Howdy Yall

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Howdy Yall

Postby Gad on January 27th, 2013, 6:06 pm

Hello there beautiful peoples, I am The Great Wizard Gad. Or at least I plan to play him on the internet. I have pretty normal hobbies, reading, writing, watching t.v., hanging out and bsing with friends, I like going to school. Sophomore in college, studying Biotechnology, I'm generally interested in science and the arts, but make no claims of proficiency in either. You could probably tell from the pictures I've used that I enjoy anime, but almost every genre of film I'll sit down and watch, western, sci-fi, action, fantasy, suspense, even romcoms, though I don't like horror movies because I'm kind of a pansy. I read a lot of comics, mainly X-men and Batman but some other stuff, like Saga from Brian K. Vaughn. As far as music I'm open to other things, but I prefer hip-hop and rap, MF DOOM, Deltron 3030 (or the phunkee homo sapien as he may prefer) etc., but I'm also a big fan of some contemporary jazz and big band, and I enjoy movie scores. So, that's pretty much it. If we play together, I hope it's dope.
Retired.
Gad
Gone

Words: 265579
Joined roleplay: January 27th, 2013, 2:07 am
Race: Ghost

Howdy Yall

Postby Elysium on January 28th, 2013, 11:40 pm

e
Greetings Gad!
Welcome to Mizahar! Be sure to check your welcome PM as it contains everything you need to know. I think anime is great as well as jazz, so we'll get on well. :)
If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask!

e
Elysium
Never venture, never win.

Words: 519270
Joined roleplay: December 12th, 2012, 9:49 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 3
Artist (1) Donor (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1)