kthxbai.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Feel free to place any off topic chatter, thread games, etc here.

kthxbai.

Postby Weyliss on May 29th, 2010, 3:00 am

Leaving. I could give a variety of excuses, but I find that excuses are the one thing that everyone has an endless supply of.

As an explanation however, it has nothing to do with the community, its rules, or its staff. To put it simply, I'm too busy dealing with mental stuff to RP. I hate psychology, but to sum things up, I believe I'm projecting through writing. Which isn't fair to the peeps I RP with, cause you guys just wanna play, and when your partner is all 'I don't wanna post, I'm too angry right now' ALL the time, it gets a bit silly. So, I hope you all have a wonderful time on Mizahar. I'd like to thank the entire staff (you know who you are.) for their awesome job, and their commitment to making Mizahar one of the finest writing/creative exercises on the internet.

-Weyliss/Orin

<3 you all!
Weyliss
Aegis

Words: 73298
Joined roleplay: March 2nd, 2010, 5:15 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet

kthxbai.

Postby Jaquise Emittere on May 29th, 2010, 3:02 am

You will be missed Weyliss, I hope you start feeling better soon.
Jaquise Emittere
Magic Swordsman

Words: 173150
Joined roleplay: January 10th, 2010, 2:59 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

kthxbai.

Postby Rigil Kentaurus on May 29th, 2010, 3:07 am

Damn, Weyliss.

I hope you return whenever you can. You certainly will be missed. Maybe time will be the greater healer though. I loved reading your posts.
Rigil Kentaurus
The Adept Savant

Words: 40544
Joined roleplay: May 12th, 2010, 10:27 am
Race: Ethaefal
Character sheet