A new journay ( Adalaine)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Stretching northward along the coastline of the Suvan Sea, the Cobalt Mountains are the home of the Bronze Wood, numerous ruins, and creatures both strange and fantastical.

Re: A new journay ( Adalaine)

Postby Voreasos Alisier on August 9th, 2009, 9:39 pm

Vor just tilted his head at her. Unlike the rest of the Webs who would just kill her or rape her he gave her his time even with the questions. "When our race fights each other it means one will die. We will use any means we can to kill but the poison we are immune to on an level but it will still hurt us as it does not cycle throughout the blood. It's like a snake, it could get bit by another snake and but the poison won't do as much damage yet in the end it will do damage."

"As for showing my fangs...I do not see why not but as for my claws...They are harder then anything you most likely have faced, we don't use them to climb but to fight with. It takes roughly ten years to grow them to what they need to be along with the toenails but few use the toenails to fight. Come I will show you what I mean."

He said as he stood up walking to an tree. "Come, and get on my back. I can carry more then what I let on and you will see how we climb."
Mizahar- An utopia for writers

Mizahar- Where dreams are tangible
Voreasos Alisier
Player

Words: 32930
Joined roleplay: July 19th, 2009, 6:48 am
Blog: View Blog (8)
Race: Symenestra
Character sheet
Medals: 1
Trailblazer (1)

Postby Adalaine Lancaster on August 10th, 2009, 12:44 am

He was going to let her see his fang's this was a rare opportunity indeed. A lot was unknown about the Symenestra race which left much to be learned, and so far Vor was being a willing subject. " What is the main causes for a fight is it for mating or territory? Do you mate for life? Is their marriages amongst your race", Addy asked softly.

The young woman had numerous questions and unless she was halted they would continue. Ten year's my that is a long time. So then they must be left defenseless until their claw's harden. " May I?", Addy asked and if he let her, she would gently grasp one of his hands and run one of her finger's over the black enamel of a nail.

The young woman knew that it would be dangerous to go off with him, but her curiosity out weighed the potential hazard to herself. Besides if he wished to suck her dry till she was a dry husk he would have done so already. At least that was what Addy was hoping. " Alright."

Standing up, Addy stood behind him and gently wrapped her arms around his neck. " It seems as thought the fly has willingly went into the lair of the spider", Addy said with a slight nervous chuckle.
Adalaine Lancaster
Seeker of Knowledge

Words: 6257
Joined roleplay: August 2nd, 2009, 2:17 am
Race: Human
Character sheet

Postby Voreasos Alisier on August 10th, 2009, 1:20 am

"No, we don't marry like you do. We see mating as just giving our race another chance. We are tied together in families by blood which we refer to Webs."

He let her touch his hand, the nail itself was rough yet smooth. A deadly claw that could match any wild monster in the lands that had to fight daily. Breaking it would not be easy and even for them taking care of them was a pain.

He did not even struggle under her weight, his hands laying flat on the tree and slowly moving up scaling it. Not once did his claws really dig in the tree just the palm of his hands and feet moving quickly up the tree as if it was just walking on a path.

They could carry a lot of weight if they had it on there back and used all four limbs, she was not a lot of weight to him as he moved and stopped near the top. It was roughly 60 feet tall, he scaled it in just under a few breaths. He was nimble and showed it.

"Do you think we are weak when we grow up?" He asked idly as he stayed on the tree. Fear was something they learn long ago to forget, even now he was not fearful of the wind blowing back and forth around them, the idea they could fall or anything dealing with the ground and the air.

Voreasos Alisier
Player

Character sheet
Trailblazer (1)

Postby Adalaine Lancaster on August 10th, 2009, 2:28 am

The purpose of mating was to secure one's species though human's had attached emotions to the task, such as love. This emotion continued to baffle, Ada as it defied logic and often enticed men to do foolish things.

As Vor climbed up the tree, Adalaine let out a soft gasp as she held on to him tighter. The tree that he had chosen was quite high, and Addy became fully aware that her very life was in his hands. If he chose to let her go and plummet down, the fall would be one that she would not be able to survive. He had managed to climb to the top of the tree within moments which would have taken a man hours. The feat was quite impressive.

" No I would imagine that you would have to be quite strong to survive. Also I am sure that you would have to conquer your fear of height's quickly. As you are quite comfortable being up this high. Everything looks so small from up above."
Adalaine Lancaster
Seeker of Knowledge

Character sheet

Postby Voreasos Alisier on August 10th, 2009, 2:47 am

"Yes, when we are young we learn to give up as we can scale anything as long as we can grip it. Things look small and we hide in areas such as being this high or in other places that monsters or man will not come. I am at such a area now that arrows will be a waste and magic will have limits. If they climbed to kill or attack then we will know before hand and can set traps. Even now I can jump off and not break a bone from I know what to do. Tell me why do you seek to know so much? You should not let fear get in the way so open your eyes more and look around. As long as you do not harm me you will not fall for now."

Vor was not being mean just truthful. He enjoyed the questions as it showed a insight to her. His body moving to an thick branch near him moving so she could climb on to it. "You can sit there and then I will show you my fangs. The wind is not to bad so no worries of you dropping like a leaf."

He would help her sit down on the large thick branch and he would spend time with her watching the world for awhile like he did and prey.

Voreasos Alisier
Player

Character sheet
Trailblazer (1)

Postby Adalaine Lancaster on August 16th, 2009, 2:46 am

It was a very unsettling being this high, and Addy clung to the thick branch as Vor helped to securely seat her upon it. Though it was the potential knowledge to be had that gave the woman courage.

Once she was situated, and the butterflies eased from a quick tango to a graceful waltz, Adalaine took in her surrounding's from high above. Indeed from this height Vor would have a substantial advantage over his potential prey. " Traps what sort of traps can you set? Can you show me one", asked Adalaine in a soft tone.

Of course she knew that even though the spider was being polite, she was still the fly in his web, and because of this she only took his assurance lightly. " I am a seeker of knowledge, as an intelligent mind is one that is less susceptible to ignorance', Addy said with a slight shrug of her shoulders. " I am ready now if you will allow me to see your fang's."
Adalaine Lancaster
Seeker of Knowledge

Character sheet

Postby Voreasos Alisier on August 21st, 2009, 4:50 am

His body moving with ease sitting next to her. She was an odd human but that was why she was still alive and not dead in a way. "Hmm nope not right now but maybe soon you will see the kind of traps, we all use different means." He said as he let her take in the sights and sounds of being so high,

The ground was not in detail but one would still make out things somewhat, the wind was a bit more but it was also cooler, cleaner almost that brought forth smells from miles away. The birds around slowly made there calls and sounds as he let her relax.

"You will have to ponder what you will give me in return for all of theses answers. I am not a seeker of knowledge other then my own power and what I can do far from my homeland." He said as he moved closer to her.

His hand in her lap, his fingers laying flat on her lap as he moved closer, to her as his mouth opened more. Two fangs where the canine fangs of a human would be was two sharp normal size fangs. At first with the normal set of teeth but then pushing and moving an less then half an inch forward outward.

He then waited, watching her reactions. He was allowing her to touch them, they were roughly safe as long as he did not push out his poison but he was being nice.

Voreasos Alisier
Player

Character sheet
Trailblazer (1)

Postby Adalaine Lancaster on September 2nd, 2009, 3:18 am

Indeed their was always a price to pay and nothing never came for free. What price would he demand of her? Upon feeling the hand upon her lap, Adalaine frowned slightly as she was unaccustomed to being touched. Surely he would not demand that in return for the knowledge that he shared.

Realizing that his touch was only to steady himself as he showed his fang's Addy's relaxed some. As poisonous fang's were less alarming then wayward hands... " Well what is it that you wish?", Addy said softly as she leaned forward and raised her hands and gently cupped his right cheek with her hand as she used her other to run her index finger against one of his fangs. " So you fangs are reminiscent to a poisonous snake? As soon as you bite down on your meal the poison releases?"

Once her curiosity was satisfied, Adalaine became aware of how intimate her touch was, and her cheeks blushed a faint rose color. For she only wished to steady his head to permit a closer look. " I can see that your race is built for survival. Though what about emotions? Do you love? Or laugh? Are their any moral codes amongst your people that can not be broken?"
Adalaine Lancaster
Seeker of Knowledge

Character sheet

Previous