[PC Plotnotes] Jilitse

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This forum is an OOC forum for PCS and Organizations to work out plans in hardcopy. Each PC or Organization gets a single thread where their players can help work out plans for their PC. Quests, mini-sagas, and Trips can all be organized here as well working out timelines and points of travel and things PCs need to do along the way. Each PC however gets only one Plotnote for their individual PC. Groups get one as well. There is no limit on individuals posting saga or trip plotnote threads. Please denote [PC Plotnotes] or [Group Plotnotes] or [Quest/Trip/Saga Plotnotes] when titling your threads.

[PC Plotnotes] Jilitse

Postby Jilitse on December 6th, 2012, 5:27 am

REVIVE AQUIRAS, CREATE GODSHEART
Classification: Player-driven
Motivation: Jilitse promised that she will help Priskil restore Aquiras.
Premise: Torc Ironwood brought forward the idea of creating a Godsheart. It sounds impossible. Let's do it.
- Pump Gadgeteering - Veins and Arteries?
- Coordinate with any Aquiras/Priskil followers
- Allies: Torc Ironwood, Xalet, Septimus

CREATE "E"
Classification: Self-motivated
Motivation: Jil was tasked to destroy Drainira, but given that the latter is an intelligent golem brought to life, this Nuit is thinking of creating an anti-Drainira supervisor. The specifics are just ideas waiting to happen, and the designs will take an master gadgeteer to make. In simpler words, surpass Zarik Mashaen.
Premise: Jil is going to create her own supervisors. She needs stuff like D-Wire, and Albrecht and Baird. Lol.
- Reach Master in Animation and Gadgeteering
- Learn how to create Anthropomorphic Golems
- 20 years went into creating Drainira, I hope I don't take real time to make one.
- Study books on Animation
- Map of Old Alahea: Not much left in Treval, Royal palace nestled up on this here hill, Albretch may have survived the blast; Royal Academy of Magic (Qiao's old workplace)
- Find a supervisor. Can't find one? Then create one.
- One step at a time: Luxurious Gadgeteer's Workshop

DESTROY SAGALLIUS
Classification: Under a Tarot quest
Motivation: Jilitse's current end goal. She left Sahova to free Zarik Mashaen from his Grand Oath. Jil also promised to Priskil that she will retrieve Aquiras' heart and return it to Aquiras.
- Who is Muriel?
- Allies: Kamalia Timandre

DESTROY DRAINIRA
Classification: Under a Tarot quest
Motivation: Zarik Mashaen ordered Jilitse to tell Drainira "I still love you like a daughter", and then destroy her without mercy.
- Locate Opportunity (Summoning)
- Retrieve Marie Suzanne
Allies: Ialari Pythone

PROJECT VALKYRIE
Classification: Self-motivated
Motivation: Case in point: in various threads I have been struck with a sword that went in and out my ribcage. I got hugged and molested by a large slime and tentacle thing called Ravarisk. It gets tiring to be the damsel-in-distress.
Premise: Jilitse has always been a "non-combat" mage, and its very likely to stay that way. Weilding the power of Luminance, Shielding, and Glyphing I plan to create a technique called "Defender". Obviously I don't have offense skills, and it's really not in Jil's psyche to go berserk, so I'm going to mold her into an offensive type character. Don't get confused. Let's just say that I'm working with "The hand that strikes also blocks." So her style would be defense + counterattack. Just to clarify, no, I'm not teaching her kung fu.

I. Vox Populi, Vox Dei
II. The Night the Watchtowers Cried

I am nothing special, of this I am sure. I am a common woman with common thoughts and I've led a common life. There are no monuments dedicated to me and my name will soon be forgotten, but I've loved another with all my heart and soul, and to me, this has always been enough.
Jilitse
I just arrived (again). Please be kind.

Words: 520837
Joined roleplay: March 5th, 2010, 8:22 am
Race: Nuit
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 7
Featured Character (1) Featured Thread (1)
Artist (1) Peer Reviewer (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Power Fork (1)
GP's Angels (1)

[PC Plotnotes] Jilitse

Postby Jilitse on December 6th, 2012, 9:11 am

MEKANIKS & GOLAMS

Jilitse will be staying in Alvadas in the long term, and it is where she will be a permanent resident. House plans are as follows, the basic home (how nice it is to not need a kitchen, since Nuits don't feed) plus the shop and storage, together with the extension of personal workshop/laboratory. Jil should be able to get these within a year of slaving herself.

Wondering whether to purchase the house in one go, or cut up expenses.
I also want a prison basement, but that's far into the future.

Shop (Simple) 600 gm 400 sq ft
Storage (Simple) 250 gm 400 sq ft
Common Area (Simple) 250 gm 400 sq ft
Bedroom (Simple) 350 gm 400 sq ft
Library (Simple) 500 gm 400 sq ft
Office (Simple) 200 gm 200 sq ft
Bath (Simple) 200 gm 200 sq ft

TOTAL 2350 gm - 587.5 gm (25%) = 1762.5 gm

Magical Laboratory (Simple) 1,500 gm 400 sq ft
Gadgeteer's Shop (Simple) 2,000 gm 800 sq ft

3500 gm - 875 gm (25%) = 2625 gm
TOTAL = 1762.5 + 2625 = 4387.5 gm

I. Vox Populi, Vox Dei
II. The Night the Watchtowers Cried

I am nothing special, of this I am sure. I am a common woman with common thoughts and I've led a common life. There are no monuments dedicated to me and my name will soon be forgotten, but I've loved another with all my heart and soul, and to me, this has always been enough.
Jilitse
I just arrived (again). Please be kind.

Words: 520837
Joined roleplay: March 5th, 2010, 8:22 am
Race: Nuit
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 7
Featured Character (1) Featured Thread (1)
Artist (1) Peer Reviewer (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Power Fork (1)
GP's Angels (1)