[Note by Lamia] Andrew Semallis

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, all the character sheets are kept for player characters. Feel free to come on in, browse the forum, look at what sort of characters others have created, and then begin your very own!

Moderator: Liaisons

Andrew Semallis

Postby Andrew Semallis on February 21st, 2013, 6:28 am

Race: ghost
Starting location: the spires
physical description
height: 6'2"
weight: none
appearance: Andrew has an appearance showing former strength. He has a goatee and wears a suit of old Syliran Knight armor
personality
Andrew is not a serious person, but can be when he has to. He despises evil in all forms, but will comprimise and work together with an evil person for the greater good. He is not in any way racist, and thinks of everyone as equal.
bio
Andrew was a Syliran knight in his former life. One day, while outside the city gates, he was eaten alive by 15 yukmen. He chose to stay as a ghost in order to make the land safe for everyone. He learned how to use his ghostly powers over time and constantly practices, though only on willing hosts or enemies.
Skills
shield: 10/100 (+10 starting package)
Materialization:10/100 (+10 racial bonus)
possession: 20/100 (+20 starting package)
Swordfighting:20/100 (+20 starting package)
Last edited by Andrew Semallis on February 26th, 2013, 3:44 am, edited 3 times in total.
Andrew Semallis
Player

Words: 632
Joined roleplay: February 18th, 2013, 12:43 am
Race: Ghost
Character sheet

Andrew Semallis

Postby Andrew Semallis on February 21st, 2013, 6:47 am

Lore: Syliran knight history(starting package)
Syliran laws (starter package)
Andrew Semallis
Player

Character sheet

Andrew Semallis

Postby Andrew Semallis on February 21st, 2013, 6:59 am

Note: skills will be down here for future convenience.
Shield:10/100(+10 starter package)
Materialization: 10/100(+10 racial bonus)
possession: 20/100(+20 starter package)
Swordfighting: 20/100(+20 starter package)
Last edited by Andrew Semallis on February 24th, 2013, 4:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Andrew Semallis
Player

Character sheet

Andrew Semallis

Postby Andrew Semallis on February 22nd, 2013, 7:20 am

thread list
Andrew Semallis
Player

Character sheet

Andrew Semallis

Postby Lamia on March 3rd, 2013, 3:11 pm

Hey!

I’m Lamia! The local Character Sheet Liaison. I’m here to help you get started and help you out if you have any questions regarding the lore or just about anything you are having trouble with. So if you have something on your hearth, don’t hesitate to ask.

I was slithering through your character sheet and found the character sheet to be nicely done. None the less there are some little issues that should be addressed.

Birthday and age: Despite you being a ghost, we have to know the exact day, season and year your PC was born. In your case, you have to put on 2 dates, the date when your PC was born as a human and the date when your PC was reborn as a ghost [a.k.a. the day of death]
    Syliran knight Being a Syliran knight is big and players have to work their way towards this goal. Even if your PC is a ghost now, Please contact Chevalier or Accolade to confirm your history.
    Skills: A ghost can start with only 3 skills, Soul mist, Materialization and Possession. The rest need to be gained through possession and Roleplay.
    • This is not an error, but please account your skills in just one post, otherwise it will get confusing in the future.
Once these issues are addressed, please contact me and I will remove this post. If you have any questions don’t hesitate to PM me.
~Lamia
Lamia
philosophy clips off wings...

Words: 13262
Joined roleplay: January 29th, 2013, 10:41 pm
Race: Staff account