A Rude Awakening (Open)

Chase wakes up, and doesn't remember anything

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A lawless town of anarchists, built on the ruins of an ancient mining city. [Lore]

Moderator: Morose

A Rude Awakening (Open)

Postby Chase Hunter on June 24th, 2012, 1:16 am

Chase awoke suddenly in a tent. Sitting up in a quick rush, Chase glanced as his surroundings, which seemed to consist of a small one person tent, and a few camping supplies. He was wearing what seemed to be the only clothes in the tent, a set of generic, smooth black clothes, with a black cape wrapped around him. The only interesting thing he could find were the gauntlets on his hands. They were a simple leather glove, except with odd edges of metal laced into the back of them, and thin 1" spikes coming out between the knuckles.

With a grunt, he pulled a small metal tab at the bottom edge on each glove, pulling the spikes into the inside of the glove, barely covered by leather to keep them from scraping the back of his hands inside the glove. Wondering how he new to do that, he shook his head angrily and crawled out of the tent, shielding his eyes as the sun of dawn blinded him slightly. As his eyes adjusted, Chase found himself in the middle of a flood of tents all around him. Walking slowly, Chase tried to figure out what was happening. He spun around several times, trying to take in where he was. What was worse, was that he didn't know what was happening at all. He didn't know where he was, what was going on, what had happened, or what to do next. Finding himself frustrated about his lack of knowledge, Chase wandered aimlessly through the city, growling to himself.
Chase Hunter
I am a Zith. I don't know anything else.

Words: 23668
Joined roleplay: May 27th, 2012, 1:31 am
Race: Mixed blood
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

A Rude Awakening (Open)

Postby Midge on June 29th, 2012, 6:02 am

Many would not call Sunberth a city paved with gold or money, in fact, some may even say it is paved red by those that smartly keep eyes in the back of their head. However danger and excitement are something any adrenaline junkie and cutthroat cannot live without.

Midge is the former.

Perhaps his breeding is what lead him to the city, somewhere where knowledge was abundant if one knew the right people and vices were everywhere to be found and never could one say that the city lacked a certain luster. For Midge it was a place to give him money, money that he cherished so strangely for reasons unknown for what precisely would he do with it? Either way there was always something to do in Sunberth, money to be lost, stolen or…earned, if one can call it that. Not to mention the knowledge and education that only Sunberth could provide. And this day was no exception. Currently he had found his source of transport or so he hoped, it was always difficult to travel properly when one was not even the size of the average infant.

“Oy! Oy you! Ta—“ his ‘greeting’ was abruptly cut short as another person cut much too close and a foot nearly bore down on him, pure luck the only thing keeping him from being cement mush again. Picking himself up from where he had landed on his rear dusted himself and muttered darkly, “Petching tall people ain’t got any problem makin’ problems for me. All tall an’ high and mighty.”

Stamping his foot much like a child’s and debating picking another subject Midge stubbornly clamped onto the idea of having this winged tall person help him get around. Mostly because he wished to know precisely why the bastard had fur and wings. What human had wings? None, that’s who.

Trying to keep up with the furred figure Midge speed up his pace, nearly jogging to keep up with each of the taller persons strides and cursing said person with every breath. But it seemed like the faster he tried to go the farther away the other got, tired and not used to running or walking on his own the Pycon cupped his hands and inhaled deeply, ready to let loose a scream.

“Oy! Tall bastard! Down here ya moron!” Flapping his arms after he picked up the nearest object and chucked it at the man’s ankle.
Midge
All or Nothing

Words: 2376
Joined roleplay: June 29th, 2012, 2:44 am
Race: Pycon
Character sheet

A Rude Awakening (Open)

Postby Chase Hunter on July 3rd, 2012, 7:31 pm

Chase turned and frowned down on this minor annoyance. But considering he was confused and annoyed already, he went with his typical way to get information.

With a quick bend down and a snatch, Chase stood back up, holding what seemed to be a small clay statue of a man.

"Insult my again, you will be crushed. Now, what are you? What do you want with me?"

Chase was holding his palm open, letting the statue stand on his hand, since it was obviously harmless. It was odd, something foreign, something Chase did not understand. Chase generally destroyed things that he did not understand. The only thing holding him back was the fact that this little ... thing was all he had so far.
Chase Hunter
I am a Zith. I don't know anything else.

Words: 23668
Joined roleplay: May 27th, 2012, 1:31 am
Race: Mixed blood
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets