[Siiri's Scrapbook] HOTNESS goes in here

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The player scrapbooks forum is literally a place for writers to warm-up, brainstorm, keep little scraps of notes, or just post things to encourage themselves and each other. Each player can feel free to create their own thread - one per account - and use them accordingly.

Postby Cayenne on July 11th, 2012, 5:00 pm

How's the older squirt liking the new munchkin?
Cayenne
Jungle Queen

Words: 440090
Joined roleplay: March 26th, 2009, 3:48 pm
Blog: View Blog (5)
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 4
One Thousand Posts! (1) Power Fork (2)
Thunderspork (1)

Postby Rage on July 19th, 2012, 5:02 am

FOOD FOR THOUGHT

Just because the uniform came with a gun doesn't mean you should go around shooting everyone.

Unless it's enjoyable for you to gun children down for jaywalking.

There's no accountability.

Notice: I will not be available for modding in the foreseeable future until I've cleared up my backlog of Miz stuff (PC and ST-wise). Hopefully, it's a temporary thing, but we'll see. I will still grade your threads, however.
Rage
Devourer of Souls

Words: 109059
Joined roleplay: August 5th, 2010, 4:18 am
Office

Postby Gossamer on July 19th, 2012, 5:52 am

If you're angry at someone just say it. To them. Passive aggressiveness isn't attractive. Ever.
BBC CodeHelp DeskStarting GuideSyka
Gossamer
Words reveal soul.

Words: 6356204
Joined roleplay: March 23rd, 2009, 4:40 pm
Blog: View Blog (24)
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 11
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Lore Master (1) Artist (1)
Trailblazer (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
Hyperposter (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Power Fork (1)

Postby Rage on July 19th, 2012, 7:28 am

Perhaps.

While it could be taken to be directed to a particular individual, I may have also put it up there as to impart a lesson to everyone. And it's just a matter of them deciding if they pick something up from it or not. How people perceive my posts is their business, my reasons for putting it up is mine. The two are not required to be in agreement and I have no control over how things I say will be taken by others.

To address your statement directly, my personal feelings about the matter have no place here as it would only have weight to those who deem it important. That is not my issue here. You granted us the color and in effect made us the face of Mizahar. The impact of how our actions affect the image of our community matters less to me than the kind of treatment we give everyone else upon receiving the privilege, though I suppose those two things are tied together. I'm just of the opinion that for being chosen to be who we are now, here, we have a responsibility hold ourselves to a higher standard than the rest. But I understand that sentiment doesn't have to be shared or even exercised by others.

Notice: I will not be available for modding in the foreseeable future until I've cleared up my backlog of Miz stuff (PC and ST-wise). Hopefully, it's a temporary thing, but we'll see. I will still grade your threads, however.
Rage
Devourer of Souls

Office

Postby Gossamer on July 19th, 2012, 8:28 am

Unfortunately people confuse holding oneself to a higher standard by not acting as doing the right thing when the color itself dictates you've been asked to act rather than observe. And while observation is nice, it doesn't serve the purpose of what the color means in terms of making sure chat is kept on task.
BBC CodeHelp DeskStarting GuideSyka
Gossamer
Words reveal soul.

Words: 6356204
Joined roleplay: March 23rd, 2009, 4:40 pm
Blog: View Blog (24)
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 11
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Lore Master (1) Artist (1)
Trailblazer (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
Hyperposter (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Power Fork (1)

Postby Rage on July 19th, 2012, 9:18 am

I see the opportunity to steer the uninformed and the misguided to what is correct and proper in order to enjoy the site before I make the judgment call as an enforcer, rather than bring the hammer down immediately on someone who isn't fully aware of the wrongness of what they are doing. If this is seen as apathy, I'll respect the differences between our perception and I won't argue with the consequence.

Rage
Devourer of Souls

Office

Postby Siiri on July 29th, 2012, 1:48 pm

so life has been busy(er): in laws just arrived from nz, bro-in-law's getting married next week, work that never seems to end, and, oh, life's making me realize i'm mortal with all these pains and aches and things wrong with my body and all that and really i don't want to talk about it with me typing this one handed on an iphone no less (notice the lack of caps? yeah, i'm not pressing the shift key for you because it's all the way over there at the left side of the screen) because there's a baby girl sleeping on my shoulder because she doesn't want to be put down because dude why isn't the bed rocking her to sleep like daddy does?

yeah, i didn't really mean to bitch in my own sb about my life - because i love my life! really, even the sucky parts - but yeah this is just me letting everyone know what's what and that i have not forgotten you or what i promised to do for you. etc, etc, etc. but real life kinda owns me right now.

so yeah. sorry you guys. y'all know i love you, right? you know who you are. especially the skimpily clad-oh wait, different fantasy wo-yeah i'll be back. ;D
Apologies to everyone I'm threading with, but it's like the Danaides for me right now.
==/==
"If it doesn't solve all your problems, maybe you're not using enough of it." - Violence
Siiri
Beast of Prey

Words: 521753
Joined roleplay: September 18th, 2009, 3:22 am
Race: Myrian
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Medals: 7
Featured Character (1) Featured Thread (1)
Peer Reviewer (1) Trailblazer (1)
Overlored (1) Donor (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

Postby Naama on July 29th, 2012, 7:03 pm

I'll be waiting, my princess. :(

Have fun with life and take care of yourself. <3
Naama
Chunki Faguta

Words: 130159
Joined roleplay: February 13th, 2011, 2:53 am
Race: Mixed blood
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 3
Featured Thread (1) Artist (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

Postby Cayenne on August 1st, 2012, 11:52 pm

You take care, Ian!

I do want to see another picture of the munchkin one of these days. She's adorable!

<3
Cayenne
Jungle Queen

Words: 440090
Joined roleplay: March 26th, 2009, 3:48 pm
Blog: View Blog (5)
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 4
One Thousand Posts! (1) Power Fork (2)
Thunderspork (1)

Postby Siiri on August 2nd, 2012, 1:06 am

haha, because you asked. XD

The Overlord judges you :

Ok, so the image is a little big... One a side note, that huge-ass ribbon-headband thing was given by her aunt. We're not over-emphasizing that she's a girl here, no sir. :p
Apologies to everyone I'm threading with, but it's like the Danaides for me right now.
==/==
"If it doesn't solve all your problems, maybe you're not using enough of it." - Violence
Siiri
Beast of Prey

Words: 521753
Joined roleplay: September 18th, 2009, 3:22 am
Race: Myrian
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Medals: 7
Featured Character (1) Featured Thread (1)
Peer Reviewer (1) Trailblazer (1)
Overlored (1) Donor (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

PreviousNext