[Evalin's Scrapbook] A Summoner's Guided to the World

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The player scrapbooks forum is literally a place for writers to warm-up, brainstorm, keep little scraps of notes, or just post things to encourage themselves and each other. Each player can feel free to create their own thread - one per account - and use them accordingly.

Postby Evalin on July 25th, 2012, 12:06 am

Alright so a lot is going on with Eva, so I think I should map out what I want happening in Summer so that I don't get lost.

1) She needs to get her body. The thread ideas are already approved, and she is getting the body of a little girl, and then burning down the house of the parents to leave a clean slate. This little bit of Eva's story is actually being carried out with about 3 PC's and incorporates about 4 threads into it. The final thread where she burns down the building is in a solo however.

2) She has to leave Ravok by the 10th so that she can make it to Zeltiva in time to be swept up in the quest. That means she needs to meet up with Clyde very soon after getting her body. That thread is not started yet ,but needs to be soon.

3) In Zeltiva she has to meet up with Rayage for the first time in nearly 50 years. Should be fun right?

4) The quest. She has found herself in a group that includes Rayage, Miro and herself. They have already signed up for the quest, but now she needs about 2 more threads. 1 where she gets more clothes (Per Miro's expense) and one where they set off on the quest itself. Those have to be started soon as well.

That is what HAS to be done this summer to make this an awesome Summer, 512 AV. Now what else do I want to do?

1) Do some fun solos where she is traveling in the wild
2) at least 2 training threads to build summoning and reimancy
3) Work on my flashbacks a bit more, including where she turns/attempts to turn this girl into a nuit. Not sure how that will turn out just yet.
4) Finally finish the quest thread with Paragon, finish off the last of her nuit initiations with Rayage AND get in good with my modded thread with Cinna.

All i all I have a big summer planned and just a little while longer to do it. Lets see what I can do XD
ImageImageImage

Wretched Aura: As a Wretched One Evalin possesses an unnatural aura about her that causes unease in those who get too close. It can come as a prickle of the hair on the back of the neck, a sense of 'wrongness' about her. How people experience it is different depending on their personality and how they handle the unnatural and unknown. Animals tend to become more agitated, more easily sensing how wrong Evalin is and often avoiding contact with her.
Evalin
The Immortal Witch

Words: 1033971
Joined roleplay: March 20th, 2012, 4:05 am
Race: Nuit
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 7
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Trailblazer (1) Overlored (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Zinrah Seasonal Challenge (1)
2013 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Evalin on July 29th, 2012, 5:39 am

So in addition to being super psyched about Eva's new Gnosis mark, I have found a site that was made for me. I am putting it right here so I don't lose it: http://www.zerochan.net/

Ok in addition, where do I see Eva going in the future?

Yeah...
ImageImageImage

Wretched Aura: As a Wretched One Evalin possesses an unnatural aura about her that causes unease in those who get too close. It can come as a prickle of the hair on the back of the neck, a sense of 'wrongness' about her. How people experience it is different depending on their personality and how they handle the unnatural and unknown. Animals tend to become more agitated, more easily sensing how wrong Evalin is and often avoiding contact with her.
Evalin
The Immortal Witch

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Evalin on July 30th, 2012, 2:40 am

I couldn't resist, here is another amazing picture I found from that same site. Its beautifully done, and I cannot help but think "I could see Eva in the kind of setting."

ImageImageImage

Evalin
The Immortal Witch

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Evalin on July 30th, 2012, 8:25 pm

I am putting these here until I make Eva's journal.

Hakin: Ignite
Shi: To Split
Kai: To Shape
Nai: Scatter
Meio: Circle, to revolve
Donmai: Forward
Co: To connect
Last edited by Evalin on August 15th, 2012, 7:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImage

Evalin
The Immortal Witch

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Evalin on July 31st, 2012, 11:42 pm

OK so what have I got today? An completely awesome pic by Silver! I think it really captures Eva's current personality as she feels the drawbacks of living in a child's body ^.^

Someone said she looks a bit emo, but I think I see a smile hidden in there somewhere!
ImageImageImage

Evalin
The Immortal Witch

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Evalin on August 2nd, 2012, 2:46 am

Its not fair! There are too many pics online that I like! I found this one today and it is too adorable not to keep.

ImageImageImage

Evalin
The Immortal Witch

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Evalin on August 3rd, 2012, 12:46 am

I was going to use this post today to get out my ideas and questions on summoning, but alas midterms are upon me and I have not the time to do all that. So instead here is a cute cartoon I found while I procrastinated earlier today.

ImageImageImage

Evalin
The Immortal Witch

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Kaeson Dakano on August 3rd, 2012, 2:10 am

I love those cartoons!

http://www.google.com/search?q=azuzephre&hl=en&prmd=imvns&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=uDIbULvCG8KK2wX1vYGYAQ&sqi=2&ved=0CFoQsAQ&biw=1366&bih=667

I can't save pictures on my phone, so I leave you with the link to the Google image search for 'azuzephre' -- Yay procrastination! Haha.
Kaeson Dakano
Witchin' Wizard

Words: 120420
Joined roleplay: April 26th, 2012, 7:32 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Evalin on August 3rd, 2012, 2:24 am

Yes that is amazing Kaeson! I love it! I must find a Azuzephre of the day from now on I think ^.^
ImageImageImage

Evalin
The Immortal Witch

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Evalin on August 3rd, 2012, 4:46 am

My Azuzephre for the day to get me through my test!

ImageImageImage

Evalin
The Immortal Witch

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

PreviousNext