Why hello.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Why hello.

Postby Ladivan Amaryllis on January 11th, 2013, 2:21 am

After much lurking, lore-scouring, thread-eavesdropping, and whatnot, I've decided to actually register and put my character up. I'm still kind of deciding where to put my character... there's more story to Ladivan than what's in his CS, and I'd rather start in another city and then travel back to Kalinor, not the other way around.

I'm also still very interested in the Akvatari, Akalak, Nuit, and Ghost races... but I think I'll stick with this character for now. Haha.

I still have a lot to learn, so I might lurk a little longer before I definitively decide what to do with him. Here goes nothing! XD

Also, hi! I'm Ladivan. Or Van, I guess. I like Van. This site looks great! So detailed. It's so easy to get lost in the wiki, but I love how original this all is. Ah, well. I'll do my best not to colossally petch it up. (Yes, I found the swears page!)
Ladivan Amaryllis
Player

Words: 2283
Joined roleplay: January 10th, 2013, 12:12 am
Race: Symenestra
Character sheet

Why hello.

Postby Bryley on January 11th, 2013, 2:33 pm

Welcome, =) I hope you find your way around. I read that Kalinor, the symenestra city, is desperately looking for new participants. You should definitely check it out for a start.
Bryley
If We Only Knew The Truth...

Words: 628
Joined roleplay: April 17th, 2011, 5:50 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet

Why hello.

Postby Vaspira on January 11th, 2013, 3:42 pm

Hello and welcome to Mizahar, hope you enjoy your time here! If you have any questions, you should go to Chat and ask, they are always willing to help.

And.. Where is this swears page located??? o.o I am a bit curious, and I have not seen it as of yet. lol

This is me using Hypnotism.
Vaspira
Feral Beauty

Words: 151761
Joined roleplay: November 10th, 2012, 11:57 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Plotnotes

Why hello.

Postby Ladivan Amaryllis on January 11th, 2013, 6:11 pm

Thanks for the welcome! I definitely want to go to Kalinor, I just want to take a short detour first and spend a short time in another city so I can ruin Ladivan's life a smidge, and then go to Kalinor. ;) I think I read about flashback threads? Love the idea. I could do those in Kalinor in the meanwhile.

Oh! And the swears page was here: http://www.mizahar.com/lore/Swears

Must say, I love that there are substitutes for common swear words. I'm all for swearing in posts, but modern swear words feel so... anachronistic? I also love that many swears are so culturally relevant. "One who abandons her children", "a fang in the krotch", "one who wastes water"... it's awesome.

I'm not much of a chatter, but I'll think about it if/when I need help! I'm sure I will in the near future.
Ladivan Amaryllis
Player

Words: 2283
Joined roleplay: January 10th, 2013, 12:12 am
Race: Symenestra
Character sheet