[Cyphrus JS Office] Deep Down in the Shadows.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Within this forum, all Storytellers of any level may feel free to create their office threads. These threads are then used for active thread lists, XP requests, and other communications that aren't necessarily PM required.

Moderators: Junior Storytellers, Liaisons, Assistant Storytellers, Scribes, Regional Storytellers, Domain Storytellers

Postby Shadow Cast on October 21st, 2012, 3:19 am

The deeper you get, the darker it becomes. I promise.
Shadow Cast
JrSt of Cyphrus

Words: 17003
Joined roleplay: October 18th, 2012, 9:20 pm
Race: Staff account
Office

Postby Shadow Cast on October 21st, 2012, 4:12 am

Welcome to the Shadow Cast...
How may I assist you?

Let me show you what I can do:
My role as a JrSt is to help with the development and upkeep of Cyphrus. I can grade and mod threads as well as develop locations and do whatever my bosses want me to work on. I grade threads in order they were posted in the grading threads as well as moderate. I do not accept personal requests for either grading or modding. You will have to go to the appropriate thread in your city for that.
However you people in Cyphrus will see me around and I will be happy to answer questions that you PM me with and other small matters :)
Last edited by Shadow Cast on October 25th, 2012, 11:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Shadow Cast
JrSt of Cyphrus

Words: 17003
Joined roleplay: October 18th, 2012, 9:20 pm
Race: Staff account
Office