[OOC Thread] Deep Blue

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Far below the water's surface is the living coralline city of the Charodae, Charbosi. Inaccessible to those who cannot breathe underwater, Charbosi is a city of culture and peace. [Lore]

[OOC Thread] Deep Blue

Postby Schism on October 30th, 2012, 12:38 am

Greetings Flayndar players,

Given a recent PM from a player lurking our region, I feel the need to put this message out to OOC threads. If you could please forward all thread and moderation requests towards me I’d be happy to assist you to the best of my ability. Cayenne and Rage are still very much around in the world, but have their respective duties, responsibilities, and lives to work around. It’s just bad timing that we’re all busy. Being the least busy, from what I can tell, I’ll do what I can to pick up whatever slack there is. Therefore, please refer to my office for all requests, etc. as I will not get a notification from your posting elsewhere. Long live Falyndar, and –of course- welcome to the jungle…

For sake of argument, here’s the link to my office as well: The Argument

Keep it classy, kiddos.

-Schism
Schism
AS: Zinrah & The Jungle Wilds

Words: 118707
Joined roleplay: June 15th, 2012, 2:32 am
Race: Staff account
Office

[OOC Thread] Deep Blue

Postby Gossamer on December 22nd, 2012, 5:30 pm

Hello Charoda!

I'm not even sure this location is actually open other than for flashbacks. But anyhow...

Just letting you guys know if you need moderator support, please feel free to contact anyone from the Cyphrus or Kalea team. They have agreed to jointly watch Falyndar together since both regions have ample staff - if such a thing is possible!

So if you need something, feel free to shoutout. :)

Goss
BBC CodeHelp DeskStarting GuideSyka
Gossamer
Words reveal soul.

Words: 6356204
Joined roleplay: March 23rd, 2009, 4:40 pm
Blog: View Blog (24)
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 11
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Lore Master (1) Artist (1)
Trailblazer (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
Hyperposter (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Power Fork (1)