything I sound like a growling dog.
4. Do you have any odd mannerisms, annoying habits, or other defining characteristics? I laugh at the most inappropriate things. I'm not even joking. If there's a really tense atmosphere, for instance, right before a fight breaks out, I'm guaranteed to start laughing like a maniac. Gasping, snorting, the whole deal. I have the sort of laugh that makes people around me laugh. Not because it's contagious, but because it sounds so bloody hilarious. Trust me, if you ever hear it, you'll know exactly what I mean. Ehh...I spout innuendos like there's no tomorrow, I belch in public, throw insults at people like coins at a begger, grin all the time, usually while glaring at people. I can drink a Svefra under the table. There's other oddities, I won't embarrass myself any further.
5. Do you have (or want to get) any tattoos or piercing? Why do you have them (or will get them) ? Well...not tattoos per se, but my gnosis does resemble a tattoo. I have enough swirly wirly patterns on my skin already thank you ver-actually, I wouldn't mind one on my hand.

Occupations :
1. What is your occupation? Assassin, mercenary, occasional gladiator. Joke. But I wouldn't say no to it. Getting paid to kick ass sounds quite fun.
2. Do you like/dislike your work? Why? Do I like killing people? Really? Good gods man, you could have gone about it with a bit more tact. I'm not gonna say no..
3. If you could be anything you wanted to, what would you be? Gladiator! *enthusiastically*
4. What occupation do you admire the most? Why? Healers. They're incredibly dedicated to their occupation.
5. What occupation do you lest like? Why? I don't particularly dislike any.

Childhood :
1. What sort of child were you? The outcast, by Konti standards. My sister and I were inseperable, but I was always the loud one. I loved exploring, but I was never as much of a little flower as the other girls.
2. What is your favorite memory from childhood? Any time I was with Vani I guess.
3. What is your worst memory from childhood? Probably the day I realised my sister was mother's favourite child.
4. What sort of relationship did you have with your parents? A good enough one, ignoring the fact I haven't a clue who my father was.
5. Who was your most influential rolemodel? My grandmother.

Education :
1. What sort of education do you have? Konti do not learn as most other people do. We play on our talents. I had a very jumpy, mixed education, as a girl I was easily bored by most activities others found incredibly fascinating. I hate poetry and most art forms take too much time, I have no patience and if I were to petch it up, I would just get pissed and throw it somewhere. The only thing I was ever really interested in was martial arts, and acrobatics and physical activities.
2. Do you like/dislike learning? Ehh...not really, I guess.
3. Where or how did you learn most of your skills/abilities? HA! What skills and abilities?
4. How do you learn best? Haven't a clue.
5. What are your educational goals for the future? To learn how to wield a katana. Oh and maybe a bow.

Relationships :
1. Do you form close bonds with people? Why? Why not? Not really. I'm a bit of a loner. But then, I don't make an effort.
2. Do you trust people easily? If not, why not? No. Everyone has secrets, some more so than others. Doing what I do for a living I know better than most that everyone has something to hide. And to be honest I don't want to know.
3. Do you consider yourself straight, gay, bi, or something else? I just go with the flow really..
4. Have you ever been kissed? If so, describe the first time. No..I tend to scare them off before it gets to that stage.
5. Have you ever had sex? If so, describe the first time. Nope.

Drugs and Alcohol :
1. Have you ever been drunk? If so, describe your first time. Yes. It was rather pleasant actually, but I couldn't be bothered describing it.
2. Do you like to drink on a regular basis? ..Uh...no... *snickers*
3. What sort of alcohol do you prefer? Ale! For reasons I don't quite understand. It tastes like piss, burns my throat and gives me migraines, yet still I drink it.
4. Have you ever tried drugs (mood altering substances)? If so, which kinds and what did you think of them? Nope.
5. What do you think of drugs and alcohol? Be specific. Meh.

Likes and Dislikes :
1. What are your hobbies? Fighting, arguing, starting fights, drinking, laughing, making inappropriate comments, eating, running, etc, etc.
2. Do you like to read? Not really.
3. What annoys you more than anything else? People trying to take advantage of others, that really gets on my nerves.
4. What do you find the most relaxing activity to do? Sleep.
5. What kinds of things embarrass you? Why? Laughing. I explained this already.

Favorites :
1. What is your favorite color or colors? BLACK! Black, black, black, black, black, black and black.
2. What is your favorite time of day? Don't have one really.
3. What is the most beautiful thing you’ve ever seen? My face! I'm joking, I'm really not that self centred. Ehh, I dunno. I'm not really into the whole "beautiful world" thing.
4. What do you like to eat? What do you hate to eat? MEAT! Of any kind really, I'm flexible. Bread, cheese, potatoes, the list goes on. I'm yet to encounter anything I don't like to eat.
5. What is your favorite type of weather? Does any kind scare you? Stormy weather. Ehh, no.

Outlook :
1. Are you optimistic or pessimistic? Realistic. Haha.
2. What are your religious views? Devout worshipper of Avalis, Laviku and strangely, Ivak.
3. Would you be able to kill? I do it for a living, what do you think.
4. What are your views on sex? Dunno, never tried it. Some view it as fun, others as lovey shyke.
5. What, in your opinion, makes a successful life? Adventure, definitely.

Actions :
1. What is the worst and best thing you’ve ever done? The worst? Abandoned my oldest friend. The best? Left Mura.
2. What is your greatest regret? Not convincing Kavani to come with me.
3. What is your best/worst memory? ...Ehh..dunno.
4. If you could change one thing about your past, what would it be and why? Nothing.
5. What are you the most proud of doing in your life? Kicking ass in style.

Emotions :
1. How honest are you about your thoughts and feelings with others? Very. I'm a blunt bitch. If a guy's talking to me and I'm not in the mood, I'll tell him exactly where to shove his compliments.
2. Do you have any biases or prejudices? Do I? I don't know.
3. What makes you happy? A good fight. Running. Jokes.
4. Who or what, if anything, would you die for? My sister.
5. What makes you angry? Stuff.

Relationships :
1. In general, how do you treat others? Not very well.
2. Who is the most important person in your life, and why? Apart from my sister? Me I guess/
3. Who is the person you respect the most, and why? My grandmother. She accepted me for who I was, despite it all.
4. Do you have a spouse or significant other? If not, describe an ideal lover. *laughs* Oh this'll be good. Hmm..I don't have very many prerequisites. Good looking, duh, although I don't have any steadfast preferences. No wait! I do. A nice smile. Tall, well built but not a huge brute of a guy..emm...big arms! Nice ass. I can't believe I just said that.
5. Do you trust anyone to protect you? Who, and why? Ehh, no.

Group Situations :
1. Do you tend to argue with people, or avoid conflict? All the goddamn time. I start conflict, or amp it up.
2. Do you tend to take on leadership roles in social situations? No, I'm usually the dumbass interfering with lewd comments while the leader is trying to dictate the situation.
3. Do you like interacting with large groups of people? Why or why not? Sometimes. It provides a sense of anonymity.
4. Do you care what others think of you? Not really.
5. What do you think of others, in general? People are people, and people are shykeheads.

Self Image :
1. What is your greatest strength as a person? The fact I can swallow my morals, pride and whatever else and do what needs done.
2. What is your greatest weakness? My apathy.
3. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be? Don't tempt me into thinking about shyke like that.
4. Are you generally introverted or extroverted? Depends.
5. Are you generally organized or messy? Messy.

Beliefs :
1. What God or Goddess do you find most appealing, if any? Avalis, Laviku and Ivak.
2. Which God or Goddess do you fear, if any? Rhysol.
3. Do you have any Gnosis Marks? If so, how did you receive them? Yup. First gnosis mark of Avalis, gifted to me at birth.
4. What lengths would you go to to please your deity? Deities. Any.
5. Where do you draw the line at pleasing your deity? What is too much? I don't know, I'll tell you when I find out.

Life & Death :
1. What do you absolutely live for? Adventure.
2. What is the best part of life? The passion of it all.
3. What is the best part of death? Not having to give two shykes about anything.
4. If you could choose, how would you want to die? Fighting for that which I belive in. Or protecting someone else.
5. What is the one thing for which you would most like to be remembered after your death? Something incredibly awesome and infinitely badass.
Last edited by Blayze on April 1st, 2012, 9:46 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Blayze, refusing to eat chocolate covered bugs and stalking Tom Felton since 511AV :D
Blayze

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Blayze (WIP)

Postby Blayze on March 8th, 2012, 1:48 am

Random Art/Visual Aids (Courtesy of google images, no copyright infringement intended)

Blayze

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Blayze (WIP)

Postby Blayze on March 8th, 2012, 1:50 am

As much as it fits her description..it's not her. HERE is mah babeh :D

Last edited by Blayze on March 9th, 2012, 4:39 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Blayze

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Blayze (WIP)

Postby Blayze on March 8th, 2012, 1:51 am

Blayze

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes