Well, hey! So I hear this is a pretty cool place.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Postby Trill on December 23rd, 2012, 11:18 pm

:D Hello, everyone!

My character's name is Trill, so you can just call me that. :) I adore writing and have commitment issues with forums, but I think this one will be different (don't all troubled people say that? -sigh-). :lol:

Well, check out my character sheet, shoot me a PM if you feel like seeing my character in all her action (considering I haven't played her just yet, this will be very interesting), and feel free to post in this thread! I'll love getting to know you guys!

Yup, well, I guess that's it. :lol: So, yes! Please have a nice day. :)

P.S. I don't use smilies this much when I'm "actually" writing, so please do not be concerned! :thumbsup:
Trill
Player

Words: 13449
Joined roleplay: December 23rd, 2012, 9:32 pm
Race: Human, Inarta
Character sheet

Postby Traverse on December 24th, 2012, 1:41 am

Welcome to Mizahar, Trill!

I am very excited to see that you're playing a child, we have only a few active PC's on Miz who play them, and its a great writing opportunity. I can't wait to see what you do with your young Inarta!

P.S. :D
Traverse
Journey to your limits

Words: 1283282
Joined roleplay: December 18th, 2012, 4:16 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 7
Featured Contributor (1) Artist (1)
Trailblazer (1) Donor (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

Postby Trill on December 24th, 2012, 1:59 am

Thanks, Traverse! I really like your name, by the way. xD

Yes, I've always wanted to write from a child's perspective, but my characters in my stories would always change into adults on me! :disgust: How treacherous of them. ;) I agree, this is very exciting and will definitely teach me a few things!

Thanks for such a warm welcome! Hopefully I will see you later on the forums. :)
Trill
Player

Character sheet

Postby Vaspira on December 24th, 2012, 7:13 am

Welcome to Mizahar!! I hope you do become a dedicated person here! Hope to see you around in the forums, I am new myself but I am always here if you need any help, just PM me ;)!

This is me using Hypnotism.
Vaspira
Feral Beauty

Words: 151761
Joined roleplay: November 10th, 2012, 11:57 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Plotnotes

Postby Trill on December 24th, 2012, 4:17 pm

Hello, Vaspira! Thanks for the extension of help! :) You seem a pretty "Cool Cat" (too punny? :P), haha. :D Hopefully our two characters can meet someday - I think Trill would find a Kelvic person very intriguing! Hopefully she will have better manners than usual. ;)

Thanks again for the welcome and aid, I will probably PM you soon with some question or another ;)
Trill
Player

Character sheet

Postby Vaspira on December 24th, 2012, 4:30 pm

Oh no worries, manners mean nothing to a Kelvic, we usually walk around naked if we can get away with it and can have a childish ways hahaha. But yeah do not be scared to PM me there is no stupid questions :)

This is me using Hypnotism.
Vaspira
Feral Beauty

Words: 151761
Joined roleplay: November 10th, 2012, 11:57 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Plotnotes