New Beginnings.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Feel free to start IC Journaling in this forum. Each character is allowed threads here where they can store notes they learn IC, facts, or even talk about their feelings and inner thoughts. Journals don't need to be in written form, they be anything you as a player thinks suits the personality of the Characte.r

New Beginnings.

Postby Arxad on July 25th, 2012, 8:34 am

Day 1, Summer of 512 AV
Today is the day I make a new beginning. I am headed for the city of Wind Reach, in hopes of finding a way to make a life for myself there. From what I understand, it will not be an easy task. I hear outsiders are not as easily welcomed as they are in other places. None of that even matters now. Unless I want to go through life in the wilderness, never amounting to anything, never helping anyone, I need to find something in Wind Reach. Be that something a place to live and a job to go to, or a person whom I can trust, and protect with my life. Whatever it is, I am ready for it. After all I have been through, I am ready for anything. I will try to write tomorrow if I can find the time. Until then, I'm off to the city gates.
-Arxad
There will come a time when someone needs you, and you need them. Remember that the bonds you make with that person will last a lifetime; They shall never be severed. Defend them with your life, and love them with your heart.
Arxad
Player

Words: 8668
Joined roleplay: July 24th, 2012, 9:25 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Journal

New Beginnings.

Postby Arxad on July 28th, 2012, 8:45 am

Day 2, Summer of 512 AV
I write this evening, sitting just outside the gates of Wind Reach. In the time it has taken me to make the journey to the great city, I have had much time to think. Perhaps too much. I am beginning to worry about my future. I know I will try to be ready for it. However, life has a funny way of taking the path you are least prepared for. I am beginning to have doubts bout ever finding the one person my brother spoke to me about since his departure. That one with whom the bonds shall form. I try my best not to give up hope, though I fear the people of Wind Reach are not as friendly towards outsiders as I would like them to be. If all of them are similar in this way, then there is little chance of me finding somebody there. I suppose for now I must not make assumptions about these people. Perhaps things are not as they seem among the city-folk. Anyways, the gatekeeper is on his way. I had best be going. I will try to write once again when I am inside the city.
-Arxad
There will come a time when someone needs you, and you need them. Remember that the bonds you make with that person will last a lifetime; They shall never be severed. Defend them with your life, and love them with your heart.
Arxad
Player

Character sheet
Journal

New Beginnings.

Postby Arxad on August 1st, 2012, 5:49 am

Day 3, Summer of 512 AV

I have met someone this evening. A man named Anterra approached me in Wind Reach in front of the Edge of the World. He is a Kelvic, like myself. Something about him makes me smile. Perhaps it's his friendly demeanor, perhaps it is simply the fact that we are not so different. Hey may be a Fox, and I may be a Bear, but we still come from the same origins. Whatever it is, I like it. He spoke of a woman named Nij, the person with whom he had bonded. Way may be going to see her together soon, though if I see her earlier I will try to speak with her. After all, the more friends that I have inside the city, the better. That is not to say that I will be there frequently, though at least I may have a place to stay should I befriend these people.

I suppose I should be going. There is much more of the city to see, and not too long before I need to find a place to stay. Until next time.
-Arxad
Arxad
Player

Character sheet
Journal