Introducing... ME!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Introducing... ME!

Postby Andrew Semallis on February 18th, 2013, 12:52 am

I just joined and I would like to introduce myself. My real name is Andrew, but you can call me Toilet.
Andrew Semallis
Player

Words: 632
Joined roleplay: February 18th, 2013, 12:43 am
Race: Ghost
Character sheet

Introducing... ME!

Postby Bethsyliss on February 18th, 2013, 12:57 am

Hi Andrew! I like Andrew better than Toilet, so I hope you don't mind if I call you by your actual name.

Syliss
Bethsyliss
Player

Words: 142748
Joined roleplay: February 1st, 2013, 7:43 pm
Race: Dhani
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Introducing... ME!

Postby Kiran Pelyna on February 18th, 2013, 1:56 am

Hello and welcome to Mizahar!

If you need any help check out the welcome PM that was sent to you! After that read all the lore you can get your hands on! Trust me, reading the lore is the best hying you can do. It'll teach you all you need to know about this great site. If you have any questions you can't find the answer to pop into chat, the people there will be able to answer any questions you might have, and they're nice too!

I can't wait to see you around in the forums!

Good luck!

-Kiran

Okay guys sorry I've been off for awhile, real life has this way of sneaking up on you. I'm not going to elaborate on what's going on in my life cause that's my business but know that I've got a lot on my plate and I had to take a step back from Mizahar. I'll being posting sporadically and I'm sorry. I'll get on when can.
Kiran Pelyna
The charismatic little sylph

Words: 52557
Joined roleplay: June 18th, 2012, 9:32 pm
Race: Human, Inarta
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets