Reckless Fire - Aela's Plot notes

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This forum is an OOC forum for PCS and Organizations to work out plans in hardcopy. Each PC or Organization gets a single thread where their players can help work out plans for their PC. Quests, mini-sagas, and Trips can all be organized here as well working out timelines and points of travel and things PCs need to do along the way. Each PC however gets only one Plotnote for their individual PC. Groups get one as well. There is no limit on individuals posting saga or trip plotnote threads. Please denote [PC Plotnotes] or [Group Plotnotes] or [Quest/Trip/Saga Plotnotes] when titling your threads.

Postby Alori Sai on June 7th, 2012, 3:04 am

A Touch Of Destiny

Aela

If I don't make it, someone else will.

Ideas: She needs more skill threads, she's a complete novice in everything, so she needs to grow in skill points as much as character.Aela is not only young and naive, but she is also very stubborn and too sure of her abilities. If anyone tried to talk to her about patients, waiting, taking it slow,she completely ignores it. She knows what she wants and she wants it now! With that in mind, I had the idea of showing a darker side to Aela, but it's just a thought so far. It's more about character development than anything so it would depend on how things play out.

Plots: She's not involved in any plots at the moment. Although the dek have been acting suspicious lately and have even created a hidden cave where they can plot and do who knows what! Nothing has come of it yet, but if a plot does arise she could be a part of that thread or threads.

A plot may arise later when she learns more about her parents and their sudden and strange disappearance, which would most likely mean a trip away from Wind Reach, but that's yet to come. That is something I'll have to think on more, it would be pretty silly for her to go through so much to bond with an eagle and then leave Wind Reach and also lose the bond that she just made with her eagle so yea...

Goals: Her main goal, or the one she thinks is most important would be to bond with a Wind eagle and join the ranks of the Endal. But before that, a smaller goal would be for her to adopt a bird, or Owl and become better at falconry. I also think it would be cool if one of the Endal became her mentor. Perith is her mentor now as he teaches her Glassblowing. But I think she could use another mentor to guide her once she rises to the Endal caste(If she can). Like a true Inartan, she is brave and foolish. So far she's only been in social threads so she hasn't shown her reckless side, but it's there, and she could use the guidance before she does something crazy.

Last edited by Alori Sai on June 20th, 2012, 1:28 am, edited 4 times in total.
Alori Sai
Child of Ivak

Words: 442256
Joined roleplay: May 12th, 2012, 5:22 pm
Race: Human, Inarta
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Featured Character (1) Overlored (1)

Postby Alori Sai on June 7th, 2012, 5:42 am

Wings of Summer

OK so this will be for the summer season, it's also my first time starting out in the beginning of a season and I hope to get a lot done and have tons of fun! I'm still learning about Wind Reach, and new locations are being added, even though I haven't visited all of the ones already posted but I'll make make it there. hehe So I'm always trying to think of new and interesting events that could occur, and if anyone happens to read this and you have an idea, feel free to post it here!

I'm going to post a list here of things that I have planned so far and threads that I plan to do. It's mostly just for me so that I don't forget but again, if someone is actually reading this and you want to do a thread you can post it here also and I will add it to the list.

Things to do

• Participate in The Open Event
• Journey into Thunder Bay
• Go into the wild with Vaas (camping trip).
• Stumble onto the Bronaugh Den in The Unforgiving.
• Job threads 1 and 2.
• Help with the development of Wind Reach and earn perk points.
• Go to the Inclement Weather with Euthisa and Vaas.

Last edited by Alori Sai on June 23rd, 2012, 8:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Alori Sai
Child of Ivak

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Alori Sai on June 20th, 2012, 8:47 pm

More goals and stuff

I'm keeping a list here for things for Aela to do or achieve, that might not happen in the summer or even the next season. If it does happen in the summer then I'll just edit and place it in the post above.

The list
• Buy a Gyrfalcon
• Complete training thread with Gyrfalcon (solo/ with PC)
• Train to use a sword at the Greco hut.
• Go to the Valintar, and have the dek that stole her pendant to work off his debt to her.
• Bond with a Wind Eagle
• Join the Endal caste

Alori Sai
Child of Ivak

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes