[Eadfrid's Scrapbook] The Spell Book

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The player scrapbooks forum is literally a place for writers to warm-up, brainstorm, keep little scraps of notes, or just post things to encourage themselves and each other. Each player can feel free to create their own thread - one per account - and use them accordingly.

Postby Eadfrid on July 28th, 2012, 7:49 pm

Oh, how I wish I had a flashy banner to stick up at the top, so that everyone could see the epicness that is my scrapbook. Buuuuuuuuuuuuut I'm lazy and terrible at photoshopping, so there's that.

Anyway, why don't we get things rolling with a nice looking picture of yours truly?

Look at that handsome face.

Anyway, I suppose I should go into a bit about me.

I love, love, LOVE comic books. They're my primary passion. I would try writing and drawing my own, but I can't draw. At all. Really. Though, I would like to get better, then I could draw. I also like fantasy stories (duh!), and I've written a couple. The last one I wrote was for NaNoWriMo last year. I didn't win. I would tell you more about me, but I'm super-tired.Save it for another time, eh?
Eadfrid
A Wizard Is Never Late...

Words: 9338
Joined roleplay: June 15th, 2012, 3:18 pm
Blog: View Blog (2)
Race: Mixed blood
Character sheet
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Eadfrid on August 2nd, 2012, 1:41 pm

Well, I just had quite an interesting idea. An idea for a novel, based on both current events and a comic book I read recently.

The story is sort of a fictional follow-on from what happened in Aurora. It's sort of a story of a person living up to the threats he made on the internet, and the consequences of that. It's got a summary and everything.

On the way to a trial, James Holmes, known criminal, is shot dead by a man in a Batman costume. The act is condoned by the government, and the unknown killer is arrested. His act, though, inspires some to stop waiting for action and take matters into their own hands, and soon enough, the world is experiencing an upsurge of vigilantes, killing criminals left, right and center. Some hail these vigilantes as heroes. Others just consider them killers, no better than the criminals that they hunt.

You may like the sound of it, or you may not. Up to you.
Eadfrid

Character sheet
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Eadfrid on August 10th, 2012, 8:41 am

I am ultra-happy today. Why, you may ask? It's only a simple reason, but I get to make cookies today! I do enjoy making cookies. It's kind of a hobby for me, but I get to make more today! Yay! We're doing this for a charity thing, so that's a bonus. Doing some good and baking cookies. Makes me ultra-happy.
Eadfrid

Character sheet
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Eadfrid on August 21st, 2012, 10:38 am

It's almost the end of August, and I still have a fair bit to do around the site. I need to get set up in Alvadas with some residence and a job, but I can work on that at my semi-leisure.

Speaking of leisure, I got to Spain last week and I am LOVING IT! The house I'm staying in has a really nice pool, and we're not too far from Granada, so that's a lot of fun. I even found a decent comic shop to satisfy my comic itch.

And speaking of fictional stories, do you like Magical Girl stories? I like Magical Girl stories, so I made a Magical Girl story. It's very much on the drawing board right now, so I don't have a clear idea on what exactly to do with it yet, but once I have a decent idea of what I'm gonna do, I'll tell you.
Eadfrid

Character sheet
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Eadfrid on September 26th, 2012, 9:34 am

I feel accursed. The Writer's block I picked up over the summer took its toll definitely, and I've been feeling uninspired all month. I need to write something now! Time to do some threads. A lot of threads!
Eadfrid

Character sheet
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes