[Prueth's Scrapbook] Polished

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The player scrapbooks forum is literally a place for writers to warm-up, brainstorm, keep little scraps of notes, or just post things to encourage themselves and each other. Each player can feel free to create their own thread - one per account - and use them accordingly.

[Prueth's Scrapbook] Polished

Postby Prueth on January 6th, 2013, 3:23 am

Well, here we go. I've never kept a blog or journal before, but this seems like a good way to keep track of my thoughts and plans for Prueth. I'll probably also be sharing my adventures in cosmetics, haha. I am a nail polish addict, and that will likely be the focus of my beauty-related musings.

Speaking of, I got a fifteen-piece E.L.F. polish set on sale, in which each bottle was only one dollar. It was a great deal and I couldn't pass up the opportunity.

The first that I tried was their Black. This nail polish was seriously black. Not charcoal grey, not dark navy, but deep pure black, which I appreciated. It was a bit thick and dried a little too fast, but not the most difficult polish I've ever used. I only needed one coat, and it went on without thin/bald spots.

Over the Black I used Fairy Dust, which is a beautiful iridescent flakie. The flakes are small and go on without clumping, and with two layers over the Black, they shine awesomely from red-orange to green. I normally wouldn't wear such dark colors but it is winter and I was feeling a little edgy, lol.

So there we go. First Scrap post ever, out of the way!
Prueth
Documenting Mizahar for Future Generations

Words: 1339
Joined roleplay: January 5th, 2013, 5:31 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Scrapbook