Ser John Furnival

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Ser John Furnival

Postby John Furnival on January 9th, 2013, 3:58 am

A fine evening it is to make an online introduction!

I am Ser John Furnival, a human servant of justice as a Sylrian knight at the Stormhold Castle of the Sylrias in the Sylrian Region.

As I have not acquainted myself with many individuals of the world of Mizahar thus far, I am absolutely open for role-playing, as you would probably infer. That being said, please do leave me a private message if you are up for some role-playing, no matter what kind.

I have not much more to say as I have not made a name for myself in the Sylrias (yet) other than that my love of chivalry and swordsmanship and all that medieval jazz is unmatched. Please let me know if there is something I could do to improve my avatar or my signature, as well as my character sheet (hopefully I have it posted by this time).

Ser John Furnival
Last edited by John Furnival on January 11th, 2013, 12:50 am, edited 2 times in total.
John Furnival
Player

Words: 16520
Joined roleplay: January 9th, 2013, 1:24 am
Race: Human

Sir John Furnival

Postby Crypt on January 9th, 2013, 4:07 am

Greetings, Noble Knight! Just a little information: In Mizahar, the term 'Ser' (And not 'Sir') is used to greet any full Syliran Knight. I must say, I haven't seen the term 'Knights Hospitaller' in quite a while, except in 'Ivanhoe'.

Allow me to be the first to welcome you to Mizahar! Do tarry a while here; we're in need of players that actually bother to stay after making a few posts. If you'd take a look at Crypt's CS, and if you like what you see, get your own CS up and PM me to see if we can work something up!

Done by the one and only Assilsa Curare!

8200th member. :)

NOTE: I will be on holiday from the 9th to the 25th, so don't expect me to post anything! Apologies.
Crypt
Apophenia.

Words: 329416
Joined roleplay: September 20th, 2012, 4:58 am
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Overlored (1)

Sir John Furnival

Postby Gossamer on January 9th, 2013, 5:02 pm

Hi John...

Couple of things! First you need to read the naming rules. We do not allow titles in names like Sir. Sir doesn't exist in Mizahar so you'll need to remove that. Secondly, you'll need to cut your signature size down to what we allow for our parameters. You can find the sizes in the Signature page in the Wiki. :) Please follow that!

Thanks!

Goss
BBC CodeHelp DeskStarting GuideSyka
Gossamer
Words reveal soul.

Words: 6357243
Joined roleplay: March 23rd, 2009, 4:40 pm
Blog: View Blog (24)
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 11
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Lore Master (1) Artist (1)
Trailblazer (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
Hyperposter (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Power Fork (1)

Ser John Furnival

Postby John Furnival on January 11th, 2013, 12:57 am

Gossamer wrote:Hi John...

Couple of things! First you need to read the naming rules. We do not allow titles in names like Sir. Sir doesn't exist in Mizahar so you'll need to remove that. Secondly, you'll need to cut your signature size down to what we allow for our parameters. You can find the sizes in the Signature page in the Wiki. :) Please follow that!

Thanks!

Goss

Goss,

Thank you for the advice. I have resolved those issues.

Ser John Furnival
John Furnival
Player

Sir John Furnival

Postby John Furnival on January 11th, 2013, 1:00 am

Crypt Insatem wrote:Greetings, Noble Knight! Just a little information: In Mizahar, the term 'Ser' (And not 'Sir') is used to greet any full Syliran Knight. I must say, I haven't seen the term 'Knights Hospitaller' in quite a while, except in 'Ivanhoe'.

Allow me to be the first to welcome you to Mizahar! Do tarry a while here; we're in need of players that actually bother to stay after making a few posts. If you'd take a look at Crypt's CS, and if you like what you see, get your own CS up and PM me to see if we can work something up!

Crypt,

Thank you for the advice. I have changed my title to "Ser" as you requested. Would it be fine for you to edit my character sheet when I have posted it? I can leave you a private message when my CS is up.

Ser John Furnival
John Furnival
Player

Ser John Furnival

Postby Gossamer on January 11th, 2013, 1:56 am

*clears throat*

Once more...we do not allow titles in account names. And your signature needs to be the correct size or smaller.

Goss
Gossamer
Words reveal soul.

Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Ser John Furnival

Postby Crypt on January 11th, 2013, 2:12 am

I guess I could help, but it's best to let the professionals do it - make a request here:

Character Sheet Review

Done by the one and only Assilsa Curare!

8200th member. :)

NOTE: I will be on holiday from the 9th to the 25th, so don't expect me to post anything! Apologies.
Crypt
Apophenia.

Words: 329416
Joined roleplay: September 20th, 2012, 4:58 am
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Overlored (1)

Ser John Furnival

Postby John Furnival on January 11th, 2013, 4:51 am

Gossamer wrote:*clears throat*

Once more...we do not allow titles in account names. And your signature needs to be the correct size or smaller.

Goss

Goss,

I changed my signature but it was reverted back to the large size. I do not know why, but I fixed it now, once again. As for my title, I changed it to "Ser," but I did not realize that I may not have any title in my name whatsoever. I have changed this.

Ser John Furnival
Last edited by John Furnival on January 12th, 2013, 12:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
John Furnival
Player

Ser John Furnival

Postby Gossamer on January 11th, 2013, 5:32 am

Many thanks.
Gossamer
Words reveal soul.

Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes