[Verified by Kraken] Runo

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, all the character sheets are kept for player characters. Feel free to come on in, browse the forum, look at what sort of characters others have created, and then begin your very own!

Moderator: Liaisons

Runo

Postby Runo on October 14th, 2012, 7:02 pm

Name: Runo
Race: Human
Birthday & Age:Summer 497 AV on the 58th day (15 years old)
Sex: Female

Physical Description

Standing at about 5”3 and weighing about 119 pounds, Runo’s tiny demeanor allows her to be underestimated and over-looked (which she thoroughly enjoys.) Her pale skin, long dirty blonde hair and hazel eyes would make Runo very beautiful if she wasn’t always frowning or cackling to herself in her madness. Whenever she can find paint, or even mud, Runo has an addiction to drawing elaborate drawings on her arms; it relives her “busy mind.”
Character Concept
Morals, ethics and laws mean nothing to Runo; she believes that whatever action she performs should be considered “just” due to her sick narcissistic fascination with herself. No one knows when she truly lost her mind; it might have been when her father died, leaving her alone in the world, or perhaps even before that, even as a child she was considered odd having an obsession with locking herself in her room with books and drawing meaningless nonsense on the walls with red paint.
It is not that Runo hates other people, she simply hates stupid people, anyone who cannot help her achieve her grand plans are considered dead to her. Even regarding she is very smart, her snapped mind is convinced that her reflection is an entirely different person. She also hates being too flashy, but her gift for showmanship sometimes shines through.
Though she is not very strong she can become deadly with her father’s throwing ax but almost anyone could easily dispatch her from up close. Runo strongly fears death, because deep inside of her she knows that one day she will be punished by the gods for all her treachery. And when things become tight, her smooth honeyed lies become more and more unbelievable. She is easy to freak out when her plan is not going well.

Character History
Born into a rather wealthy family, growing up Runo never had to worry much about things like hunger and money. Her father (whose name is omitted due to the fact the Runo never speaks of him) was a beloved as well as talented puppeteer whom everyone in their charming city of Nyka admired for his talent. Runo never knew her mother, all she was told was that her mother was a divine beauty, whose father had been very wealthy and she had inherited his fortune, but regrettably grew ill after giving birth to Runo and eventually died.
Although Runo was well loved at home, all the other children hated her for her “oddness.” Due to the fact that no one ever wanted to play Runo grew accustomed to locking herself in her room and reading (some debate that the reason she lost her mind was she found, and read, a book of dark twisted things or even dark magic.) All that reading and the fact that she was naturally clever, Runo started to excel the other children (perhaps not physically or socially) but mentally, making them hate her even more; sometimes they even played cruel pranks on her like tying her upside down to a tree and throwing rotten fruit at her face.
When her father died of a mysterious illness much like her mother, he left Runo alone in the world, with a big house and a fortune she didn’t want. Her genius mind was snapped, and manipulated the stable boy into killing one of Runo’s childhood bullies as well as himself by burning Runo’s house down, her fortune, the bully and the stable boy inside. Runo then saddled up her horse (whom regrettably died of old age when she reached her designation) and rode on to Ravok where she stayed awhile and then Zeltiva.

Training & Skill Points
Intelligence- + 30 points (starting package) Competent
Weapon: Throwing Ax- +15 points (racial bonus) Novice
Puppeteering- +5 points (starting package) Novice
Seduction-+5 points (starting package) Novice
Persuasion-+5 points (starting package) Novice
Acting-+5 points (starting package) Novice

Lores
Lore of basic things used to create a puppet
Lore of lighting a small fire

Language

Fluent-Common
Basic-

Equipment/Possessions
1 pair of cotton pants, 1 cotton tunic, 1 cotton cloak, 1 pair of high boots.
1 Waterskin
1 Backpack which contains:
1 Set of Toiletries (comb, brush, razor, soap)
Food for a week
1 eating knife
Flint & Steel
Heirloom- father’s throwing ax (value 8 gm)
Housing
1 large tent (4 person), large tarp, 100 ft of rope, flint & steel, lantern, 2 torches, bedroll, blanket, fishing tackle & hooks, a riding horse (Ravok Blood mane, she bought him in Ravok so non purebred cost 80 gm.) a full set of tack, and a large set of saddlebags.

Ledger
100 gold mizas
Last edited by Runo on October 19th, 2012, 7:42 pm, edited 5 times in total.
"I am not a moral person, nor have I ever considered becoming a moral person, first off it has been so long since the last pure thought in my mind I haven't a prayer of ever conjuring another, and two..being wicked is too much fun." -Runo
Runo
Would you like to play a game?

Words: 11014
Joined roleplay: October 6th, 2012, 4:15 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Runo

Postby Runo on December 2nd, 2012, 2:43 pm

Threads of Fall 512 :
Apprentice...? Your kidding... - Gale stumbles upon Runo in an alley, much against his better judgement she becomes his apprentice.
Hopes in a fountain -while wandering with Gale, Runo is introduced to Ricky, and the three of them make a wish for the future.

Commencing Threads :
See threads Above
"I am not a moral person, nor have I ever considered becoming a moral person, first off it has been so long since the last pure thought in my mind I haven't a prayer of ever conjuring another, and two..being wicked is too much fun." -Runo
Runo
Would you like to play a game?

Words: 11014
Joined roleplay: October 6th, 2012, 4:15 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets