We Meet Once Again(Ssafirsotibones)

Bones has a personal Healer, and possibly friend.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Center of scholarly knowledge and shipwrighting, Zeltiva is a port city unlike any other in Mizahar. [Lore]

Postby Iris Timandre on July 19th, 2012, 3:17 am

62nd of Summer, 512
The Champion, Iris Timandre, stood outside of the World's End Grotto getting some fresh air. She had just taken a bath inside the room. Iris took extra long baths due to the natural desire to be in bodies of water. In Mura the Konti lived in the water just as much as they did the land. They could breathe under water. They truely were meant for the sea. The Konti wore her clean white dress, it came down until it reached just above the Konti's knees.

Crossing her arms, Iris scanned the area. Nothing interesting was happening at the time. She did take note on how many people seemed to be sick in the area. She prayed to Rak'keli to protect her from the sickness. And in her opinion it was working. Because Iris hasn't suffered any serious illness on injury yet.

A man walked down the roads. He was headed in the direction of the Grotto. Iris took a step forward and a closer look at the man. It was Bones! The same Bones that helped Iris train in the art of the Gladius to be able to defend herself when needed. Iris wasn't able to hide her smile. She lifted her left arm and waved to Bones. She had no clue that something could have been wrong with him.

Once Bones got close enough Iris said "Hello, it's very nice to see you again, Bones. How are you? in common. The Konti reached her right hand up to her face and pulled onto her blond hair. It was wet due to the bath. Waiting for the man to speak she kept eye contact. Signaling that she trusted Bones.
Iris Timandre
I hate you.

Words: 71783
Joined roleplay: September 11th, 2011, 9:20 pm
Race: Konti
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Ssafirsotibones on July 19th, 2012, 3:45 am

Bones had just been stabbed, and spent the night who knew were, passing out intermittently. It had been late the night before, when fighting alongside Tock and some other person, they had gotten into a big fight... Bones of course, as always, had his gladius strapped across his back. A weapon so recently bathed in blood.

Of course, few battles were without a cost. When he had been attacked by many enemies at once, another foe had sneaked up, and stabbed Bones right deep in the thigh. Right through the meat, along his leg, till the tip of the blade had poked out the other end.

In the end, he had saved some woman, and after bleeding alot, he had passed out, to be bandaged up by her. But petch did it hurt!

She had not gotten the dagger out as cleanly as possible, which had cut him a bit more, and the bandage wrapped around his leg was red from the blood that had soaked it, and finally clotted... That was not going to be fun to take off. In fact, just trying to change the bandage, might reopen it, ripping off the scab.

As he was almost home, he was starting to get a bit pale in the face, and short of breath... It had been a long walk, on a injured leg, and he had lost a lot of blood... All that together, and he was not in the best shape.

It took him a decent bit to notice the woman had spoken to him, and nearly a half chime to figure out were he knew her from... The scaly lady? That spar they had not to long ago.

"Me? Well, I have been better. I wasss jussst heading to my room to lie down... Getting ssstabbed tendsss to take it out of me."

Bones said this, gesturing at the clear wound to his thigh.

"Sse trip over here tuckered me out... I would prefer to lie down, before I passss out again..."

Saying this, Bones blinked, and swayed for a tick, before shaking his head, and regaining his footing. He was clearly fighting to stay upright, and conscious, through the pain of the wound, and of having to stand on it.
Bones is a Constrictor Dhani. He likes to eat meat. He also has some speech problems.

When he speaks, a double s (ss) means a [th] sound, that he cannot say.

A triple s (sss) means just an [s], but it is extended in his speech.

Ssafirsotibones
Player

Words: 440799
Joined roleplay: July 7th, 2011, 5:37 am
Race: Dhani
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Overlored (1)

Postby Iris Timandre on July 20th, 2012, 3:57 am

62nd of Summer, 512
Instant fear struck the Konti's nerves. She saw a bad wound on her friend's thigh. This was only the second time Iris Timandre had seen a wound like that. It was a cut similar to the one that a friend, Tock, had. Iris treated Tock's gash, Tock had told the Konti that rocks caused her wound and she believed it.

Examining Bones, the healer could tell that Bones was far from alright. She wouldn't let him stay in the same Inn as her knowing he had a wound that bad. The champion felt bad for her new found friend. Frowning Iris thought for a second about all of the possible treatments she could give the injured Bones.

Slowly, Iris tried to reach her left arm all the way around Bones' waist to let him lean on her. Even though she was a very small Konti she still thought she'd be able to assist him to her room. Slowly she tried to take Bones a couple of steps forward. Not too fast though, she didn't want to rush him.

"No Bones, you're not going to lie down. You sir are coming into my room for medical attention." The Konti honestly wouldn't care if Bones didn't want the treatment. In her mind he was going to get it one way or another. Even if she had to get him in his sleep. Or put him to sleep to do it.
Iris Timandre
I hate you.

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Ssafirsotibones on July 20th, 2012, 7:28 am

Bones wound of course, was a bit odd. It was not so much one injury, but a long injury, mostly under the surface of the skin. There was the stab mark in his upper thigh, were the dagger had gone in. And then down along his leg, it had travelled the blade inside his skin. Luckily it had not been aimed in, instead of along, or it would have hit bone.

Then it came out, poking through, the tip of the dagger coming out of his leg, in a spot lower on his thigh. So really, his injury appeared as two spots, one smaller than the other. While in reality, it was a long injury with most of it unseen by outward looking eyes. Of course, it had bled so much, and soaked the bandage, it was not easy to tell even that from a glance.

As the scaley lady came around to try and support his weight, he smiled through the pain at her.

"I am sssure I will be fine. I can make it on my own..."

Having said that, he took a step forward, and nearly stumbled. He grudgingly put a bit of his weight onto the woman, instead of on his leg, which he found made the pain in his leg lessen a bit. Though he pretended like she was not really helping.

"You know, mossst of sse time, when a man ssinksss of going to a girlsss room, to have sseir pantsss taken off, it isss for a different reassson."

It was nice to see Bones humor was still intact, as he moved along, slowly to the room, allowing Iris to guide him along. Stumbling occasionally, as his leg spasm-ed when he put weight on it... Eventually, he made it to the room.
Bones is a Constrictor Dhani. He likes to eat meat. He also has some speech problems.

Ssafirsotibones
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Overlored (1)

Postby Iris Timandre on July 25th, 2012, 9:41 pm

62nd of Summer, 512
The Konti had a smile on her face. As Bones and Iris were walking she noticed that he had a really good sense of humor. Something Iris never noticed back when the two were training with weapons. But now that they were casually spending time together. They could get to know each other some more.

"Yeah? Well maybe Healers use their ability as an excuse to be able to take men's pants off. Correct?"

Iris attempted to try and show Bones that she wasn't without a sense of humor herself. The Timandre could have fun. Taking Bones into the room she looked around and spotted some of her medical tools, herbal tools, and a Gladius sitting on a lone table. The Gladius hasn't been touched since the training session between Iris and Bones.

"Yeah Bones, I need you to go rest yourself on my bed while I get the tools ready. Want something to eat or drink?"

Hospitality was an important thing to Iris. When she had someone over to her Inn room she liked to make sure they were comfortable. If they weren't she wouldn't be. After grabbing some of the medical tools Iris walked up to her bed and placed her healing kit on the ground below the bed.

The Konti waited for Bones' answer about a meal. Maybe he'd want it after the healing was done.
Iris Timandre
I hate you.

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Ssafirsotibones on July 26th, 2012, 1:13 am

As Iris made her comeback, Bones had a small grin on his face, taking the joke. Though even in this, his expression was not quite right. Not quite the way that a human smiled. A close imitation, but intrinsically something wrong, that anyone who had grown up seeing human faces smile would know. Bones, spending so long without seeing many human faces, and almost never smiling, did not even know he was doing it wrong.

"Perhapsss ssso. Isss ssat why mossst healersss ssseem to be woman, and mossst warriorsss are men? Ssso sse woman can patch up sse men? Ssough what doesss ssat sssay of sse men healersss?"

Bones smiled once more, and let out a slow chuckle for a few ticks, pain still on his face, as the injury certainly hurt, but he was trying to play it off as if he was not in pain.

As directed, Bones plopped down on her bed, rather heavily, laying back, but keeping his legs on the ground. He doubted she wanted blood on her sleeping spot. But it did lessen the pain by sitting, since there was no weight on his leg.

"I might like something to drink... I am a bit parched..."

Of course, Bones had no way of knowing that his thirstiness, likely came from all of the blood he had lost. All of the bodily fluids. But the fact that he was so thirsty, might inform the konti of the fact that Bones had lost a decent bit of blood. Or at least give her the idea of asking if he had lost much.

Bones reached down, and tried to take off one of his boots, only for a stabbing pain to come to his thigh, were the wound was. Probably due to his stretching it a bit. The sudden bit of pain, made him forget himself, and he let out a hissing curse in his native tongue, "Shashassen!"

Ssafirsotibones
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Overlored (1)

Postby Iris Timandre on July 30th, 2012, 9:29 pm

62nd of Summer, 512
Iris let go of another laugh at Bones' next joke. "Men healers? Maybe they're interested in alot of the things I'm interested in." A slick smile formed on the Konti's face.

She turned around, walking to her Inn room door Iris opened it and made her way out of the door. After she took a few steps down the hall eventually she found the bottom floor section of the Inn where she could buy drinks and food. When the healer reached the table she said "A pitcher of wine, please? Nothing too fancy."

A pitcher of common wine was placed in front of Iris. She took it and made her way back upstairs and to her room. Taking a look at Bones the Konti knew she had to make it quick. He was still injured. Iris took two clay mugs she purchased the day before and hovered the pitcher of wine over one of the mugs. The Konti poured, spilling a little on the table due to the rush. Once the mug was filled with wine Iris made her way to Bones and handed him the drink.

"Sorry that took so long, you should finish that drink first before I start working. But let me cover the wound to stop the bleeding." The Konti reached into her medical kit and pulled out a small towel. She folded it and said to Bones. "Drop your pants. After you finish the drink I'll remove the towel and then start."

OCC: 2 clay mugs -4CM and Wine, Common (pitcher) - 2SM
Iris Timandre
I hate you.

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Ssafirsotibones on August 4th, 2012, 4:53 am

Bones gave a pained smile, only partially getting what the konti said, and unsure of if it was meant as a joke, or as a statement. But he did his best to appear in good cheer, and to smile, even if in his off manner.

Bones blinked, and opened his eyes to see Iris was gone... Perhaps he had closed his eyes a bit longer than just a blink... He could have sworn it was only a second, but perhaps it had been longer. After all, when he closed his eyes, she was right by him, and when he reopened, she was gone. Perhaps the pain was affecting his time judgement.

Before she returned, he made another attempt at removing his boots. He was able to kick off the boot on the bad leg, by pushing it off with his good foot. But he could not do so with his bad leg, so had to carefully reach down to slide slowly off the other. That arduous process involved much cursing, and pain. By the time Iris returned, he was panting from the work he had done in taking off his boots, his chest heaving slightly.

Following her orders, Bones slowly worked himself out of his pants, making a face as some of the bits of dried blood on the wound which had been wrapped a bit unskillfully, broke off. He managed to drop his pants, showing off his bloody bandage wrapped thigh, before taking the mug of drink, and taking a swig.

"Ssanksss... Sssorry you had to sssee me like ssisss... Ssough I sssuppossse you are usssed to it..."

That said, Bones continued to slowly sip at the wine, not really feeling anything from it, but it did quench his thirst a bit. His leg still flared with pain just as much as before. Once he was done, he handed it back to her, and nodded for her to do as needed.

Ssafirsotibones
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Overlored (1)

Postby Iris Timandre on August 6th, 2012, 3:24 am

62nd of Summer, 512
The Konti give Bones a fake smile. He said she was 'used' to it. But Iris hasn't dealt with too many stab or slice wounds in her life. But she kept that to herself. Iris had learned more than she thought she would ever have in Zeltiva.

She took the mug out of Bones' hands and rested it on the ground next to her foot. Her left hand found it's way onto Bones' bandaged thigh. The bandage itself was very bloody. Iris slowly pulled the bandage down to take a look at the wound. It didn't look too good, it was actually a great thing that he had found a healer.

Iris felt worked up on the inside. She closed her eyes to calm herself down. The Timandre never liked to see blood but she knew it was apart of her job as a healer.

"Okay, I'm going to clean your wound up first before anything. You trust me right?"

The Konti thought back to when she first healed Bones. It was his nose. But she wasn't sure exactly how he felt about her ability.
Iris Timandre
I hate you.

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Ssafirsotibones on August 8th, 2012, 1:43 am

Bones tried to read her face, as she pulled back the bandage to take a look at his wound. He was not sure how bad it was, and hoped to gauge it by any tells she might have.

He was a bit worried, seeing her close her eyes and scrunch her face a bit at seeing it... That did nothing to quell his worries... Petch, how bad had he been hurt, he thought to himself, his breathing speeding up a bit... She needed to work a bit on her bedside manner... And then he snorted, laughing quickly, at the fact that they actually were literally on a bedside! He was not sure why, but he found that highly funny, and he let out a deep laugh, followed by blacking out for a bit.

As he came to, he heard her ask him something, which he did not totally understand... It had been a question hadn't it? Though he was not to good at inflections... Surely she had been asking him something to do with the wound... Or maybe asking him a question... Wait so did she want a specific answer, or a yes or no one...

Still groggy, he answered her, not really sure what she had even asked, but just going along with it...

"Yeah sssure... Whatever..."

Giving a quick shrug, he glanced down at his wound, and the konti before him... His muggy mind slowly whirring into action, but slowed to glacial speed...

"Ssisss would be hard to explain if sssomeone walked in..."

Ssafirsotibones
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Overlored (1)

Next