[Jason's Scrapbook] The Wonders of the World.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The player scrapbooks forum is literally a place for writers to warm-up, brainstorm, keep little scraps of notes, or just post things to encourage themselves and each other. Each player can feel free to create their own thread - one per account - and use them accordingly.

[Jason's Scrapbook] The Wonders of the World.

Postby Jason Alexander on July 17th, 2012, 1:28 am

Well hello Mizahar,

First I would like to say this is my first time doing a scrapbook/blog/whatever you want to call this thing here. So don’t judge me to harshly on this post alone. So hmm…. what to talk about… I GOT IT! I’ll start by introducing myself and telling y’all a little about me. Let’s see, so my name is Josh and I am a twenty year old college (turn 21 the 7th of August yay) student from Oklahoma, USA. I am currently majoring in Criminal Justice and minoring in History. Let’s see I am currently within a relationship, which I have been in almost two years and don’t see it ending anytime soon. And lastly, I currently work at Little Caesars as an Assistant Manager and a volunteer Police Officer for Tulsa Police Department.

I believe that is good enough for a first post, let me know what you all think. Any tips or tricks for this thing or what? Until next time, later peeps.
"Jason Speaking in Common" "Jason Speaking in Nadar-Canoch" "Other People Speaking"
Jason Alexander
Creator of the Cure

Words: 63344
Joined roleplay: February 2nd, 2010, 2:49 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Scrapbook
Medals: 1
Donor (1)