[ Pauk's Scrapbook ] Fall From Forever

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The player scrapbooks forum is literally a place for writers to warm-up, brainstorm, keep little scraps of notes, or just post things to encourage themselves and each other. Each player can feel free to create their own thread - one per account - and use them accordingly.

Postby Pauk on August 8th, 2012, 2:37 am

That is...

I have no words.

School just started and it's already killing me. I'll try to reply as quickly as possible, but I may be slow.
Pauk
Earn your stripes.

Words: 20716
Joined roleplay: January 3rd, 2012, 2:03 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Featured Character (1)

Postby Pauk on August 9th, 2012, 1:34 am

Yee!

Nij

Paonna

Pauk

Arundhati

Merinil
School just started and it's already killing me. I'll try to reply as quickly as possible, but I may be slow.
Pauk
Earn your stripes.

Character sheet
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Featured Character (1)

Postby Pauk on August 13th, 2012, 6:49 am

/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\

bunnnnnnny.
Pauk
Earn your stripes.

Character sheet
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Featured Character (1)

Postby Pauk on August 22nd, 2012, 5:08 am

I have four very VERY important goals right now.

1: Have Cody draw a picture of Pauk.
2: Have Nira'lia draw a picture of Pauk.
3: Have Pao draw a picture of Pauk.
4. Have Pash draw a picture of Pauk.

Very important especially since Pauk is my favorite character and I want him to leave Taloba and DO THINGS WITH HIS LIFE.

And also Pauk's the mostest adorablest.
Last edited by Pauk on August 23rd, 2012, 1:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Pauk
Earn your stripes.

Character sheet
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Featured Character (1)

Postby Naama on August 22nd, 2012, 6:02 am

Let me just tell you, I tried to make Naama as a gaia avatar and it did not work out at all.

I'm a sad panda.
Naama
Chunki Faguta

Words: 130159
Joined roleplay: February 13th, 2011, 2:53 am
Race: Mixed blood
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 3
Featured Thread (1) Artist (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

Postby Pauk on August 22nd, 2012, 6:08 am

I'll make Naama for you hehe
Pauk
Earn your stripes.

Character sheet
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Featured Character (1)

Postby Pauk on August 22nd, 2012, 7:30 am

Pauk. I've been thinking about him a lot lately.

Pauk is so simple. He really is. All he needs and wants is food and love, and everything else he could care less about. Sure, he has food, but he doesn't have love. He's holed up in his stupid little shack all day crying or sleeping or scribbling on the walls, and he doesn't want to leave because he's terrified. At first, when he was little, he was perfectly happy. He had his mother and she took care of him. And then he watched her tear herself apart and eventually die, all while he was still little. And he knew how to take care of himself, not like there was much for him to do. But he stopped wanting to hunt, and he hated leaving the confines of Taloba. Then, there was the Djed storm. The world almost seemed to be torn asunder and now he doesn't even want to leave his home. He'll go for days without eating or doing anything, and he's just a skeleton that can barely do more than sit up. And still when he talks or interacts with others, he's as cheery as he can be.

And he wants a bondmate, and he wants some friends but he's too scared to do anything because he doesn't want them to leave him. He has the mentality of a little kid, and he doesn't belong in the city where everyone is seemingly fearless and fierce and strong and powerful and brave. He's just a big scaredy cat, but he's scared to think of being anywhere else because he doesn't know anywhere else. All that he knows of is forests of Falyndar and leaving it would be unbearable.

And now, when he needs someone there for him the most, there's no one and he'll probably end up starving himself to death and rot in his bed until someone, someday decides to check on him. But all he wants to do is curl up and die. And maybe, if I did something differently, he'd be able to leave the forests of Falyndar with a sense of adventure. But this is how he wrote himself, only after a few threads and his reaction to everything that's happened to him.

And somehow, my simplest PC is also my most complex.
Pauk
Earn your stripes.

Character sheet
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Featured Character (1)

Postby Pauk on August 23rd, 2012, 12:20 am

So, today I learned that my Great-Uncle died last night. I never really knew him much. I've met him before, but never really talked to him. I know he had two children, but I can't even remember their names. Is that bad? I feel like it is.

I don't know. I've never ever known anyone who has died. Not even my great-grandma, who is still alive. He was a mathematician at Cornell University. A professor, I think. He won some awards, did some big math stuff. People would sometimes learn about him in whatever class they were in. Wikipedia already has his death-date listed. I don't really feel sad, just stunned. I don't know. He must have been a great man, really smart.

Him.
Pauk
Earn your stripes.

Character sheet
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Featured Character (1)

Postby Minerva Agatha Zipporah on August 23rd, 2012, 3:04 am

*hugs*

Don't know what to say other than I'm sorry to hear that. I haven't really suffered much of that kind of loss to be able to know what else to offer. The only family member I've lost was my grandfather, who I wasn't very close to. Mostly, it just left me regretting not getting a chance to get to know him better before I lost the chance.

Wish I had something more cheerful to say. Have a platypus:

Minerva Agatha Zipporah
Quirky Gadgeteer

Words: 1329519
Joined roleplay: April 21st, 2012, 4:50 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 3
Donor (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
One Million Words! (1)

Postby Pauk on August 23rd, 2012, 3:26 am

hehehehehe.

I give you a Platypus, you give me a Platypus.
Pauk
Earn your stripes.

Character sheet
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Featured Character (1)

PreviousNext