Hi!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Hi!

Postby Ethiel on February 14th, 2013, 1:18 pm

Hi!

My name is Áine and I usually rp with my own character called Ethiel. I'm actually Dutch, but I like English way better so that's why I can mostly be found on English rp sites. I've been rp'ing for many years now, but I haven't done it in a while. This is why I searched for some good rp sites, and I came across this one. My favorite kind of rp is fantasy.

Things I like are drawing, wolves, listening to music, and of course rp'ing :D I'm looking forward to writing here :)
Ethiel
Player

Words: 1006
Joined roleplay: February 14th, 2013, 12:53 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet

Hi!

Postby Bethsyliss on February 14th, 2013, 1:27 pm

Hi Áine! I'm glad to have you here. Even though we're going to use English, cultural diversity is always a great addition to the community. I'm new too and I hope we'll get the opportunity to RP together sometime ^.^ see you around!

Syliss
Bethsyliss
Player

Words: 142748
Joined roleplay: February 1st, 2013, 7:43 pm
Race: Dhani
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Hi!

Postby Ethiel on February 14th, 2013, 1:51 pm

Thanks! I hope that too. Nice to meet you!
Ethiel
Player

Character sheet

Hi!

Postby Ly'an Godhammer on February 14th, 2013, 4:26 pm

Nice to meet you Ethiel! Glad to see you floating around our great site. =D
Ly'an Godhammer
Player

Words: 29822
Joined roleplay: August 16th, 2012, 3:07 pm
Race: Isur
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Hi!

Postby Kiran Pelyna on February 15th, 2013, 1:10 am

Hello Áine and welcome to Mizahar!

The best advice that can be given to you is for you to read all the lore you can find. Read everything because trust me you never know what you might need to know while playing, it'll surprise you sometimes. Also if you have any questions in regards to anything Mizahar related, usually a lot of new players have questions about the character sheet, pop into chat! The people there are very friendly and fun, they'll help you out if you have a question. Or contact a mod of some sort, try for an Assistant storyteller, they don't have as much on their plates as Regional, Domain or Founders do but all mods like to help new people so if you want contact the regional or domain story teller of where you want to go.

Other than that I hope you have a lot of fun here! Perhaps I'll run into you whilst roleplaying with one of my characters.

Good luck!

-Kiran

Okay guys sorry I've been off for awhile, real life has this way of sneaking up on you. I'm not going to elaborate on what's going on in my life cause that's my business but know that I've got a lot on my plate and I had to take a step back from Mizahar. I'll being posting sporadically and I'm sorry. I'll get on when can.
Kiran Pelyna
The charismatic little sylph

Words: 52557
Joined roleplay: June 18th, 2012, 9:32 pm
Race: Human, Inarta
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Hi!

Postby Capricious on February 15th, 2013, 2:08 am

Welcome to Mizahar!

What do you like best about Mizahar so far?

I look forward to seeing you on the site!

Capricious
Assistant Storyteller of The Spires

Words: 171332
Joined roleplay: September 25th, 2012, 11:14 am
Race: Staff account
Office
Medals: 1
Trailblazer (1)

Hi!

Postby Ethiel on February 15th, 2013, 11:05 am

Thanks for the advice Kiran, I'll be sure to remember that!
Capricious: I'm not sure what I like the most, I think I mostly like it because of the giant new world here or that it is really realistic (with the money and items and stuff).
I look forward to rp with all of you that have commented and of course everyone else here :D

~Ethiel
Ethiel
Player

Character sheet