Hello all!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Hello all!

Postby Shiress on January 25th, 2013, 8:36 pm

Hello to Mizahar! I guess you can say Im "sorta" new to the role playing world. Although, I did play many years ago before kids! I would really like a "I know what Im doing and can help you" buddy! I have a strong idea for my character but have no clue really where to even start. I have read all the beginners post and sit here....LOST! Help??
Moonlight drowns out all but the brightest stars

Character sheet
Shiress
Every path has a few puddles

Words: 918381
Joined roleplay: January 25th, 2013, 7:01 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 7
Featured Character (1) Featured Contributor (1)
Featured Thread (2) Mizahar Grader (1)
Overlored (1) Donor (1)

Hello all!

Postby Kiran Pelyna on January 25th, 2013, 10:51 pm

If you need any help at all just message me, I'm happy to answer any and all questions you might have.

Okay guys sorry I've been off for awhile, real life has this way of sneaking up on you. I'm not going to elaborate on what's going on in my life cause that's my business but know that I've got a lot on my plate and I had to take a step back from Mizahar. I'll being posting sporadically and I'm sorry. I'll get on when can.
Kiran Pelyna
The charismatic little sylph

Words: 52557
Joined roleplay: June 18th, 2012, 9:32 pm
Race: Human, Inarta
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Hello all!

Postby Capricious on January 26th, 2013, 12:01 am

Hi there!

I am the AS (assistant storyteller) of The Spires. Welcome to Mizahar! I hope you'll enjoy your stay. Since you mentioned you're a bit lost, I'll post a couple links below to hopefully direct you on your way. Make sure to read the PM in your inbox, as well! Feel free to hop into chat for answers to questions, or contact a storyteller. :)

Capricious
Assistant Storyteller of The Spires

Words: 171332
Joined roleplay: September 25th, 2012, 11:14 am
Race: Staff account
Office
Medals: 1
Trailblazer (1)