[Stormhold Beach] Sandcastles and Silken Kites

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This shining population center is considered the jewel of The Sylira Region. Home of the vast majority of Mizahar's population, Syliras is nestled in a quiet, sprawling valley on the shores of the Suvan Sea. [Lore]

Postby Nya Winters on May 5th, 2010, 5:27 pm

Nya loved the kiss. She loved the feel of Shai's arms around her and his hard warm presence in her life. He was steady. Dependable. Everything she wanted to support and be a part of. She smiled, purred slightly and said softly. "No, thank you!" She had really needed a day of play. Shai was careful to give her one, ever so often when one was needed. And it helped, for though she looked fully grown, she wasn't. Not at all.

Carefully she brought the kites down, this time using the Reimancy and pulling in breath and gathering wind to her.... it bright them right down into her hands.

" I think your sandcastle won, no? How about we pack things up and head home? We can stop by the market so we can get our things and then go home where you can get your reward." Nya grinned, mischievously, knowing full well that Shai would be game. She spent a little time with him, rolling up the kite strings and packing up the tools. The two figures at the city gates had disappeared too... and Shai himself got to have a look at the hollowed out dollhouse style of Nya's Lormar Tower. All and all, it was a good day... a really good day. And one that would have been over sooner or later because the tide already threatened their work. By morning, the evidence that both of them had been there would have been totally gone.

Nya wondered, for a moment, what the beach would look like if all the sandcastles ever built there suddenly burst into life and came into being on the beach all at once. She bet they couldn't walk through them because there'd be so many. Nya shared the thought with Shai, and once they were packed up turned with him to head home.
Nya Winters
Let the winds in my heart blow...

Words: 784686
Joined roleplay: June 7th, 2009, 6:53 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 5
Trailblazer (1) Never Say Die (1)
Donor (1) 2017 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)
2017 Top NaNo Word Count (1)

Postby Cayenne on May 6th, 2010, 6:17 am

What a lovely thread. The interactions between Shai and Nya warmed my shriveled little heart, and made me smile and 'awwww!' repeatedly. The bond between you both is so cohesive and strong. The joy the two have in each other is palpable - one can feel it as they read. Excellent writing on all parts.

Always a pleasure to read the pair of you!

I hereby award the following:

Nya:
Reimancy: 4
Storytelling: 4
Lore: Yahebah
Lore: Kite Flying
Lore: Architecture and Construction of Sand Castles

Abashai:
Reimancy: 4
Storytelling: 4
Lore: Lormar Tower
Lore: Kite Flying