Theia [PC Plotnotes]

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This forum is an OOC forum for PCS and Organizations to work out plans in hardcopy. Each PC or Organization gets a single thread where their players can help work out plans for their PC. Quests, mini-sagas, and Trips can all be organized here as well working out timelines and points of travel and things PCs need to do along the way. Each PC however gets only one Plotnote for their individual PC. Groups get one as well. There is no limit on individuals posting saga or trip plotnote threads. Please denote [PC Plotnotes] or [Group Plotnotes] or [Quest/Trip/Saga Plotnotes] when titling your threads.

Theia [PC Plotnotes]

Postby Theia on January 3rd, 2013, 8:58 pm

Index

Last edited by Theia on February 14th, 2013, 11:25 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Theia
Ignorance is Bliss

Words: 34666
Joined roleplay: December 13th, 2012, 9:05 pm
Race: Ghost
Character sheet
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Inside the Character

Postby Theia on January 3rd, 2013, 8:59 pm

Insight-like Things

Questionaire

Going to slowly work through these and pair them off as I see fit. A great way to learn more about my PC~

Character Development Questions Part I :
  • What is your name? Theia
  • Do you go by nickname or pet name? Nope.
  • How old are you? Twenty-six, Gods above I’m getting pretty old!
  • What is your height? 5’5
  • What is your weight? 128lbs
  • Describe yourself as you see yourself. I see myself as fun and determined, I want what I want and I try to be comfortable. An active type person but mostly average, can’t say much else. Don’t want to be too much of a braggart but I will say I’m a damned fine dancer!
  • Describe yourself as others typically see you. Well, my brother and the musicians like to say I’m a typical woman, stubborn and demanding. I guess some other agree on me being a ‘free spirit’ if not a ‘mean spirit’ but my brother deserves what he gets! Swear it!
  • What is your favorite body feature? My legs, of course.
  • How physically fit are you? I’m not buff like the sailors but I’m sturdy, have to be. It’s mostly in my legs.
  • How to you typically dress and what is your style? I like flowing things, dresses and the like but I don’t really keep up with the trends just whatever suits me.
  • Do you have any physical weaknesses (scars, disease, and missing limbs)? Got a couple scars on my feet and a few on my shoulders and a good one along my jaw from when I fell on a dock.
  • Are you right or left handed? Left.
  • What languages do you speak? What do you sound like? Do you have an accent? Just common, and I suppose I have a Zeltivian accent but I don’t meet many people from outside Zeltiva and when I do they don’t speak a lot of common so they have an accent to me.
  • Do you have any odd mannerisms, annoying habits, or defining characteristics? It’s not very lady-like or anyone like but I do spit and pretty far! I bit my nails and like to hit people when I’m talking not trying to be rude just habit is all.
  • Do you have (or want any) tattoos or piercings? Why do you have them (or will get them)? Don’t have any right now but I’ve been wanting to get a flower on my chest and stomach somewhere or all up my back, it’ll make for a better dancing show.
  • What are your hobbies? I like to swim, dance and be outside, I love to learn but I don’t care for reading too much more of a by ear.
  • Do you like to read? Not really.
  • What annoys you more than anything else? When people chew with their mouth open, makes me want to smack them!
  • What do you find the most relaxing thing to do? Funny thing really but stretching soothes me out pretty quick.
  • What kinds of things embarrass you? Why?
  • What is your favorite color or colors? Blue and red.
  • What is your favorite time of day? Sunrise.
  • What is the most beautiful thing you’ve ever seen?
  • What do you like to eat? What do you hate to eat?
  • What is your favorite type of weather? Does any kind scare you?

Prompts

For reference and just for fun really, I decided to do the prompts here, hopefully they will help flesh out more of Theia’s backstory!

Prompt I :
Where was your PC during the Massive Djed Storm of 512? How did your PC react? How was your PC personally affect by the storm? How were your PCs family and friends affected?

Being in Zeltiva she, Theia, was warned as were all the citizens by the Konti only shortly before it happened. Preparations were made and tension grew for many but the city seemed to band together as well as possible. Initially her brother hoped to flee but the storm would not only strike Zeltiva therefore they agreed upon staying in Zeltiva. Their house being ones of the cottages closer the docks and facing it, it received much damage. Theia is one who is used to change as is her brother but they had little money and even with the city pulling together to help rebuild, they sold the cottage and moved into East Street. Friends in their small busking group tried to help out but the siblings were insistent and their friends had their own troubles with missing family members and their own broken housing.

For Theia their life was in shambles and lacking in any comfort they were used to save for the presence of being in their own city. Stubbornly she did the only thing possible for them and insisted they move on, accept the storm and forge ahead else they get left behind with the debris.

Prompt II :
How did the city where your character grew up influence their present-day personality habits?

Theia was born and raised in Zeltiva, never gone to the academy but values those who want to learn and learning even if the knowledge is not scholarly. Her family instilled in her the value of a lesson well learned and that you never stop learning, it is a process of endless possibility. This she keeps close to her heart. The city is boast much water, salt and is surrounded by the wilderness and the not-always-forgiving sea, she has become a hardy person and believes all should be prepared and sturdy. With little to no meat to speak of within the city she has a strong fondness for seafood and a high tolerance for the smell and taste of kelp (along with the constant faint order of fish). Considering she has never eaten any and her love of furry things Theia is not even sure she can stomach meat nor if she would like the taste of it. A habit picked up from the embracement of both a sailing city and high learning environment she has a habit of using ‘sailor lingo’ while conversing and often cannot be bothered to talk about personal matter but rather enjoys politics and debates.

Prompt III :
On the other hand, if religion isn’t important to your PC, why? Does the race/city/region that your PC resides in have anything to do with this lack of religion?

Theia is not unfamiliar with religion and a few Gods and Goddess’ but she hasn’t found one she can truly connect to, though she them all for they are a part of her life and the Mizahar. And people needs Gods, something to look up to much like a role model. While she is most familiar with Laviku and Eyris she finds that while she adores what they stand for it is not what she stands for, not to the core of her being so she pays her respects and waits. Learning and waiting for some God or Goddess she can feel something for, a thing she would want to stand up and shout for.

Prompt IV :
Where does your character sit on the ethical spectrum? What type of ethical person is her or she, and why? What are the primary values that guide your characters actions?
Last edited by Theia on January 4th, 2013, 12:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Theia
Ignorance is Bliss

Character sheet
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Goals

Postby Theia on January 3rd, 2013, 8:59 pm

What Lies Ahead

Goals

The ultimate goal is to have Theia enter the whole cycle of rebirth again, by next winter the latest because it just seems like that is the way it should go. Just mostly general goals for me to follow to keep her on track but who knows what will happen! A little sad that the PC will have a short life but the end goal makes her easier to write :)

Act I (Winter)
Reason for staying: Does not realize she is dead
Seasonal goal: To realize she is dead
  • Meet spiritist
  • Find out where she died
  • Become Competent in Soulmist Projection
  • Meet people
  • Flashback 512 Djed Storm
  • Try out some of the seasonal challenges

Act II (Spring)
Reason for staying: To find out how she died
Seasonal goal: To find out how she died
  • Realize brother is missing
  • Become Master in Materlization
  • Leave Zeltiva at the end of Spring
  • To be added

Act III (Summer)
Reason for staying: To find her brother
Seasonal goal: To return to the cycle
  • Find brother
  • Arrive in Syliras
  • To be added
Last edited by Theia on January 4th, 2013, 12:17 am, edited 2 times in total.
Theia
Ignorance is Bliss

Character sheet
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Timeline

Postby Theia on January 4th, 2013, 12:13 am

On the Road Again

Timeline

City Year Age Description
Zeltiva 486AV (Autumn)-512AV(Winter) 0-26yrs Born and raised as a human in Zeltiva
Last edited by Theia on January 4th, 2013, 12:17 am, edited 2 times in total.
Theia
Ignorance is Bliss

Character sheet
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Relations

Postby Theia on January 4th, 2013, 12:14 am

Friends, Enemies and NPCs

Friends