On Step Closer [open]

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This shining population center is considered the jewel of The Sylira Region. Home of the vast majority of Mizahar's population, Syliras is nestled in a quiet, sprawling valley on the shores of the Suvan Sea. [Lore]

On Step Closer [open]

Postby Harlequill on May 24th, 2010, 3:03 am

Weighing in...
XP Awarded

Character: Emory Ruin
Experience: [See comments]
Lore: The Golden Dragon, Dangers of Drunken Men, Layout of Syliras (poor)

Character: Kamrynn Sleightyr
Experience: 2xp Unarmed Combat
Lore: The Golden Dragon, Possible Drawbacks of Magic, Picking Your Battles

Comments: I would have liked to award Emory xp for her magic, but it was used improperly. Remember that reimancy utilizes Res, you cannot merely manipulate your element on a whim. Also, there is no personal magic which is capable of healing wounds. That type of 'magic' is granted by the gods, as Gnosis.

A few other quick notes:
There is no University of Magic. Though there are many places where you could have learned magic, the faction you mentioned doesn't exist.

Remember that though this is a benevolent dictatorship, it is a dictatorship ruled by the knights. The gentlemen who assaulted Kamrynn would have been dealt with very harshly once other guards arrived (though had you continued the thread that might have happened, just wanted to remind ya.)

You both wrote well and I enjoyed reading it. It was easy and pleasant to read, so please don't be discouraged by my comments!
Harlequill
Prickly Justice

Words: 72067
Joined roleplay: May 6th, 2010, 4:54 pm
Race: Staff account
Office

Previous