Where, oh where, has my little lamb gone?

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A half-collapsed city of alabaster and gold fiercely governed by Eypharians. Even partially ruined, it is the crown of the desert and a worthy testament to old glories and rising powers.

Postby Cvante on May 6th, 2010, 11:18 am

“Far enough? Is this far enough?” Asked a voice barely hiding fear. The wagon driver, I forget his name, was growing tired of my company it seemed.

I sighed inwardly. Some people were content to be sheep. Not that I blamed them. It was safer that way.

Sometimes though, the little lamb had to be sacrificed.

“Yes, friendly wagon driver; this is far enough. I hate to have bothered you. Truly, I hate bothering people at all. Especially the kind ones.” I smiled. “Like you.”

I tried this in the most likable tones I could manage. He stared blankly back at me, his eyes flickering back and forth between my well-worn sword hilt and the angry red veins that ran throughout my hands. Tugging roughly on the straps wrapped around his hands, he jerked the team to an uncoordinated halt. Apparently I’d lost my touch.

Hopping lightly from the back of the wagon, I dusted myself off and glanced around. I knew we’d ridden through the gates of Ahnatep, but I’d fallen asleep about than and had just woken up when he pulled into the outskirts of a marketplace, or at least it looked that way. The cacophony of noise flowed over me with haphazard chaos; the shopkeepers hawking their wares, the guffaws of inebriated laughter, the scatter of scuffling that cropped up randomly, like flashes of lighting in a storm. A storm where I was just another potential customer, pickpocket, or perhaps; I eyed the scantily clad women dancing provocatively along the walls, perhaps even a willing client.

I was surprised with myself. It usually took any sound above a careful footfall to wake me out of sleep. And yet I’d passed out in arguably the loudest place for miles around.

Then again, this was the beginning of the third day. This pain was getting to me.

My grip tightened on the hilt of my blade.

First things first. I was…hungry.

If I were a little lamb, where would I hide?
Cvante
Player

Words: 5016
Joined roleplay: April 26th, 2010, 5:12 am
Race: Akalak
Character sheet

Postby Chanasmornings on May 21st, 2010, 12:37 pm

I opened my blue eyes and instantly regretted it. There was something I had forgotten but I couldn't figure out what it was. She heard the loud bustle of the market below and remembered. "I need to get ready!" SI said and ran to my clothes. It was a beautiful purple top and pants set with medallions hanging off of it there also was a veil to go across my face. I put some flattering make-up on and went and danced with my group. I wasn't the best built dancer there but if I danced my best I could let my eyes do the talking and let my feet do the walking...maybe over to that sexy blue guy.
Chanasmornings
Player

Words: 952
Joined roleplay: May 19th, 2010, 3:33 am
Blog: View Blog (2)
Race: Human, Benshira