Top o' the mornin' mates!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Top o' the mornin' mates!

Postby Tydas Morough on June 12th, 2012, 7:55 pm

1. My name's Matt, you can either call me that or by Tydas.
2. I've done only small roleplay threads on Gaia (go ahead and laugh) and I'm also a member of Coloholics Anonymous. I've been doing this for years and plan on extending my experience.
3. Roleplay searches are awesome on Google!
4. Semi-literate, if that counts as a style?
5. My favorite things to write are fantasy, romance, comedy, slice-of-life; although I'm down for anything so long as I don't have to take it up the a**
6. Ooh... Being new here, I haven't really had the opportunity to really explore around quite yet.
7. Nothing.
8. To have more experience as a roleplayer and to improve my skill as a writer.
9. Nope.
10. Hope nobody minds me recycling a character...
Tydas Morough
Player
 
Posts: 2
Words: 1488
Joined roleplay: May 24th, 2012, 7:23 am
Race: Human

Top o' the mornin' mates!

Postby Cascade on June 12th, 2012, 7:58 pm

Hello, Matt! Welcome to Miz!

Hey, Gaia's cool. I used to RP there as well (if you could call it that). :P
User avatar
Cascade
The Demi-Goddess
 
Posts: 760
Words: 182001
Joined roleplay: April 1st, 2012, 3:07 am
Location: DS Of The Suvan Sea
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 2
Featured Contributor (1) Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

Top o' the mornin' mates!

Postby Crescent on June 12th, 2012, 9:19 pm

hi mat =3 and hi5 i actualy still play on gaia x3
and welcome to miz too =3
Crescent
Player
 
Posts: 28
Words: 19925
Joined roleplay: June 11th, 2012, 12:19 pm
Race: Human

Top o' the mornin' mates!

Postby Summer Meadow on June 12th, 2012, 11:14 pm

Welcome to Mizahar!
I used to Roleplay on Gaia, and Neopets :p Ah, we all come from such humble beginnings! *giggles*
Hope to see you around, if you need an help the question and answer forum always has someone hanging around, as does the chat.
Don't be nervous about PM'ing someone either, everyone's all really friendly ^.^

Ari
Image

Character Sheet
Common ... Pavi
User avatar
Summer Meadow
Leth, grant the changes I need to stand alone
 
Posts: 29
Words: 17248
Joined roleplay: June 2nd, 2012, 2:35 pm
Location: South East England
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet
Scrapbook
Plotnotes


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests