Hadassah's Plot Notes

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This forum is an OOC forum for PCS and Organizations to work out plans in hardcopy. Each PC or Organization gets a single thread where their players can help work out plans for their PC. Quests, mini-sagas, and Trips can all be organized here as well working out timelines and points of travel and things PCs need to do along the way. Each PC however gets only one Plotnote for their individual PC. Groups get one as well. There is no limit on individuals posting saga or trip plotnote threads. Please denote [PC Plotnotes] or [Group Plotnotes] or [Quest/Trip/Saga Plotnotes] when titling your threads.

Hadassah's Plot Notes

Postby Hadassah on November 19th, 2012, 1:31 am

Ok, I just want to compile all of my jumbled thoughts for this character in one place. Here's that place!

So,

A rough timeline of Haddy's life and threads I already have planned.

493- Born.
494- Infancy
465- Infancy
496- Still very young, but beginning to understand the world around her. She learns to be subservient and silent.
497- Spring- Starts learning to climb things.
Summer- (An Encounter with Roguery) Haddy meets her closest companion, Cayden.
Winter- Cayden gifts Haddy a 'secret hideout' for them to go if they get separated.
498- Bonding with Cayden, getting into trouble.
499- Fall- (Conquering Monotony) Cayden is roping Haddy into stealing their information papers in order to leave the orphanage prematurely. They are caught, and Cayden bears the consequence. They reunite in the 'hideout' and fall asleep together, dreaming of the great wide world.
500- Winter- (The Spark) Cayden is teaching Haddy how to fight (hand to hand). They go out looking for a fight late at night, and find it. Cayden is nearly beaten to death, Haddy escapes by climbing. Cayden is hospitalized for 3 weeks. Their overseers discover their hideout and burn it down.
501-
502-
503-
504-
505- Spring- (Embers) Cayden and Haddy are caught stealing, and Cayden is sent to prison.
Winter- (New Life) Cayden returns, aged, and brings with him a friend. They leave the orphanage and join the Hand.
(Lion Cub) Haddy is initiated into The Hand, alongside a handful of other misfits.
506- Spring- (Think Up) Haddy trains in acrobatics around the city.
507- Fall- (Target Practice) Haddy trains in archery.
508- Summer- (Claws and Fangs) Haddy trains in knife throwing.
Summer- (On the Hunt) Haddy and her team of 4 (Cayden, Lyra, and Stannic) hunt down a team of smugglers on the docks.
509- Spring- (The Jackal) Cayden is given his rank in The Hand, and goes with Haddy on a mission to steal valuable information.
Summer- (The Snake) Stannic gets his rank in The hand, and goes with Haddy on a mission to assassinate a man in the Daggerhand prison.
(The Dragon) Lyra receives her rank in The Hand, and goes with Haddy on a mission to raid a bandit outpost outside the city wall.
Fall- (The Lion) Haddy is given her rank in The Hand.
510- Spring- (Ignition) On a mission to assassinate a political leader, Haddy begins to suspect the justification of their kills.
511-
512- Fall- Haddy leaves the Hand.
The Hand sends assassin teams to kill Haddy.
(Wildfire) The Hand sends Haddy's own team to kill her. She accidentally kills Cayden. Lyra and Stannic flee. In a fit of rage, Haddy raids The Hand's HQ and massacres everyone.
Haddy attempts to commit suicide and breaks her arm and a few ribs in the process.

So now, the things that I want to work on in the future.
A quick sidenote on Hadassah. Her past is littered with battle, fighting, strategy, conflict, adrenaline, etc. She has a fire inside her, which drives her into chaotic situations. However, her future is going to look very different. Long term, I want her to become a doctor, because from here on out, she's going to commit herself to righting all of the wrongs in her past. She intends to pursue a life of peace, within which she keeps her fire "at bay", and doesn't allow it to engulf her life, as she did before. That's my long LONG term plan.
Last edited by Hadassah on July 30th, 2013, 8:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Hadassah
The Lioness of Sunberth

Words: 13298
Joined roleplay: November 10th, 2012, 2:16 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Hadassah's Plot Notes

Postby Hadassah on November 19th, 2012, 2:50 am

Travel!

497-512 AV Haddy will be in Sunberth
513 AV Haddy will begin traveling to Zeltiva to attend the University for a while, in order to learn the trade of a healer. She'll probably be there for about 8 seasons, studying in the Infirmary.
Eventually, probably around Winter of 515AV Haddy will make her way along the coast to Nyka, and then go to Mura to further her study under the Opal Order.

Also, skills!

Skills I want to learn post-512AV:
herbalism
botany
medicine
massage
meditation
gardening
painting
play a musical instrument (violin)
philtering
philosophy
cooking
hypnotism
auristics
acupuncture

Skills I want to learn/better pre-512AV:
Weaponry-Bow and Arrow (archery)
Weaponry-Dagger (throwing knives)
forgery
escape artist
interrogation
intimidation
larceny
persuasion
poison
running
seduction
stealth
subterfuge
tracking
unarmed combat
fletching/bowing
boxing
wrestling

Skills I want to learn any time:
intelligence
observation
negotiation
investigation
swimming
riding
climbing
acrobatics

I also want to get some Gnosis marks:
Rak'keli (healing)
Caiyha (Phylonura)
Last edited by Hadassah on November 19th, 2012, 4:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hadassah
The Lioness of Sunberth

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Hadassah's Plot Notes

Postby Hadassah on November 19th, 2012, 3:54 am

Short Term Goals (Before 513AV):
-to learn how to read/write
-to discovery her Healing Gnosis
-to get a job (maybe at Red's Bar)
-to discover the Library
-to learn the basics of
Writing
Herbalism
Meditation
Philosophy
-to allow her broken arm to heal (roughly 6 weeks)
Hadassah
The Lioness of Sunberth

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes