[The Silver Sliver] A Lovers Meeting (Raenfae)

Amani spends some time with the man who has ensnared her senses and her heart.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A city floating in the center of a lake, Ravok is a place of dark beauty, romance and culture. Behind it all though is the presence of Rhysol, God of Evil and Betrayal. The city is controlled by The Black Sun, a religious organization devoted to Rhysol. [Lore]

Postby Amani on April 27th, 2012, 6:03 pm

32nd Spring 512AV

Amani sat back in one of the chairs that overlooked the canal outside the tavern, raising a glass of the red wine to her lips. Her clothing was meticulously cared for, one of the dresses that had been "left behind" by her mother, the thought bringing a smirk to her lips as she sipped the wine. The dress was a dark blue, offsetting her stormy eyes and golden hair, and made of soft linen, comfortable in the balmy weather of Ravok. She crossed her legs daintily, the breeze ruffling her hair and her dress, causing the dainty tips of her slippered feet to peek out from under the dress. She sighed contently, watching the boats move through the canal, knowing the she was a picture perfect model for any passing sailor looking at her. Perhaps she was a bit vain, but beauty made its mark on the world, and Amani wasn't one to not use her resources when she had them.

Today though, she was not planning something for her own benefit, nor was she just sitting in the tavern for no reason. She was meeting Raenfae her, a man who seemed to slip his insidious fingers into her heart and grasp it....and she hoped that he never let go. He had business to attend to earlier that day, and so before he had left their home she suggested they go for an afternoon drink, enjoy good wine and good company for a little while. Amani had a fondness for wine, and if that made her an alcoholic then so be it, because she never seemed to be able to turn down a glass. She set her empty glass back down onto the table and poured her another from the pitcher, her cheeks slightly rosy from the one glass she had before. If Raenfae did not hurry up, the pitcher would be gone and a very inebriated Amani would be making her way home later.

ReceiptPitcher of Wine= 5sm
Last edited by Amani on May 22nd, 2012, 5:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Amani
Player

Words: 15663
Joined roleplay: April 16th, 2012, 7:04 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Scrapbook

[The Silver Sliver] A Lovers Meeting (Raenfae)(Placeholder)

Postby Raenfae on May 19th, 2012, 6:01 pm

Raenfae was enjoying the sunshine on his skin as he walked, the gentle warmth and golden light a reminder of the woman he was going to see, who seemed to warm him when he saw her, her hair reflecting light in the same golden manner as the sun. They had agreed to meet for an afternoon drink, his feet carrying him forward towards the tavern, walking alongside the canal and enjoying the gentle sounds of the water as it occasionally lapped against the canal wall. Ravok was an amazing city, full of beauty and romance in the architecture, in the fare to be enjoyed and especially in the people. Raenfae had no desire to be anywhere else besides in this city, with the woman who was his lover and with the life he had always known. At least for now.

Rounding the gentle turn, Raenfae caught sight of his beloved sitting outside the tavern they frequented, pouring a glass of red wine, probably her second or third he guessed, knowing her fondness for the intoxicating liquid and for the gentle warmth is always gave her body as he sipped it, letting the smooth liquid flow past her lips and into her mouth. She was adorned in a beautiful blue gown, one that he had seen her in before and favored for it's gentle color and the way it showed off enough of her upper body to attract attention, but kept her midsection closely hugged in fabric to guide the eyes along her curves before it began to widen to hide her legs. As he walked towards her, his eyes made no secret to their wanderings of her slender, beautiful body, as appreciative as ever for how well she maintained herself.

"Hello my dearest, how are you doing? I see that you have taken liberty with the wine in my absence" The last statement was said in a soft playfulness, a teasing of her love for the wine and inability to wait sometimes for his company to partake of it. Removing his simple black dress coat, he hung it over the back of the chair, taking the seat the opposite side of the small table, angled out slightly towards the canal. It felt good to take the coat off, leaving his torso clad in just a simple white shirt that was casual enough for wear outside, but just dressy enough for a meeting with someone important. "I hope I have not kept you waiting for long. Things took longer than I anticipated today and as much as I abhor being late, I had to handle these things." Taking the pitcher, he poured himself a small glass of wine then took a sip, enjoying the taste and feel of it on his tongue.

”What are our plans for the day? Did you want to go shopping? Go out for a lovely dinner? Or maybe a canal ride?” Leaning back in his chair, Raenfae turned his eyes from the canal view to watch Amani, amazed at how quickly he took to her, and how he did not feel the sense that he was using her like he had so many other people in his life. He truly felt drawn to her.
Raenfae
Player

Words: 11589
Joined roleplay: April 16th, 2012, 1:04 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Amani on May 22nd, 2012, 6:14 pm

Amani smiled as Raenfae finally arrived, her eyes roaming over his body as he did the same to her, raising the glass of wine to her lips once again. "I was beginning to worry that you had forgotten about me darling,"she said with a chuckle, eyeing him as he took off his coat and sat down in the chair. His shirt fit his body well, giving hints of his lithe frame beneath the snowy fabric and teasing the eye. Amani knew what lay underneath and she smiled to herself as her mind traversed to another realm of thought. That was for later.

She then rose from her chair and sauntered over to him, a smirk on her face as she dropped down into his lap, placing one arm around his shoulders while the other held her wine glass. "I do not like it when you keep me waiting love, not when there are pleasures to be had,"she said softly, placing her lips against his temple and letting her fingers trail through his hair. She was teasing and she knew it, but it was one of the many things that she lived for when she was around Raenfae. She could not seem to help it around him. She then pulled away slightly to take another sip of wine, the smirk on her face growing as she thought about his suggestions. They all sounded lovely, and she was very tempted about the canal ride but....this time she just wanted to spend time with him, enjoy each other's company and drinks for a little while. With some teasing here and there of course.

"I am happy just being here with you darling, let us take it slow for today and enjoy what the day brings. Good wine, good company, and the pleasures that are to come,"she said with a chuckle, shifting in his lap a bit. "How did today go? Were you able to take care of what was needed?" She did not always ask what her lover got into, because at times she did not always understand what he did. But she at least wanted to be involved and aware, even if she did not always understand.
Amani
Player

Character sheet
Scrapbook

Postby Raenfae on June 4th, 2012, 12:43 am

He smiled at her and shook his head gently, his hair swaying back and forth, "How could I ever forget such a lovely woman as you my beloved Amani?" He took a sip of his wine, his eyes watching her as she stood up and moved over to him slowly, his body moving in a way that made his heart beat faster. She was good at doing that and part of him thought that she did it on purpose, the other part of him thinking she did it naturally. As she reached him and slid down into his lap, he placed his hand on the small of her back and slid it around slowly, his fingers gliding over the curve of her hip and resting there, holding her to his body. He placed his other hand on her thigh, giving it a gentle squeeze.

"I love that idea. Let us make the most of our day." Leaning in closer, he placed a kiss on her lips, slow but firm, both of his hand squeezing her and holding her with a gentle but dominating way that claimed her as his. He was not the jealous type, but he protected what he saw as his. "My temptress, we should look into going to another masquerade, similar to the one we met at. Even if we gain nothing more than a pleasurable evening of laughter and romance, that is plenty for me."

Amani was not a information gatherer, not with him as much as others at least, but she did inquire about his activities on occasions, including today. "I just looked into a few ingredients for my herbcraft, as well as a couple of tomes I was interested in. I am also starting to hunt for clients in need of my services so I have something to do with my potions I make." Speaking of herbs and potions was his way of referring to what he really did with poisons and she knew it. It was better to avoid public attention on the matter for as long as possible. "What of you my dearest? What did you do today? Break any hearts?"
Raenfae
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Amani on June 7th, 2012, 2:04 am

Her heart beat erratically in her chest as his lips connected to hers, and her eyes closed as her fingers tightened their hold on his dark locks, the feeling of his warm hand on her hip causing her to blush. Only he seemed to make her feel this way, like a blushing girl barely into her teens. That was one of the many charms of Raenfae, his ability to make her heart flutter in the most delightful of ways. Devious man.

"I would love to relive that night all over again my delectable rogue,"she said against his lips, her fingers resting at the nape of his neck. So many memories were brought up with that one statement, the night that they had first met in the square at the masquerade ball. It seemed like it was only yesterday, she had gone to break a few hearts, and instead got her heart had been stolen by the man whose lap she just so happened to be sitting in. The thought brought a smile to her lips and she trailed them along his jaw and hummed in content. "Definitely a most memorable night wouldn't you say?"she said, chuckling softly into his ear before pulling away and smirking at him.

She listened intently as he spoke, nodding at his words. She knew that he was really talking about his real profession, and it was not something that they openly discussed in public, eyes and ears could be everywhere and so they kept their conversations short and coded whenever it was brought up. "I am relieved that it at least went well, I always worry,"she said softly, honesty in her voice. She did worry for him in his profession, even though his skills were highly useful. She worried that something would go wrong one day and she would not be able to revive him, something that she did not want to think about to closely. At his teasing though she smiled, taking another sip of her wine. "I always break hearts darling, but the one I will never break is yours." She then placed a lingering kiss on his lips before pulling away once again, turning her eyes to the canal. "I have not been terribly busy today, just trying to get Neryl to have some sort of bloody personality. The girl is like my sister yet has no emotion I swear. Good thing she is useful, otherwise I would have gotten rid of her long ago."
Amani
Player

Character sheet
Scrapbook

Re: [The Silver Sliver] A Lovers Meeting (Raenfae)

Postby Raenfae on July 27th, 2012, 4:34 pm

Raenfae love the feeling of her hands tangled through his locks, her grip tight and sure. It was a night of trying to make contacts for business endeavors and he had met this vixen of a woman who, even then, had a love for wine and was warmed up by it's presence in her body.

His musings were broken by her lips near his ear, her hot breath sending a shiver through his body that she would feel as she occupied his lap. It had indeed been a memorable night, though many memorable nights had been made since then as well. Still, the mystery of the night and of not knowing who the other was for the majority of the night had been exhilarating.

The conversation moved away from their meeting to his day and then hers. Neryl. The girl who belonged to Amani but had proven herself useful. That was good, for the day she became useless would herald in the end of her life. Raenfae smiled up at his Amani, "I hope I never lose my usefulness," he teased, knowing it was not likely but the possibility was always there. His eyes followed a ravasola moving on the water. "You sure you wish to avoid the canal today? What would you like to do then my dark goddess?"
Raenfae
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets