'allo 'allo!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

'allo 'allo!

Postby Caran Daralis on January 20th, 2013, 6:31 am

Awright, first things first; hi! I'm fine with either being called Hecate or Caran, or whatever other nicknames people come up with =P I've been RPing for about four years now, and am pretty excited to get started on this site; form what I've seen so far, it's pretty awesome. I first found out about this forum a little while ago, from a top 50 RP sites- it was number one. I'll pretty much RP anything, and I've RP'd in a number of settings, but most of them have ended being some sort of fantasy, and.. hm, that's about it, actually =P

I look forward to RPing with everyone in the near future! ^_^

Cheers,
Hecate ( Caran)
non timebo mala
Caran Daralis
Sell-sword and Cartographer for Hire

Words: 12215
Joined roleplay: January 20th, 2013, 1:35 am
Race: Human
Character sheet

'allo 'allo!

Postby Laioath on January 21st, 2013, 6:15 am

Welcome Caran Daralis,

I'm pleased to hear that you enjoy Mizahar, and also have experience in role-playing. I hope that you enjoy the site and have tons of fun. If you require assistants don't be afraid to message me, or the actual staff members.

Looking forward to role-play with you.
-Laioath
Last edited by Laioath on January 21st, 2013, 6:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Laioath
The Doll Maker

Words: 29048
Joined roleplay: January 12th, 2013, 7:47 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes

'allo 'allo!

Postby Caran Daralis on January 21st, 2013, 6:22 am

Thanks for the welcome Laioath! :)