[Eyktol JS Office] The Desert Palace

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Within this forum, all Storytellers of any level may feel free to create their office threads. These threads are then used for active thread lists, XP requests, and other communications that aren't necessarily PM required.

Moderators: Junior Storytellers, Liaisons, Assistant Storytellers, Scribes, Regional Storytellers, Domain Storytellers

[Eyktol JS Office] The Desert Palace

Postby Chimera on September 25th, 2012, 9:49 pm

Congratulations!

You have found my secret palace. Come, fill up your waterskins and take a bath, because you smell.

I am Chimera, Princess of Eyktol and servant of the all-holy ruler, Colombina. I am here to guide you through your desert journey and fight off that pesky Pegasus, because you never know when that fool will appear.

Right now, I'm on training wheels. That means that I have to ask Queen Bina about everything before I do it. This won't last forever, though. :)

I can do a number of things:
  • Mod threads (training, locations, NPCs, festivals, other minor things)
  • Grade (if needed!)
  • Develop things (Have an idea, want me to check it over before you post it in the development thread in Ahnatep? PM it to me and I can help!)
  • Grade (I'm not very good and I'll only grade when Colombina's office gets backed up, but I can if you reaaallly reaaally want me to. :P)

Want a modded thread that isn't major enough for Colombina to mod? Fill out the form!

Right now, I have 2 spots left!
  1. Not Coming Home
  2. -
  3. -

Modded Thread Form :
Code: Select all
[b]PCs in thread:[/b]
[b]NPCs in thread:[/b]
[b]Plot of thread:[/b]
[b]Timestamp & Location:[/b]
Last edited by Chimera on October 6th, 2012, 10:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Chimera
Princess of Eyktol

Words: 11104
Joined roleplay: September 23rd, 2012, 7:10 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Trailblazer (1)