Piraen's Templates

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This special forum hosts post templates. If you post here, your posts automatically generate a Post Template Drop Down Menu below the title, description, and tag for anywhere you post throughout the game. Each post in your Post Template Thread becomes a separate selection in your new drop down menu which when selected automatically copies your code into your new post. This forum is the perfect place for all player style codes, box codes, and pretty frames! Please note the first post in each Player's thread must be titled as "Playername's Templates". Each player gets only one thread per account in this forum. Each post within your individual threads can be titled as per the Template's description such as "Blue OOC" etc. [Size Rules For Templates]

Piraen's Templates

Postby Piraen Saneka on July 18th, 2012, 2:49 am

New slang when you notice the stripes, the dirt in your fries. Hope it's right when you die, old and bony. Dawn breaks like a bull through the hall, Never should have called But my head's to the wall and I'm lonely.

God speed all the bakers at dawn may they all cut their thumbs, And bleed into their buns 'till they melt away. I'm looking in on the good life I might be doomed never to find.

Without a trust or flaming fields am I too dumb to refine? And if you'd 'a took to me like Well I'd a danced like the queen of the eyesores And the rest of our lives would 'a fared well.

Last edited by Piraen Saneka on May 31st, 2014, 4:02 am, edited 8 times in total.

If a building isn't called a built even after it has been completed,
then a thought should be called a thinking even after it's been said.
Piraen Saneka
Commit old sins in new ways.

Words: 88697
Joined roleplay: July 18th, 2012, 1:31 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Artist (1)

Scrapbook post

Postby Piraen Saneka on September 14th, 2012, 7:33 am

Nooooope.
Last edited by Piraen Saneka on August 9th, 2016, 7:22 pm, edited 8 times in total.

Piraen Saneka

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Artist (1)

ZThread Starter Post

Postby Piraen Saneka on September 14th, 2012, 7:35 am

Title of Thread
Piraen and Other PC
Day, Season of 512 AV
Time of Day, Place

New slang when you notice the stripes, the dirt in your fries. Hope it's right when you die, old and bony. Dawn breaks like a bull through the hall, I never should have called but my head is to the wall and I'm lonely. And if you'd a'took to me like a gull takes to the wind, well, I'd a'jumped from my tree and I'd a'danced like the king of the eyesores and the rest of our lives would a'fared well. God speed all the bakers at dawn, may they all cut their thumbs, and bleed into their buns 'til they melt away. I'm looking in on the good life I might be doomed never to find. Without a trust or a flaming fields, am I too dumb to refine?
Last edited by Piraen Saneka on April 2nd, 2014, 3:07 am, edited 5 times in total.

Piraen Saneka

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Artist (1)

Both Boxcode

Postby Piraen Saneka on September 14th, 2012, 8:15 am

New slang when you notice the stripes, the dirt in your fries. Hope it's right when you die, old and bony. Dawn breaks like a bull through the hall, Never should have called But my head's to the wall and I'm lonely.

God speed all the bakers at dawn may they all cut their thumbs, And bleed into their buns 'till they melt away.

I'm looking in on the good life I might be doomed never to find. Without a trust or flaming fields am I too dumb to refine? And if you'd 'a took to me like Well I'd a danced like the queen of the eyesores And the rest of our lives would 'a fared well.
Last edited by Piraen Saneka on August 9th, 2016, 7:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Piraen Saneka

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Artist (1)

Zip

Postby Piraen Saneka on September 14th, 2012, 8:25 pm

Last edited by Piraen Saneka on October 21st, 2015, 7:51 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Piraen Saneka

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Artist (1)

Zip

Postby Piraen Saneka on January 7th, 2014, 4:58 am

Why do I have so many empty posts? Ugh.
Last edited by Piraen Saneka on August 9th, 2016, 7:23 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Piraen Saneka

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Artist (1)

Boxcode Bottom

Postby Piraen Saneka on January 26th, 2014, 5:29 pm

God speed all the bakers at dawn may they all cut their thumbs, And bleed into their buns 'till they melt away.

I'm looking in on the good life I might be doomed never to find. Without a trust or flaming fields am I too dumb to refine? And if you'd 'a took to me like Well I'd a danced like the queen of the eyesores And the rest of our lives would 'a fared well.

Last edited by Piraen Saneka on October 21st, 2015, 7:49 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Piraen Saneka

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Artist (1)

OOC Pi Post

Postby Piraen Saneka on March 16th, 2014, 11:58 pm

New slang when you notice the stripes, the dirt in your fries. Hope it's right when you die, old and bony. Dawn breaks like a bull through the hall, I never should have called but my head is to the wall and I'm lonely. And if you'd a'took to me like a gull takes to the wind, well, I'd a'jumped from my tree and I'd a'danced like the king of the eyesores and the rest of our lives would a'fared well. God speed all the bakers at dawn, may they all cut their thumbs, and bleed into their buns 'til they melt away. I'm looking in on the good life I might be doomed never to find. Without a trust or a flaming fields, am I too dumb to refine?

Last edited by Piraen Saneka on October 21st, 2015, 7:50 pm, edited 6 times in total.

Piraen Saneka

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Artist (1)

Journal Post

Postby Piraen Saneka on March 17th, 2014, 2:48 am

Title and Date

Piraen Saneka

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Artist (1)

Boxcode Top

Postby Piraen Saneka on October 21st, 2015, 7:46 pm

Piraen Saneka

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Artist (1)