Patrol Duties [Private] [Andre]

Two Knights on patrol around the city, nothing out of the ordinary.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This shining population center is considered the jewel of The Sylira Region. Home of the vast majority of Mizahar's population, Syliras is nestled in a quiet, sprawling valley on the shores of the Suvan Sea. [Lore]

Patrol Duties [Private] [Andre]

Postby Chevalier on July 7th, 2012, 10:47 pm

Don

LORE
  • The Waiting Game
  • Making a Good First Impression
  • An Avavali Familiar

EXPERIENCE
Skill XP Earned
Observation 2
Rhetoric 2
Storytelling 1
Running 1
Acrobatics 1
Unarmed Combat 2
Intimidation 1
Tactics 1

Andresciel

LORE
  • Friendly Interrogation
  • Don’s Knightly Reason
  • Recon Via Familiar

EXPERIENCE
Skill XP Earned
Rhetoric 2
Familiary 3
Interrogation 1
Running 1
Reimancy 2
Unarmed Combat 2
Tactics 1

Storyteller Notes

Secret :
Alright, I liked what I saw for the most part. My only real comment is ensuring you play to your current ‘character sheet’ skill level Don. As of me grading this thread, you had 1 point in Unarmed Combat. Now of course you’re fighting typical commoners, so it’s not like they’re prize fighters, but recognize how sloppy your technique might be at this stage in the game. Don’t be afraid to take a hit here and there, or miss completely. You’ve got the armor and the equipment, but the finesse and the accuracy is going to take time to build up when it comes to Unarmed Combat. Andresciel, for instance, had 30 in Unarmed Combat as of this thread, so it makes sense for him to completely overwhelm your typical townsfolk. He’s a highly trained fist-fighter in that respect.

Worry not though, your writing is great and I’m sure you’ll do fine in the future.
Chevalier
Knighted by Dusk

Words: 117750
Joined roleplay: December 12th, 2011, 6:50 am
Race: Staff account
Office

Previous